Mika's concert at Bal de la Rose, Monaco (29/03/2014)

PurpleCat

13528017575_63723697cb_o.png

Mika will be performing today at Bal de la Rose, Monaco:

http://www.monacomatin.mc/monaco/a-monaco-le-bal-de-la-rose-se-prepare.1673898.html

A Monaco, le Bal de la Rose se prépare

L’événement mondain d'ouverture de saison, ce samedi à Monaco sera le Bal de la Rose. Une soirée aux accents russes, dont la mise en scène est un hommage au mouvement artistique du Constructivisme.

Aux manettes, Karl Lagerfeld a dessiné les décors de la soirée, dont les préparatifs allaient bon train ce vendredi à la salle des Étoiles.

Près de 800 personnes devraient assister à la soirée ce samedi, marquée par un concert de Mika et une prestigieuse tombola présentée par Stéphane Bern.

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika will be performing today at Bal de la Rose, Monaco:

http://www.monacomatin.mc/monaco/a-monaco-le-bal-de-la-rose-se-prepare.1673898.html

A Monaco, le Bal de la Rose se prépare

L’événement mondain d'ouverture de saison, ce samedi à Monaco sera le Bal de la Rose. Une soirée aux accents russes, dont la mise en scène est un hommage au mouvement artistique du Constructivisme.

Aux manettes, Karl Lagerfeld a dessiné les décors de la soirée, dont les préparatifs allaient bon train ce vendredi à la salle des Étoiles.

Près de 800 personnes devraient assister à la soirée ce samedi, marquée par un concert de Mika et une prestigieuse tombola présentée par Stéphane Bern.

:shocked: OMG - if this is true, it's really fantastic!! :thumb_yello: MIKA will then meet all the children of Grace Kelly, and their families :wub2: I do hope he'll have a wonderful night - and I so look forward to the review about the special party!! Thank you for telling us this PurpleCat :huglove:

Love,love

me

Curtis was tweeting from Monaco, wasn't he? I was curious what's happening. Thanks for the link!

And Max was in Zurich yesterday and Ed a gig with another band and what about Joy?? :blink:

:shocked: OMG - if this is true, it's really fantastic!! :thumb_yello:MIKA will then meet all the children of Grace Kelly, and their families :wub2: I do hope he'll have a wonderful night - and I so look forward to the review about the special party!! Thank you for telling us this PurpleCat :huglove:

omg :shocked:

And Max was in Zurich yesterday and Ed a gig with another band and what about Joy?? :blink:

Maybe Max was on his away to Monaco :dunno:

So that's why he didn't tweet about the earthquake from LA today,he wasn't there.

I hope for some pix and vids from there :wub2:

Yeahhh i thought about it too...

still don't get what this gig is all about tho :aah: Something good for sure :blush-anim-cl:

Curtis was tweeting from Monaco, wasn't he? I was curious what's happening. Thanks for the link!

So that's why he didn't tweet about the earthquake from LA today,he wasn't there.

I hope for some pix and vids from there :wub2:

Everybody writing what I was thinking :teehee: I wondered about the no tweeting about the earthquake and then saw Curtis' Monaco tweet, I really wished this would be confirmed :thumb_yello:

So, I wonder, if after Monaco Mika will return to LA! So little time left :dunno:

I may be wrong but I suspect some promo about the live shows of The Voice this week...

Yeahhh i thought about it too...

still don't get what this gig is all about tho :aah: Something good for sure :blush-anim-cl:

The Rose Ball is a tradtion in Monaco,and it was created by Grace Kelly,so yeah,it's something very good,a charity event! :thumb_yello:http://www.montecarlosbm.com/luxury-trip-monaco/events/rose-ball/

Edited by krysady

Max was in Zurich for a Fryars gig,but maybe he went to Monaco afterwards.

I may be wrong but I suspect some promo about the live shows of The Voice this week...

I also think he's not going back to LA since he has the lives next week :wink2:

The Rose Ball is a tradtion in Monaco,and it was created by Grace Kelly,so yeah,it's something very good,a charity event! :thumb_yello:http://www.montecarlosbm.com/luxury-trip-monaco/events/rose-ball/

Wow that's great, thanks!! I bet he sang Grace Kelly :naughty:

Can't wait for pix and vids too! Finally a special event in this rutine, fun! :teehee: