Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

The new video for Boum Boum Boum is set to premiere at 10 a.m. GMT on Monday, July 7, 2014.

Aaaaaaand...here it is!!

[YOUTUBE]_MPtXUeUznY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by robertina

The new video for Boum Boum Boum is set to premiere at 10 a.m. GMT on Monday, July 7, 2014.

In the meantime we have this 35-second snippet to mull over...

[YOUTUBE]hK0Ulr5FDYM[/YOUTUBE]

:cheer: cant wait. I'm really :excite: I started the countdown :nervous:

For me, that's a blank space above. I can't see a thing. I saw the snippet after it was posted, because someone posted a YouTube link and I could see it with that on my tablet.

I'm going to borrow my son's laptop for tomorrow. Just in case there's no YouTube link for Android devices to use.

I can't wait to see the video!

For me, that's a blank space above. I can't see a thing. I saw the snippet after it was posted, because someone posted a YouTube link and I could see it with that on my tablet.

I'm going to borrow my son's laptop for tomorrow. Just in case there's no YouTube link for Android devices to use.

Marilyn, I have the same problem sometimes. If you want to get around it, what you do is quote the post. You then see the code between the youtube tags. Copy that, then put in your browser:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=

And then the code you just copied.

So in this case:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hK0Ulr5FDYM

It's a bit annoying, but it does the trick for me. Let me know if it works for you as well :thumb_yello:

Edited by smokesignal

Just played this video to my dad without telling him anything and he immediately said "Oh!! that's Almeria! and Granada!! I see those views every month!"

He was so excited, I think he will like the video :naughty:

Is that gap there because it is shot in letterbox format, like they used at the beginning of Lawrence of Arabia?

To promote the video we can tweet the hashtag #BoumBoumBoum at 10am tomorrow and let's see if it get trending on Twitter in our country! What do you think? :wink2:

I think I have to work then. Really annoying how trivialities like work get in the way of following Mika :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

10 am is probably the best time because everyone will want to comment on the vid then anyway. However, apparently the best time to tweet is 2 pm. I know someone who studies that sort of thing and according to him tweets that are sent around 2 pm are most likely to be retweeted and liked and thus are more likely to have impact. No idea why.

Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello: Can't wait! :cheer: Actually this preview reminds me Disney's Cinémagique :fisch:

I think I have to work then. Really annoying how trivialities like work get in the way of following Mika :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

10 am is probably the best time because everyone will want to comment on the vid then anyway. However, apparently the best time to tweet is 2 pm. I know someone who studies that sort of thing and according to him tweets that are sent around 2 pm are most likely to be retweeted and liked and thus are more likely to have impact. No idea why.

Oh thank you for your advice :huglove:

How I wish they could release it today instead of tomorrow! Work always getting in the way :sneaky2: Would be so nice to have a full-time job as a Mika fan :teehee:

Maybe at 2 I can try to tweet something even if I probably won't have watched the video then. It's still better than 10 :aah:

I just can'twait for tomorrow, in the meantime I'm thinking how to manage to watch the videotomorrow morning avoiding collegues and my boss :naughty:

Is it going to be 10 am GMT or 10 am BST? Because I am willing to bet they don't know the difference. :naughty: In any case I will be sleeping but fortunately can watch it before going to work.

Marilyn, I have the same problem sometimes. If you want to get around it, what you do is quote the post. You then see the code between the youtube tags. Copy that, then put in your browser:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=

And then the code you just copied.

So in this case:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hK0Ulr5FDYM

It's a bit annoying, but it does the trick for me. Let me know if it works for you as well :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the information. I can try that, but tomorrow I'm using a laptop. I want to be able to watch the video, without any faffing around. Nothing must get in the way of my enjoyment tomorrow! I think the video is going to be awesome.

It certainly looks like the best thing he's ever done, and ought to be popular with film buffs, as well as Mika fans, or music fans in general.

I just can'twait for tomorrow, in the meantime I'm thinking how to manage to watch the videotomorrow morning avoiding collegues and my boss :naughty:

:naughty: I understand this problem - for both you, and everybody else, in the same situation - and I'm very happy to be my own boss! :teehee: When it comes to MIKA, my lucky no. is always 7, so this release date: 7.7.14 can't fail - I think it means double and triple luck!! :thumb_yello: I'm a bit superstitious about this, hehe - and from the 35 sec. snippet we've seen, it just has to be an amazing video!! I'm mostly curious about the lyric/story in this video - and also how MIKA plays his diff. roles, of course - I hope we'll see the real actor here ... :aah::mikadas:

Love,love

me

Are you READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

It's today!! In less than 2 hours :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

My computer clock must be off kilter again... I'm getting a wakeup call from France when the time approaches. And I work in the morning... I'll be a mess when the alarm goes off at 6, but that's what coffee is for, right?