Radio Disney Music Awards

share.jpg

Popular Song is nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award (Best Musical Collaboration)!! You can vote here http://music.disney.com/radio-disney-music-awards/vote until April 6. Voting is UNLIMITED!! The Award ceremony takes place on April 26 (in LA) and airs on the Disney Channel on April 27 at 8PM ET.

The nominees are:

Popular Song- Mika feat. Ariana Grande

Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

Clarity- Zedd feat. Foxes

:woot_jump:

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Popular Song is nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award (Best Musical Collaboration)!! You can vote here http://music.disney.com/radio-disney-music-awards/vote until April 6. Voting is UNLIMITED!! The Award ceremony takes place on April 26 (in LA) and airs on the Disney Channel on April 27 at 8PM ET.

The nominees are:

Done!!!:thumb_yello:

This is incredible! Even by just being nominated, Mika and Arianna will gain attention, which is just what Mika needs! Even if they don't win, it's awesome to be nominated.

He wouldn't stand a chance if he was up against One Direction, those fans take dedication to a whole new level, but Mika and Ari stand a chance of winning, where they are listed.

Obviously I have voted.

I am so thrilled.

The nominees are:

good news and I just voted

The nominees are:

:thumb_yello:Thanks a lot!!! I've voted several times - and will go on doing so, every day until 6th April - this one MIKA just has to win !! :fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

Lovely mods, would it be a good idea to move this thread to the homepage? We need everyone to see it so they can vote.

Hopefully the Italians and French will get behind Mika.

I'm voting a lot and recruiting Hubby to vote on his tablet.

I just voted around 50 times while I waited for the kids to brush their teeth and put on their jammies. It's quite easy to crank out a lot of votes in a short amount of time. I can see myself doing this a lot when I have a few minutes of waiting time. I have a good feeling about this one. But the Taylor Swift thing worries me. But come on, she's won enough damn awards. Give someone else a chance!

I just voted around 50 times while I waited for the kids to brush their teeth and put on their jammies. It's quite easy to crank out a lot of votes in a short amount of time. I can see myself doing this a lot when I have a few minutes of waiting time. I have a good feeling about this one. But the Taylor Swift thing worries me. But come on, she's won enough damn awards. Give someone else a chance!

i said pretty much the exact same thing in chat yesterday :teehee:

We can only do our best to help Mika win. The most important thing is to let as many people as possible know about the awards. I've tweeted the link to Arianna's fans, also The Voice Twitter, which also included Kylie's Twitter (well there's no harm in letting her fans know about it. They know she's worked with Mika and must have seen the videos with the gorgeous, charismatic guy)

The more we get the word out, the more votes he should get.

But it's still a great achievement, even getting nominated along with such a huge star as Taylor. He will get attention from this, even now.