• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to listen to it (super busy times at work). It's catchy for sure as I'm a moron when it comes to music but this one still got pretty easy in my mind, and it's pleasant to me.

And of course I can't tell much till I listen to the whole of it, but I have the feeling that it will end up like Step with me and Kids (and some more): ok, it's nice, let me listen to it a few times, but then I'm mostly skipping it when listen to the album.

I finally managed to listen to it (super busy times at work). It's catchy for sure as I'm a moron when it comes to music but this one still got pretty easy in my mind, and it's pleasant to me.

And of course I can't tell much till I listen to the whole of it, but I have the feeling that it will end up like Step with me and Kids (and some more): ok, it's nice, let me listen to it a few times, but then I'm mostly skipping it when listen to the album.

This is funny what you said cause for me in fact, it was the opposite ! The songs like Kids, Heroes (and some more), I didn't listen them at the beggining but now I just love them ! :wub2:

Anyway, I already like this one, I'm pretty impatient to hear the complete version :thumb_yello:

So I just wanted to ask you this and I feel like this may be the place:

Does someone hear what exactly he is singing?

I hear:

"Watch the sunset, don't know if you can (or care?)

Here I stand, staring at the sun, distant land, staring at the sun

[another lyric that I can't hear at all]"

and then of course "Three is a magic number" :naughty:

I hope he will sing it in a XF live! :blush-anim-cl:

I was actually wondering about that. Morgan sang, Fedez sang, Victoria...:biggrin2: , what about Mika? I don't think that the HE thingy counts.

It wouldn't be the usual scene for a single to be released, but I don't think a commercial is as well, so who knows. :dunno:

I discovered the snippet in the video just before I had to leave for work but it cheered me up for the whole day so the day went by very well. I like this few seconds I heard and think the song can only be better :wink2:. Btw my critical hubby also likes the few seconds.

Honestly not enthusiastic about it, but I can't really judge a ten-second snippet with his voice blahing over it all along (I didn't get the last verse, couldn't he be a little quieter for heaven's sake? :teehee:). Sure it made me impatient to hear the whole of it and the album in general, though!