2014 - Tonight (25 Nov) in MILAN (Swatch Store Opening/Concert)!

dcdeb

Tonight (25 November 2014) in Milan, Mika will perform a special event for members of the Swatch Club. Prior to that, he will be a guest at the grand opening of a new flagship Swatch shop!

10628265_10152589292688040_3094462921356620849_n.jpg?oh=dfc60fb7edee2f4f907901a7899fcb94&oe=550C9E28

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VIDEO by SWATCH

Swatch

Finalmente ha inaugurato il nuovo #amuuuzing Swatch Flagship Store a Milano, via Montenapoleone 25. Guardate un po’ chi c’era al taglio del nastro! Ebbene sì, è proprio lui: MIKA!

VIDEO

Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/watch/h7vk0kq3azo799p/‪2014.11.25_Swatch_Milano_Flagship_Store#‎amuuuzing‬.mp4

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_170818795

Edited by Kumazzz
the old video link doesn't work, adding other video links,

Here is my report of yesterday:

I'm currently in Milan for a few weeks, not especially for the gig as I heard about it after booking everything, but that would be lying to say that this news didn't make me happy :wink2:

As most of the fans, I had no ticket for the show and was even not planning to try to enter to it for some personal reasons, but then I heard about this Swatch store opening and decided to go to have a look to see how things were there.

I was warmly welcomed by some Italian fans whose faces I didn't even remembered at that time, but I guess I met them in Napoli before :aah: (sorry guys, so many new people :blush-anim-cl:).

We waited, I think we were only 20 people, and when Mika arrived it was really ok, not the huge mess I thought it would be :wink2: That's great, and it has been the same the whole evening :wub2:

He went into the store, as you can see on the pics that Eriko posted ( :huglove: ) he was looking fabulous :mf_rosetinted: Then went out, smiled, did the job, and suddenly went to some fans and asked if they had tickets for the show, everybody answered "noooo", and he started giving 10 tickets to the fans. He was really trying his best to give to different people, I think not only people he knew the faces. So these people were incredibly happy, that was nice :wub2:

He said he was sorry not to be able to give more, and left (and there, I must say, I saw some strange paparazzi or photographers, I don't know, lying on his car to take pics, that was quite strange :aah:).

Then of course there were some disappointed fans who hadn't got tickets, everybody left, but finally we met again at the venue, as I think most of the people without ticket at the Swatch Store decided to go to try at the venue.

At the venue were only a bit more than 10 people waiting, hoping for ticket. The fans talked with the "blond woman of Swatch" and she said she would do her best. Then, at the end, they let everybody enter!

I know that some people think it's not good of me to go to an Italian gig, especially when it's so small and with so few tickets, but I waited that everybody there entered before entering myself, if only 12 people could have entered, of course I would have said that I let my place for an Italian :huglove:

Then inside it was quite posh, well at least very VIP, everybody quietly seating on small sofas, drinking champagne and cocktails, eating "hors d'oeuvre", and so.

Of course we went directly to the stage, seated on the floor as there were no places anymore (except far behing), quite far away from the stage, but then there was a move and everybody (I mean, us and other "very fan VIP people") went exactly in front of the stage.

So when the show started, we were actually seating on our knees on the floor, and stayed like that 3/4 of the gig! That was my first time like this, quite strange, we couldn't dance, even with arms as we were afraid to disturb people behind us and very counscious to be so lucky to be here :wub2:

Mika was in very good mood, he has a new way of dressing (I mean, the glitter "noeud papillon" thing, I love it), was dancing and all :wub2:

The sound was not really good, and sometimes we couldn't hear his voice, but I think it was still ok for everybody!

He played only 10 songs, it was not a proper show, but still good of course :wub2:

I remember Toy boy, Origin of love (in Italian, and he was so surprised and happy that people were knowing the words by heart), Relax, Grace Kelly, Big Girls (he tried the intro in Italian, very funny, even if I couldn't understand all the jockes), Underwater (with the lights off, I think the audience loved that), BBB :wub2:, Love Today, Lollipop in Italian. Ok, 3 are missing, can't remember which one right now. Oh, yes, Happy Ending of course. And Billy Brown.

On Billy Brown he made Curtis lie on the piano while playing saxophon, that was obviously quite difficult for him, poor guy :teehee::teehee:

And on Love Today he told people to dance, so we could finally stand up and dance!! That was so great, Mika also loved it (I guess it must be strange to see such a quiet audience in front of him XD ). But of course, security guys came and decided to stand up exactly first row, in the middle. Which was not good as the stage was not high at all, so we couldn't see Mika so well, but it was still great of course.

After the show most of the fans stayed inside and enjoyed the cocktails and dancing until late :naughty:

Edited by Alireine

Here is my report of yesterday:

I'm currently in Milan for a few weeks, not especially for the gig as I heard about it after booking everything, but that would be lying to say that this news didn't make me happy :wink2:

As most of the fans, I had no ticket for the show and was even not planning to try to enter to it for some personal reasons, but then I heard about this Swatch store opening and decided to go to have a look to see how things were there.

I was warmly welcomed by some Italian fans whose faces I didn't even remembered at that time, but I guess I met them in Napoli before :aah: (sorry guys, so many new people :blush-anim-cl:).

We waited, I think we were only 20 people, and when Mika arrived it was really ok, not the huge mess I thought it would be :wink2: That's great, and it has been the same the whole evening :wub2:

He went into the store, as you can see on the pics that Eriko posted ( :huglove: ) he was looking fabulous :mf_rosetinted: Then went out, smiled, did the job, and suddenly went to some fans and asked if they had tickets for the show, everybody answered "noooo", and he started giving 10 tickets to the fans. He was really trying his best to give to different people, I think not only people he knew the faces. So these people were incredibly happy, that was nice :wub2:

He said he was sorry not to be able to give more, and left (and there, I must say, I saw some strange paparazzi or photographers, I don't know, lying on his car to take pics, that was quite strange :aah:).

Then of course there were some disappointed fans who hadn't got tickets, everybody left, but finally we met again at the venue, as I think most of the people without ticket at the Swatch Store decided to go to try at the venue.

At the venue were only a bit more than 10 people waiting, hoping for ticket. The fans talked with the "blond woman of Swatch" and she said she would do her best. Then, at the end, they let everybody enter!

I know that some people think it's not good of me to go to an Italian gig, especially when it's so small and with so few tickets, but I waited that everybody there entered before entering myself, if only 12 people could have entered, of course I would have said that I let my place for an Italian :huglove:

Then inside it was quite posh, well at least very VIP, everybody quietly seating on small sofas, drinking champagne and cocktails, eating "hors d'oeuvre", and so.

Of course we went directly to the stage, seated on the floor as there were no places anymore (except far behing), quite far away from the stage, but then there was a move and everybody (I mean, us and other "very fan VIP people") went exactly in front of the stage.

So when the show started, we were actually seating on our knees on the floor, and stayed like that 3/4 of the gig! That was my first time like this, quite strange, we couldn't dance, even with arms as we were afraid to disturb people behind us and very counscious to be so lucky to be here :wub2:

Mika was in very good mood, he has a new way of dressing (I mean, the glitter "noeud papillon" thing, I love it), was dancing and all :wub2:

The sound was not really good, and sometimes we couldn't hear his voice, but I think it was still ok for everybody!

He played only 10 songs, it was not a proper show, but still good of course :wub2:

I remember Toy boy, Origin of love (in Italian, and he was so surprised and happy that people were knowing the words by heart), Relax, Grace Kelly, Big Girls (he tried the intro in Italian, very funny, even if I couldn't understand all the jockes), Underwater (with the lights off, I think the audience loved that), BBB :wub2:, Love Today, Lollipop in Italian. Ok, 3 are missing, can't remember which one right now. Oh, yes, Happy Ending of course. And Billy Brown.

On Billy Brown he made Curtis lie on the piano while playing saxophon, that was obviously quite difficult for him, poor guy :teehee::teehee:

And on Love Today he told people to dance, so we could finally stand up and dance!! That was so great, Mika also loved it (I guess it must be strange to see such a quiet audience in front of him XD ). But of course, security guys came and decided to stand up exactly first row, in the middle. Which was not good as the stage was not high at all, so we couldn't see Mika so well, but it was still great of course.

After the show most of the fans stayed inside and enjoyed the cocktails and dancing until late :naughty:

thank you for your nice Report and sharing with us :thumb_yello: