MIKA on France's The Voice Season 4

dcdeb

1240431_626665364039677_2104145299_n.jpg?oh=efda0a17c00e88e259ef27f7fe8de3b8&oe=54880CC5

Announced today, 22 September 2014:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Cool, c’est plus moi le petit nouveau cette année ;-) Happy to be back on #TheVoice

MIKA official @mikasounds · 20s

Bienvenue @Zazieonline ! Une très belle surprise. bisous du studio à LA à tous et aussi a @JeniferOfficiel et @florentpagny bien sur X

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 31s

J'avoue @Garou_officiel c'est dur de m'imaginer sur le plateau sans toi à ma gauche. Tu vas me manquer mon pote. Et tu m'as aidé tellement.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Great news :thumb_yello: I hope to be there on 15, 17 and 18 :crossed: Along with DoReMi :wink2:

Good! Looking forward to seeing both of you again :wub2:

The registrations are yet not open, but if you are interested in attending the recordings, remember to check regularly the Emission TV / Agence Cassandra website http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions

Then register yourself as soon as they open it, as it may be full / "sold out" (even if free :teehee:) very quickly.

And don't mix The Voice with The Voice Kids :wink2:

Good! Looking forward to seeing both of you again :wub2:

The registrations are yet not open, but if you are interested in attending the recordings, remember to check regularly the Emission TV / Agence Cassandra website http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions

Then register yourself as soon as they open it, as it may be full / "sold out" (even if free :teehee:) very quickly.

And don't mix The Voice with The Voice Kids :wink2:

I'm looking forward to see you too :huglove: I hope there will be a possibility to request for 4 invitations so that we can help each other :thumb_yello: