Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks fanny,,,you are quick!:thumb_yello:

thanks to you,robie,i don't know before reading all of it what you do:thumb_yello:

and thanks to bettassan(my record isn't finish..),and all there for pics and links ;)

edit:i can't read it..........

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

No it's from someone's camera...:wink2:

oh

i don't know about any fans filming the show, any fans who entered with us i mean...

only biggirl69's hubby could film it as far as i know.

so she must be someone who got the ticket from another source and who did not turn up to us outside anyway.

there's her wag video on MS, i'll watch it at home and see if i recognize her.

thanks for the lovely pics. I esp. loved to see the mfc'ers in the audience. too bad you were not involved in the show, though I'm sure allegra might have preferred this way.. :teehee: I feel her pain, though :biggrin2:

and biggirl, I think I do remember you from some italian gig.. bologna? milano? I'm almost 100% sure. are you a new user here..? :wink2:

oh

i don't know about any fans filming the show, any fans who entered with us i mean...

only biggirl69's hubby could film it as far as i know.

so she must be someone who got the ticket from another source and who did not turn up to us outside anyway.

there's her wag video on MS, i'll watch it at home and see if i recognize her.

it seems a RAI video because there is the Rai logo on the top looking at the preview image.

I think it was filmed from television and it was removed because it's a copyrighted Rai video

it seems a RAI video because there is the Rai logo on the top looking at the preview image.

I think it was filmed from television and it was removed because it's a copyrighted Rai video

oh thanks! mistery solved!:thumb_yello:

DSC01391.jpg

even though it's a bit blurry this pic is great:wub2:

Loved reading all the reports, I'm so glad everyone had a great time!! I'm dowloading the videos now. Cant wait to see Mika as a X factor judge:biggrin2: