2012 - Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7- REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

OMG...!! He did Any Other Worl and Elle Me dit...??:tears:

Why he didnt it in Tallin too..?? I love this song soo much..!!:wub2:

And now realise /again/ how much I need more gigs. And more...:tears: If I could - I'll go to all this shows..!!! :badword: I had to crawl in Stage truck..:lmfao:

Oh wow! Looking at those videos , I wish I was there. Shirtless mika, jumping around to awesome songs, singing with his awesome voice! :wub2::mikalove:

Just need to brush up on my French a bit...

OMG...!! He did Any Other Worl and Elle Me dit...??:tears:

Why he didnt it in Tallin too..?? I love this song soo much..!!:wub2:

And now realise /again/ how much I need more gigs. And more...:tears: If I could - I'll go to all this shows..!!! :badword: I had to crawl in Stage truck..:lmfao:

Lets all hide in the stage truck! LOL

Thank you everyone for the videos and pictures.

I have to say, this looked like a great gig. The most pleasing thing for me is that it's so simple, no fussy outfits or theatrics or gimmicks (on the videos I've seen, anyway :teehee:), it's almost like the old days when the music was quite rightly the focus.

Also, I love the new band. They sound great. A much fuller sound than before.

I just wish Mika would keep his shirt on, but I suspect I'm in the minority on that :naughty:.

Thanks for the videos everyone. Underwater is magic. I don't think I've ever loved one of Mika's songs so much. His vocals are just perfect. No strain or pretense. It seems effortless and natural and totally heartfelt.

:mikalove:

my thoughts exactly :wub2:

I just wish Mika would keep his shirt on, but I suspect I'm in the minority on that :naughty:.

it must be bloody hot there,so he took off the shirt,if he kept it on,he would be able to take a shower before he went back to the hotel,he was completely wet then!and i remember he said he hated to take off his clothes,so he has to,not willing to.:wink2:

Mika is a genius! he is addiction as well:naughty: watched all videos Déferlantes and the others Festivals, just songs amazing :mikalove:

Thanks guys :clap: the videos, the pics, just stunning :swoon:

I feel silly, look what you "GUYS" and MIKA are doing with me :mf_rosetinted:

I can't stop smiling anymore, nevermore :doh:

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82tChvE4OUvw98E8oCFgCMCZB99x50DhzQcx_qNzY2i64LDIjjPb4utfe1EezOuwxRwZsHmSeBYyvViMPrd2dp74AJtU9VCMni2GhEx4tGe3xbavqLPFpvtl4w.jpg

:arf2:

:groupwave:

Thank you everyone for the videos and pictures.

I have to say, this looked like a great gig. The most pleasing thing for me is that it's so simple, no fussy outfits or theatrics or gimmicks (on the videos I've seen, anyway :teehee:), it's almost like the old days when the music was quite rightly the focus.

I agree!

and YES! I think you're alone about shirt :naughty:

You are not alone, Gatagordinha!

I vote for the shirt ON. It seems to me pointless...he's not there to play poker strip...he's there for singing! :naughty:

Actually I love how He looks with shirt too. Of course without shirt he looks :das: But I prefer with shirt. He look Soo Lovely..!!:aah:

It was really hot there, so taking his shirt off must felt good. But he jumped around during some fast songs and then while singing AOW I couldn't help but thinking he will catch a cold :aah:

I put my vids on youtube. Not good picture but the sound is okay so uploaded them there. I might have some more but don't have time to check now.

It was really hot there, so taking his shirt off must felt good. But he jumped around during some fast songs and then while singing AOW I couldn't help but thinking he will catch a cold :aah:

I put my vids on youtube. Not good picture but the sound is okay so uploaded them there. I might have some more but don't have time to check now.

Nina, Thank you soo much for filming all those vids. In all gigs where you have been. Its Amazing..!!:huglove:

Agree with everything there. I was just thinking how much more enjoyable these videos are to last year where he was wearing that ridiculous and totally distracting outfit. :aah: I thought some of the photos from last year were stunningly beautiful but it all got lost when you see him jumping around singing Relax or whatever. It didn't fit.

I guess I don't mind the shirtless thing. Again sometimes it makes for a really great rock n roll type photo and it makes sense with a summer outdoor festival. But mostly I think I'd rather see a shirt. :naughty:

thanks so much everyone for your pics and videos:flowers2:

the performances of the new songs sound so beautiful and it's brilliant to hear any other world again:wub2:

Yes, I knew I'd watch videos for the new songs just to hear them but I found myself really enjoying all of them, especially this gig. I'm really glad he hasn't dropped Any Other World from the setlist too.

You are not alone, Gatagordinha!

I vote for the shirt ON. It seems to me pointless...he's not there to play poker strip...he's there for singing! :naughty:

He takes off his shirt to hear the audience scream and flatter his male ego :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm jocking but the weather was very hot at Argeles and a soak shirt is not very comfortable to wear.

He takes off his shirt to hear the audience scream and flatter his male ego :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm jocking but the weather was very hot at Argeles and a soak shirt is not very comfortable to wear.

:lmfao::lmfao:

thank you for the wonderulf vids everyone.

I just stopped by to hear the new songs but now I´m listening to it all. :blush-anim-cl:

I´m very glad Any other world is still part of the setlist.

I like that he can have more diverse setlists from now on considering that he´ss got 3 albums of which he can desice what to take.

the band is brillant!

I like that MIka played the piano during HE. He´s an amazing artists and it´s good to still see him playing instruments live.

My report.

I arrived at Parc Valmy two hours after the doors opened, I was worried because I thought I could't meet any MFCers but I was lucky just come in I saw some of them at the front row. Nice girls. Chat whith them all day. Thanks to them I was not alone :huglove: It began a long wait :sweatdrop:

We wait for Mika to performs six hours under the scorching sun but I guess Mika fans are used to wait for hours, Mika gives us strenght :wub2:

I have to say I liked two of the singers that performed, Camille and Benavar, I didn't know the last one but it surprised me in a good way. Mika appeared after midnight, so PERFECT. Mika was SUBLIME in his performance, one of the best I've ever seen. He was out of control, dancing like crazy when he performed "Rain" and I think it was singing "Lollipop" he danced like a fool on the piano, he looked very happy. Made a killer scene with "Love today" he had a very good complicity with the new band :wub2: Almost cry when he sang UW, was so touching, the best performance. :wub2:

After the gig we wait for him almost two hours but it was worth it. We could talk with him. He spoke with me in a perfect spanish. He was so kind, he signed all of us and took a picture with every one who was there, one by one. Another dream come true.

Mika is an "animal" on stage. :mikalove:

I can't attend too much gigs so every one I go it's special :mikalove: Just finished the gig and I already miss him. Hope I can see him again soon.

I'm still in heaven. smilie_girl_231.gif

Edited by Mikasister