2012 - Mika @ Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain, 9 August: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Oh my god, was that for Mika? :teehee:

Yes! :sneaky2: I didn't like that. The girls bought that bra in a chinese shop and wrote some words in it as you can see. After the gig I told them I didn't like those kind of things and they answered me it was just to have fun...I hope this may be the last time :sneaky2:

Edited by Mikasister

My report ( sorry for my mistakes)

This was the first time a I traveled alone by plane, was scared for that but now I have to say it was one of the best trips.

Arrived at La Coruña the day before, I found a MFCer that was there on holidays so I didnt found me so alone in a unknown city. We found the place where Mika performed, close to the beach, best place impossible. It was just at 20 minutes walking from my hotel. So the day of the gig I woke up early to go there, a large day on the beach was waiting for me :naughty:

I was the first so I had the first row for sure but a minute later I saw another MFcer. At noon it started to come more people but it was relaxed. We spent all the afternoon talking about our Mika experiences and the past gigs we had attended. I felt happy in those moments.

Mika started to play near midnight. Then the beach was filled.

Mika started with Big girl. I have to say I found Mika more skinny maybe it's normal,I think he lost weight in every gig. He looked so happy and stunning to see that wonderful audience and that unusual venue. He said that would not speak in english in the whole concert and it was true, he said "my spanish at the beginning of the show was a spanish of Miami but now almost at the end it's a spanish from Spain" he speaks a good spanish. Bravo Mika :thumb_yello:

He was in a good mood for joking with the audience, as I said before there was three people in a restaurant next to the crowd and told us : tonight there are three friends close to us so everybody say hello to those three people, and said to the responsible of the lights: put the lights on the crowd and then adressing to that people he said " eo cabron aquí" it was fun, fun!!!! :naughty:

Before that he was telling us that the first show of his career was in a room in Ibiza with his mom and 4 people six years ago and he was a freak and then said:" and now the more incredible thing is I'm still a freak in a freak show" ( for me the best talented, adorable and amazing freak I know):wub2:

No MYH, beautiful version of Blue eyes as is habitual in those summer shows. He lost his control singing Rain and Lollipop, full of energy and happiness from every pore of his skin :mikalove: dancing, jumping as he usually does:naughty:

He sang Any other world and almost cried, it was so touching. He sang Lola, Underwater, Celebrate. I lost my head and the world around me under the tons of confetti when he sang WAG. I was in another world, in his world, I felt an immense happiness. After WAG he disappeared for a moment and came back to sing TOOL. And at the end of the song when he says " THANK GOD THAT YOU FOUND ME" he adressed at the crowd and pointing with his finger to all of us said: "Thanks God that you found me" it was so excited :wub2: isn't he lovely?

He closed the show with GK. Time flew so fast, more than an hour and half but it was like a quarter, I didn't want that magical night come at the end. :tears:

We hadn't wait for Mika for long time after the gig. He came to us, looked tired and he said sleepy. He said that as the autumn tour is in small venues maybe there will be some acoustic songs. He dedicated me the pic I got with him in Argeles :wub2: and he looked so happy when I told him I had the ticket to see him in Barcelona, he looked at me wiked his eye made a noise with his mouth as saying "good for you, thank you"

I saw him came into the car where his mom was waiting for him I could greet all the band into the other car, Max give me a kiss and I said to them " you're the best" :wub2: thay looked very grateful and happy with the love that we showed to them :wub2:

But my Mika moment does not finish here...:mikadas:

Edited by Mikasister

Oh and I forgot to say, he was so happy to see the crowd that he took a pic of it, as all of you have seen in his twitter :naughty: Lots of eye contact and saw the banners and messages people wrote for him, I think he saw almost every message. He can see clearly how we love him. :mikalove:

Edited by Mikasister

...but as I said my Mika moment didn't end the day of the gig :blush-anim-cl:

the day after I went to the airport to take the plane, I was there too much early because my intention was to take a lunch there.

I was sitting there and ohhh surprise, I saw two members of Mika's crew :shocked: then I saw Curtis, Max and I was like this :nervous: then I saw mama Penniman and Thomas, Mika's tour manager, I started to sweat :mikasweat: and a second later aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh MIKA!!!! :shocked::shocked: he was speaking by phone and the manager told me please wait, I knew that, I'm a polite girl. Mika wore the blue and white striped t-shirt, jeans and white coverse he looked so different from the day before, and I said in spanish " Hi Mika, I was in your show last night, it was amazing, you made me happy" and he said " thank you"

Me: You signed me a pic

Mika, Ah yes from Argelès, I remember you

Me: I'm waiting for my flight to Barcelona.

Mika: Good, and then he translated this to his tour manager :naughty:

Me: You made me happy, see you in November

Mika: Thank you, thank you!

But they were a little bit later and passed the security control fast while mama Penniman was shopping.

My flight was three hours later so I was hesitating if to pass the security control and...I did it. Mika was so normal, nobody recognised him I couldn't believe that...:shocked:

His gate where he took a flight it was the same as mine gate 4 but mine was in three hours. When I arrived there I saw all his band taking a coffee, he was sitting with his netbook very busy and chatting with a member of his crew. I was in a corner of the hall hesitating again if meet them. There were Max, Curtis, Tim and Joy, Felix was sitting alone. Mama Penniman was there too. So I walked ahead to Max and said "hi Max, I was in the show last night" he was very grateful and said " sit down and take a coffee" but I couldn't take anything I was nervous excited and I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: but I spend a while with Max talking about me, the gigs, when I started to be a Mika fan, also about the old band and Mika's music. Max told me Mika is always working and he has his head full of ideas and that the new album is AMAZING ( but I knew that) I also shared some words with Curtis. Mama Penniman looked at me all the time smiling me, she told me " Hello". I couldn't take a pic with them because I felt like an intrusive invading their space, maybe that never will happpen again just once in a lifetime but I couldn't. I wanted to be polite, as Mika looked very busy. And I already got my pic with Mika.:wub2:

Finally thay left and Mika was alone ( exceptionally, Thomas never left Mika alone and looking at me all the time)

And I went where he was and said: Mika, have a safe trip!! and Mika said: thank you, you too :wub2: thank you, and he left me alone :wub2:

Never thought things like this could happen to me. Maybe is not something extraordinary but it is for me. I never will forget it. This was by surprise not something premeditated, I think those are the best surprises

Edited by Mikasister

Spectacular concert, awesome atmosphere, amazing Mika. Here there are my photos, I hope you enjoy :-)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4047866447205.157905.1598251420&type=1&l=4fc6c88729

Francesco

Thank you Francesco, your pics are :wub2::wub2: thanks for sharing :huglove: it was so nice to meet you. Hope we can meet again soon :wink2:

the day after I went to the airport to take the plane, I was there too much early because my intention was to take a lunch there.

I was sitting there and ohhh surprise, I saw two members of Mika'e crew then I saw Curtis, Max and I was like this :nervous: then I saw mama Penniman and Thomas, Mika's tour manager, I started to sweat :mikasweat: and a second later aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh MIKA!!!! :shocked::shocked: he was speaking by phone and the manager told me please wait, I knew that, I'm a polite girl. Mika wore the blue and white striped t-shirt, jeans and white coverse he looked so different from the day before, and I said in spanish " Hi Mika, I was in your show last night, it was amazing, you made me happy" and he said " thank you"

But they were a little bit later and passed the security control fast while mama Penniman was shopping.

My flight was three hours later so I was hesitating if to pass the security control and...I did it. Mika was so normal, nobody recognised him I couldn't believe that...:shocked:

His gate where he took a flight it was the same as mine gate 4 but mine was in three hours. When I arrived there I saw all his band taking a coffee, he was sitting with his netbook very busy and chatting with a member of his crew. I was in a corner of the hall hesitating again if meet them. There were Max, Curtis, Tim and Joy, Felix was sitting alone. Mama Penniman was there too. So I walked ahead to Max and said "hi Max, I was in the show last night" he was very grateful and said " sit down and take a coffee" but I couldn't take anything I was nervous excited and I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: but I spend a while with Max talking about me, the gigs when I started to be a Mika fan, also about the old band and Mika's music. Max told me Mika is always working and he has his head full of ideas and that the new album is AMAZING ( but I knew that) I also shared some words with Curtis. Mama Penniman looked at me all the time smiling me, she told me " Hello". I couldn't take a pic with them because I felt like a intrusive invading their space, maybe that never will happpen again just once in a lifetime but I couldn't. I wanted to be polite, as Mika looked very busy. And I already got my pic with Mika.:wub2:

Finally thay left and Mika was alone ( exceptionally, Thomas never left Mika alone and looking at me all the time)

And I went where he was and said: Mika, have a safe trip!! and Mika said: thank you, you too :wub2: thank you, and he left me alone :wub2:

Never thought things like this could happen to me. Maybe is not something extraordinary but it is for me. I never will forget it. This was by surprise not something premeditated, I think those are the best surprises

Thank you so much for sharing your experience :thumb_yello:. I´m happy for you.

I was sitting there and ohhh surprise, I saw two members of Mika'e crew :shocked: then I saw Curtis, Max and I was like this :nervous: then I saw mama Penniman and Thomas, Mika's tour manager, I started to sweat :mikasweat: and a second later aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh MIKA!!!! :shocked::shocked: he was speaking by phone and the manager told me please wait, I knew that, I'm a polite girl. Mika wore the blue and white striped t-shirt, jeans and white coverse he looked so different from the day before, and I said in spanish " Hi Mika, I was in your show last night, it was amazing, you made me happy" and he said " thank you"

His gate where he took a flight it was the same as mine gate 4 but mine was in three hours. When I arrived there I saw all his band taking a coffee, he was sitting with his netbook very busy and chatting with a member of his crew. I was in a corner of the hall hesitating again if meet them. There were Max, Curtis, Tim and Joy, Felix was sitting alone. Mama Penniman was there too. So I walked ahead to Max and said "hi Max, I was in the show last night" he was very grateful and said " sit down and take a coffee" but I couldn't take anything I was nervous excited and I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: but I spend a while with Max talking about me, the gigs when I started to be a Mika fan, also about the old band and Mika's music. Max told me Mika is always working and he has his head full of ideas and that the new album is AMAZING ( but I knew that) I also shared some words with Curtis. Mama Penniman looked at me all the time smiling me, she told me " Hello". I couldn't take a pic with them because I felt like a intrusive invading their space, maybe that never will happpen again just once in a lifetime but I couldn't. I wanted to be polite, as Mika looked very busy. And I already got my pic with Mika.:wub2:

you deserved it!

My oh my! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! You got so lucky, I'm sure every MFCer is jealous :aah::wub2:

I remember when I arrived in Milan airport for the gig in Vigevano, me and my friend were basically scanning the place in case we see Mika :teehee:

@Mikasister I love your report. I think these kind of experience make us feel even closer to him :wub2:

He is one of a kind, isn´t him? And yes, even if he looks like an animal on stage, after that, he looks like a bit shy and stuff... so kind...

I like when people share these kind of experiences, since, about the gigs, oh well, mostly of all us have been to some gigs, but about meeting him afterwards... that´s even more interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks,Alba! :flowers2: I'm glad you had a great time! :thumb_yello: Yes,Max is a sweetie,right?

Thank you,Francesco,for your pics! :thumb_yello:

Yes, he is, lovely guy, he even asked me for my name and told me that his father loves Spain :naughty:

My oh my! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! You got so lucky, I'm sure every MFCer is jealous :aah::wub2:

I remember when I arrived in Milan airport for the gig in Vigevano, me and my friend were basically scanning the place in case we see Mika :teehee:

Your signature reminds me last night in La Coruña when I was with my hands and arms up and smiled of happiness lost under thousands of confetti :naughty:

Your signature reminds me last night in La Coruña when I was with my hands and arms up and smiled of happiness lost under thousands of confetti :naughty:

I was exactly the same at Vigevano during WAG, that's why I chose this to be my sig! It just makes me so happy and nostalgic when I look at it. I think that very moment was the happiest moment of my life, it felt like I was in a movie. :wub2:

Waiting patiently until Alba comes here :)

I'm here Elena, Mika spoke in a perfect spanish as you can see in the vids, and I got a news for you an exclusive and you like it very much :naughty::naughty: in the m&g told us he would like and want to go at "El Hormiguero" :fisch:

I was sitting there and ohhh surprise, I saw two members of Mika's crew :shocked: then I saw Curtis, Max and I was like this :nervous: then I saw mama Penniman and Thomas, Mika's tour manager, I started to sweat :mikasweat: and a second later aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh MIKA!!!! :shocked::shocked: he was speaking by phone and the manager told me please wait, I knew that, I'm a polite girl. Mika wore the blue and white striped t-shirt, jeans and white coverse he looked so different from the day before, and I said in spanish " Hi Mika, I was in your show last night, it was amazing, you made me happy" and he said " thank you"

His gate where he took a flight it was the same as mine gate 4 but mine was in three hours. When I arrived there I saw all his band taking a coffee, he was sitting with his netbook very busy and chatting with a member of his crew. I was in a corner of the hall hesitating again if meet them. There were Max, Curtis, Tim and Joy, Felix was sitting alone. Mama Penniman was there too. So I walked ahead to Max and said "hi Max, I was in the show last night" he was very grateful and said " sit down and take a coffee" but I couldn't take anything I was nervous excited and I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: but I spend a while with Max talking about me, the gigs, when I started to be a Mika fan, also about the old band and Mika's music. Max told me Mika is always working and he has his head full of ideas and that the new album is AMAZING ( but I knew that) I also shared some words with Curtis. Mama Penniman looked at me all the time smiling me, she told me " Hello". I couldn't take a pic with them because I felt like an intrusive invading their space, maybe that never will happpen again just once in a lifetime but I couldn't. I wanted to be polite, as Mika looked very busy. And I already got my pic with Mika.:wub2:

That is a lovely story!

Hi! This is my first report here, I hope not to have a lot of mistakes (I’m Spanish)

I arrived to the beach about 3 pm. There I met a girl who was a very big fan of Mika and I’ve talked to her a lot of times. The day was great. We draw something in a big cardboard, like ‘Olé Mika’. It was funny! Az3rQbZCYAApKns.jpg:large

Some of the guys who was there asked us if they could take a pic with us, because they think that our costumes are really nice. We feel like we were famous! HAHAHAHAHA

Also, we met a lot of fans when we were waiting, all of them were so nice with us.

At 8 pm. Some musician started the show, I think that the group called ‘ONE’ but I’m not sure. Btw, I should say that I hate the next performance. It was a girl who was so weird, she shouted all the time and I felt good when she finished… So, just minutes for the gig. All the crowd was so excited, and the staff put all the instruments on the front of the stage again.

The gig started about 11.30 pm. The lights turned off, the band comes out and then MIKA. He opened the show with ‘Big Girl’ instead of ‘Relax’ I think is a good change, and it gives a lor of energy in the very begining. Btw, we started jump, shout and sing. :excite:

When he was talking in Spanish about the album I threw my headband to the stage (yeah, I was in front row) Mika pick up it the floor and come to the front of the stage and do a funny face to me, then he put the headband in Max’s head and he came to the front too. In this moment I was like: ‘OH MY GOD! It’s mine! It’s mine!’ :jawdrop: You can watch the moment here (0:57):

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

The rest of the show was absolute amazing, I have no words to describe it. He sang some of the old song and some of the new ones too: Big girl, Relax, Blue Eyes, SITM, Any Other World, Celebrate, Underwater, Happy Ending, Lola, Grace Kelly, Lollipop, We Are Golden, BIOTG, The Origin of Love…

My favorites moments were:

-When he finished the last line of Happy Ending and he smile and saw to me. It was soooo cute :mikalove:

-In the beggining, a girl threw a bra to the stage, and Mika put it to Max, like my headband :mikadas: hahahahahaha

-There was a restaurant in the left part of the stage, and Mika said to us 'Say hello'. Then, they put the lights on the crowd, and he said 'Hay unos amigos cenando ahí. Decir hola! Cabrón, aquí!' ('There was some friends having dinner there. Say hi! ****ass, look here!):mikacool:

-He only speak in Spanish during all the show. When he started he was a little bit nervous, but then he talked very well. :wink2:

When all finished. He was talking to us in the M&G, but Mika only signed us, the manager told us that we couldn't take photos. Btw, it was so relaxed (without shouts and crazy people) and he talked to us in Spanish all the time. :wub2:

Az5hd3RCAAIxtep.jpg

The next day, we was in two newspapers :teehee: Here you are one of the photos (the girls with the name of MIKA in their hands)

A0ClnGaCQAErnBY.jpg:large

For me, it was one of the best shows he has done here in Spain. And the biggest too. I enjoyed a lot. I hope see him live soon again! :wub2:

Edited by Luciia_Holbrook