2014 - MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary) 18 May -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pretend not to notice you implied that my report is cheesy :mf_rosetinted:

And you call ME an idiot :naughty: I told you what I think about your report, it's beautiful. I found nothing cheesy in it, not at all. Besides, many people wrote their report, why did you think I was talking about yours? Actually what I was talking about are all the thoughts going on in my mind these days after the concert. Some of them I'm afraid might sound cheesy if I wrote them down. Nothing to do with you, don't you ever think something like that again please, or else no video for you darling :teehee::fisch:

Edited by Log lady

If anybody cares, I do like emotional reports :blush-anim-cl:

I am but I'm too tired to try to understand what you write here about pixels and stuff :aah: So, my question is, is your vid better in quality than the one on youtube?

Yes, no, I don't know, which one? :aah: . It is the exact same quality as the one still on the nutella page, and when I began this sentence it was a good thing because I was about to redirect you to them as you are in Italy, but then apparently Nutella has put the video on private today so you can't watch it anymore anyway and my sentence has lost its end.

I put another sample on Youtube so you can check without having to download anything - just select the 720p - HD. The quality will be slightly under the real one but not that much

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEEV7UkVy7U

Melyssa, I love you, thank you! What program do you use to download hd videos from Youtube?

You're welcome :huglove:

(Just re-read the guidelines and I think it's fine to answer but if not, this message will self-destruct). As the video was geoblocked I couldn't get it by my usual ways so I used a site called clipConverter, which can grab the HD file and doesn't care of geolocking (and usually has the great advantage of letting you DL parts-only of a video but as this option would have been reaaalllly helpful here, it refused to work for this vid, obviously (hence the 6 hours of nutella-eating people that I had to get rid of :doh: ))

Edited by Melyssa

So, is the entire show up on YT somewhere?

Could only do 4 out of 6 downloads on Sendspace because I'm a free user, have to wait 11 hours to get back in for the last two. Wondering about the YT because if it's been posted out there, my daughter would love to see it. Thanks! :)

If anybody cares, I do like emotional reports :blush-anim-cl:

I do like emotional reports too, I often sympathize with them. I don't necessarily like to write them myself though, because I feel embarassed. I'm going to write something and then decide what to censor :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome :huglove:

(Just re-read the guidelines and I think it's fine to answer but if not, this message will self-destruct). As the video was geoblocked I couldn't get it by my usual ways so I used a site called clipConverter, which can grab the HD file and don't care of geolocking (and usually has the great advantage of letting you DL parts-only of a video but as this option would have been reaaalllly helpful here, it refused to work for this vid, obviously (hence the 6 hours of nutella-eating people that I had to get rid of :doh: ))

Thank you very much, I had tried to download it but it wouldn't work with the Nutella YT video, so I tried with another one but it has been removed! So your file saved my life :bow:

So, is the entire show up on YT somewhere?

Could only do 4 out of 6 downloads on Sendspace because I'm a free user, have to wait 11 hours to get back in for the last two. Wondering about the YT because if it's been posted out there, my daughter would love to see it. Thanks! :)

It was here until 10 minutes ago,now it's not available anymore :dunno:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I1ZCR4Ts74&feature=youtu.be

Could only do 4 out of 6 downloads on Sendspace because I'm a free user, have to wait 11 hours to get back in for the last two. :)

Oh, frack, sorry, I didn't even know there was a limit :/. I'll try to upload them somewhere else but my internet connexion is pretty slow so it'll take a while - in the wait if someone with a high speed connexion has managed to get them and would like to re-up them somewhere where it'll be easier for everybody else, it's completely fine by me.

I couldn't have found a messier way to put them online could I? :aah: . I'm sorry... but I swear I won't give up :aah:

Edited by Melyssa

It's okay, I'm a patient soul... just wanted to let people know that if they go for the free account, they may have to work on it over time, not get immediate results. I am VERY grateful you did this - my daughter didn't get to see, and she really wants to!

I was just messing with you :clown:

Heartless :tears:

Oh, frack, sorry, I didn't even know there was a limit :/. I'll try to upload them somewhere else but my connexion is pretty slow so it'll take a while - in the wait if someone with a high speed connection has managed to get them and would like to re-up them somewhere where it'll be easier for everybody else, it's completely fine by me.

I couldn't have found a messier way to put them online could I? :aah: . I'm sorry... but I swear I won't give up :aah:

It's okay, I'm a patient soul... just wanted to let people know that if they go for the free account, they may have to work on it over time, not get immediate results. I am VERY grateful you did this - my daughter didn't get to see, and she really wants to!

I couldn't DL the last part but I'm uploading the other ones, will be ready soon :thumb_yello: Could you upload the last one somewhere else so that I can add it to my folder too?

Edited by Log lady

This was the intention I made on 2014 new year eve.

Forget "Should. Would. Could. "

Go for "Did."

So I did it.

I attended my first Mika gig.

As you may know, my reports use to be quite long, but this one will probably end up in a novel, so I need to split it into chapters. It will take some days to write the whole adventure, so if you are interested in it, please be patient.

And as emotions follow their own path, the chapters won't follow the proper timeline. I'd like to begin talking about the gig, but I need to watch it again before writing about it, and I still don't have it. So, here we go, I didn't even read it after I wrote it, so I assume there are plenty of mistakes and probably it even lacks of some logic. As someone said, it feels like I'm experiencing a major hangover.

About foxholes, random acts of kindness and friendship.

Five a.m.

My eyes were wide open in the light of the dawn. Damn you, stupid sun. But above all, damn you stupid neighbors coming back to the flat totally drunk after being out all night long. I have a major mission to accomplish today, I have to attend my first gig. I need all my energies, I could have used another two hours sleep, but whatever. Let’s get up, no point in laying in the bed. This is why I got to the square before the time we agreed to be there. We agreed to get there at 7, I got there at 6.45. Aaaand surprise. About 20 people were already sitting on the cobbles. I took a look at the barriers: somewhere they were proper barriers, somewhere else they just were made out of those plastic crime scene ropes. Ok, let’s play CSI, I’ll go for the ropes. I thought they are easier to remove, or anyway to sneak under. I sat there and felt pretty well. The stage was about 20 or 30 meters far, I was among friends, the weather was pleasant, still chilly but the sky was totally blue. Which of course implied a burning sun in the near future, but I handle hot pretty well as far as I have an almighty sunscreen. And, for God’s sake, it’s not like we are in August.

We spent our time chatting and allowing the security guards to make fun of us (“these people are crazy” or, talking to the walkie talkie: “what? Mika’s not coming tonight?”) because we needed them not to be nasty at us. And after all, they weren’t mean and yes, we are mental to go there that early, so the least we can do is to take responsibility for it.

Around 9 am a security guy told some random teenagers that they were about to open the rope exactly where I was sitting, which cause a massive gathering of people around me, who were previously sitting pretty far cause they just arrived half an hour before. I had to stand quickly cause two children tried to step over me and people was already pushing me back. This is how I got in the second row in spite of having sitting there since the very beginning, but I didn’t care that much: I was surrounded by Italian fans I already knew, not by those young rude strangers, and I still was in a good spot. I think I remember that someone tried to tell the security that those people were already trying to pick a fight even if they totally jumped the queue but of course they didn’t give a rat ass about it. Anyway, I just tried to focus on my goal. I was been told that that was the worst part, as soon as it was over, we all could relax and enjoy the rest of the day. So, I tried to remember myself that as soon as CSI murder scene broke open to us, I would have need to run. I mean, not to run like when you are late for the bus. Run as your life was at stake. I know how it may sounds. 100% mental. But I do have my reasons. First of all, I’m a fan, and this is enough to explain half of the thing. Check on the internet what fan is short for, you will notice it’s not about cooling system devices.

Then it’s my first gig. I spent months listening to other fans’ stories, picturing how front row could feel like. I needed to know. This is enough to explain the other half of the things. And finally, I may not be able to attend anything for quite a long time because of some personal stuff (I’m actually already turning down something), which is enough to cover another half. So, do the math, I already have 150% reasons to act his way. Hence I was totally legit.

I expected the barriers opening to happen around 10 am, cause they told so, but probably they noticed that the pressure was getting higher and decided to open it an hour before. Which was quite good, I didn’t spent a whole hour getting nervous about the rude teenager crowd, I just suddenly saw the CSI rope falling down and I started to run. Run, run for your life. And here it was, the barrier was closer and closer and finally I reached it. I grab that iron and I felt in heaven. And, even better, I managed to stay close to a friend, who by now will be called here Friend, since I don’t know whether she’d liked to be mentioned or not. I looked at her and screamed: “We made it! We made it!!!!” I looked at the stage and felt totally awesome. My hearth was pumping, my lungs were filled with fresh morning air and my eyes were swallowing every detail of the stage, while my mind was already picturing him over there. That was pure joy. I know, I know, it’s silly. Whatever. Irrespective of the reason I was there, the feeling was wonderful, and that is all doing this stuff is about: feeling happy.

And I was. So much. So if you think that this is childish and shallow, just take your judgy attitude and get lost. There’s plenty of snazzy blogs about serious topics out there you can read.

All this epiphany of mine lasted about a second, then someone tried to force himself between me and Friend. I just had the time to think “WTF” then I realized that it was Iole, Log Lady, who was with us since the very beginning and was very welcome, so I took a step aside to allow her in. Here there were, the three of us.

I tried to look around to spot the others I lost during the run, but something dreadful happened. A huge pressure was trying to force us to shift to the right. We tried to resist but it was really strong and, even worse, it was not meant to stop. We shifted on our right about a meter, I suppose. But still, they kept pushing. I looked for the girl next to Friend to stop. She replied that WE were the ones who were pushing and kept going on. After some minutes I started to feel scared. I didn’t want to drop it, but I knew I couldn’t cling on the barrier with all my strength for the next 14 hours. I told them that we all were supposed to sit or to pee at a certain point, and we all had our spots front row so it was totally pointless to keep acting that way, but they didn’t listen. They were totally aggressive and rude and they started to pick on my Friend. They even pushed her on the chest with their elbows, and that is when I started to lose my clear mind. I suppose it was just about all the emotional burden I was carrying, cause there was no real danger, of course. No one was about to hurt me. Probably. Likely. But sometimes emotions just need an excuse to burst out and they find this easy path to do it. When I saw her treated like trash I was about to cry, I swear. I felt sorry for her and slightly scared for us all, so I asked the security guys to make people stop pushing that way, or someone would have feel sick in a half an hour. They replied that their job was to keep the stage safe, that whatever was happening behind the barrier wasn’t their issue. I replied back that if someone had end up hurt, that would have been their issue the, but they just threatened me to make us all leave if we didn’t stop argue. So we had no choice but to endure the madness. I actually feel pretty proud to have stood for my reasons with the pitbull-like girls and with the I’m-doing-this-job-since-20-years security guard.

Back in the day I just wouldn’t have dare. A friend of mine is now teasing me telling that after this gig someone should low my self esteem and that I even walk differently. Anyway, it’s not like I was able to sit on my improved self esteem and I kept looking sadly at all the people around who were starting to sit on the ground. We couldn’t as the nasty girls would have taken the chance to kick us out.

Even the girl on my right was sitting, while I was clinging on the barrier trying to contrast the push coming from the left side. This is when Melanie got to the venue. The poor girl. I wondered a lot about our first meeting and not even once I pictured it like that. I asked Andrea, a guy I met in Bergamo, to take my place cause he was the biggest among us. Andrea, my dear. You’re not fat, just to be clear. You just have man shoulders, a pretty valuable quality we all missed there. We danced what I called the Naples tango, a mix of “OMG I don’t mean to fondle you but we have no other way to do this” and “go and grab that ****ing barrier” and finally I was free. People from the second row on weren’t squeezed at all by that time. They were camping and chatting, and I reached Melanie pretty easy.

I was totally emotionally upset and I immediately told her that I wasn’t able to speak French at all, and that wasn’t my usual self. She seemed pretty understanding while I was hurring up to the flat we rented to allow her to drop her luggage, but I still feel a kind of bad: I was a kind of panicking savage with wild eyes who was about to abandon her on her own among strangers. Again, just to be clear on this: it’s not like I was ok with abandoning Melanie on her own. I was ok with abandoning even my brother, if I’ve had to. Ok, I’m a unique child, this may help, but you get my point. Remember, I was 150% legit. I wouldn’t have betrayed or taken over a friend. I do have ethics. But losing my front row spot just to hang out together, no way. I turned down other friends’ proposals about hanging out together.

By the way, I happened to stumble on a girl I met on internet because of my blog (Laura). She’s very nice and it would be wonderful to chat a bit, especially because crossing our paths in such an occasion was an amazing coincidence, but first row beats fate, so I muttered something like “I can’t stop, front row, sorry, panic” and I ran away. I acted pretty bitchy, I am aware now and I was aware then. I’m always aware, but sometimes I just can’t really pick a different choice cause my emotions rule. It’s actually pretty rare, I am a very much controlled person, this may help you to get how blurred was my mind over there. Anyway, when me and Melanie finally got back to the hot spot, I asked Andrea if he would have enjoyed to stay front row a while, cause I trusted him not to lose the spot so I was ok with him to enjoy the day show a bit. It seemed a win-win situation, cause he could have some fun and I was able to chat with Melanie and, oh my God, to sit. Eventually I couldn’t talk to Melanie cause she got stuck a meter and a half behind and the show was too loud to allow us to chat, so I chatted a bit with Ines, who I met in Bergamo along with Andrea, and some random people who asked to me from where I came, cause they heard me speak English and French so they didn’t think I was Italian. Again.

I enjoyed the sun, I enjoyed the concrete under my butt, I enjoyed my mobile and I just lay there like a snake trying to save energies. It was already pretty clear that I should have use my drink, my food and my energies pretty wisely during the day cause the loo and the chance to sit would have been out of the table very soon and I didn’t wanted to ruin my gig dropping dead just when Mika would have come out on stage. What do we say to fainting because of dehydration? Not today. I suppose I sat there about an hour, then Andrea was sick and tired of the first row issues and we danced again our tango. I don’t have a clue about what time it was, I suppose it might have been about midday.

I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to enjoy the show, which I sometimes did, I loved the kiss camera and some songs the party band played. The showman was likeable as well and at a certain point the promoters must have realized that we were no cardboard cutouts since they provided us some water. No highlights during the whole afternoon and no major chats, cause the sound was a way too loud. Basically we chatted really a few and just with the closest ones, I sometimes glanced at some Italians fans who were on my right, we shook our heads in bewilderment here and then, but nothing more. I think they could rest a bit more cause they actually were able to sit, I sincerely hope they had some fun as well. Anyway, it’s true that misery enjoys company, and even those quick glances helped me to feel that we could have make it alive till the evening. At a certain point I even decided to imitate them and I told myself “Ok. Now. You are an object and what does and object in an vacuum space? It falls. So, let yourself fall and see what happens.” And I did it. I fall on my butt and yes, I was a kind of sitting and, omg, someone put the corner of a rescue blanket over me. I felt cherished. This is what deprivation does. Deprive someone of something necessary for his well-being, wait some time and then give them back just a taste of it. They will be grateful to you for quite a long time. I didn’t actually feel a way too hot, but I enjoyed that someone thought about me even if I couldn’t pay back them in any way and besides it was a kind of screen which sheltered me for two minutes from the madness around. I don’t know how much I lay down that way, but it was just a few. I didn’t know it yet, but when I got up, that was the very last time I had the chance to sit. It was about 2 p.m. cause I thought that it was my last chance to get to the loo. I asked Andrea again for a little dance, which was a way more touchy then before because of the always increasing lack of room. Now even people in the back rows began to stand and I focused on my path in order to be able to come back on the same way so that people wouldn’t have punched me in the face for trying to jump the queue. I actually think I met the nice Laura girl at this point, not before as I wrote. I don’t know, I’m so confused….

Then the time just passed slowly, me, Iole and Friend hanging on the barriers like washed out rags, chatting a bit. I can’t talk for them, but when it comes to me, I can’t call it fun. When the showman headed towards us, it was clear he was about to ask how were we liking the day and I just was too tired to lie, so I pretended to be from abroad. He didn’t buy it but he let me alone, so it worked perfectly. Anytime I started to feel nautious, I drank a bit and had some sweet. If it sounds like a kind of life in a foxhole, well, it’s because it was. It was painful, it was boring, and we needed to eat and drink wisely. Hell, we even had enemies on the left side. I have to say, though, that they stopped pushing in the morning. The ones who began to push again, later, were the ones on the right side. Who knows why, I suppose it’s just the way those things use to go.

I kind of feel sorry for the musicians who performed before Mika. Some of them I totally hated, with someone else I just was too done to act like a human being so I just ignored them, while hugging the barrier like a Titanic survivor, my eyes staring the crack in a stone I decided to be my benchmark in order to understand if they were making me shifting or not. For those who wonder, I resisted pretty well and the crack didn't change its position after the first nightmare moments back in the morning. My arms today ache so bad, but hey, good job boys. I payed much attention even not to withdraw my elbows, cause as soon as I had do it, I would have tossed back. It wasn't easy cause I sometimes had to carry a bottle, a snack and my mobile at once, cause everytime I needed to take something from my bag, a limbo contest started and I found out I am a pretty good contortionist. I have to thank Paola for having endured myself scraping badly against her, Iole for having hold the food bag while I was playing circus woman (I forgot to mention that on my feet lay not only my bag but even the food we bought when we were sure it was possibe to eat and some bottles of water as well - yeah Mika, ask me to jump, here I am. Doom, da da-di-da-di doom, 1, 2 ,3, ok, I'm just raising my hands a bit, it will do), my greed for having made me get some sweets that actually saved my life, painkillers, for having supported us after the first 8 hours standing (I made a pretty good dealer but didn't actually take one), and my mobile.

The warmth I received through it, I won't forget it. You friends from abroad and Italy, you who are coaching and training me since months and sharing your stories with me, be aware that you supported me so much with your words, your advices and someone even with tweets to him in order to get him to know that I was there, for my first gig. Be aware that I felt cherished, loved and special. And this is what you get when you mess with a starving, emotional, wrecked me.

Well, I have to admit that even the Nutella that the promoters provided us as an award for still being alive did help. When I saw the guy coming with that bread covered with a major amount of Nutella I thought that I was starting hallucinating. But hell, I was determined to enjoy my hallucination. I tossed my hands over it, for fear of being too slow in grabbing it, and I suppose I just got it stuck to my palm. So what. Anteaters feed like that since ages, it will do for me as well. I've been told that even in Canada they saw me stuffing with Nutella. Bless the streaming. I actually have the vid of it but I can't post it here. Other people privacy issues, you know.

When it comes to the fight to save my spot, it was actually all about focusing on holding your pose. Which wasn't that hard when it comes to feet. They just were totally stuck, no way to move them. No kidding. I couldn't move them not even 1 cm aside or back and my hips were so squeezed that my jeans tended to fall down (I assume that the lack of both water and food did help on that). Andrea, who took over me while I was going to the loo, told that he was pretty impressed about the squeezing at that happend about 2 p.m. Imagine how it was at 20 p.m. Somewhere in the afternoon I decided to try again the I'm-an-object trick. Well, guys, be aware that human bodies are not objects and this time I just got suspended. No way that my butt could reach the ground, I swear.

Friend told me that this was the worst. That if I faced this as my first gig, then I could face whatever. But she and all my supportive friends from abroad also told me that whenever Mika would have come out on the stage all the pain would have be gone.

Then the Origin of Love intro was suddenly played and wrapped everything. I felt it in my chest and it was like my lungs and heart started to tremble and my soul became larger. And yes, the pain was gone.

He was on stage.

(if someone is interested in some pics as well, you can find them here )

Thank you, I really joined your report:huglove::huglove:

Thanks again for ALL reports,, Pictures and videos:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

So sorry that people have behaved so rude. Hate if they don't care about others. Think in all countries you can have this but also the opposite. On my Mika gigs I have been so far it was ok, also their were differents. In Cologne they don't care about me to come back to my place after being at the wardrobe and some were pushing during the gig but gave it up-. In Düsseldorf all were politeful and in Liege the Mika fans as well, fans from another band were agressive vut the secuity sent them away.

My worst gig was in Amsterdam( not a Mika gig, was an M J concert) people were pushing, beating, kicking, I have to put myself out of the crowd cause I was near to become concious:aah: So I thought never Amsterdam again:shocked: but later I heard that the audience at Mikas gig have been polite.

Somecould say, oky depends on the artist how fans are but you find rude guys everywhere and also nice(

The best expercience in my country I made with other Erasure fans. Since years I never had that someones pushes or so

Hope upcming Mika gigs will be the same:wub2::wub2: and I must say it is so nice MFC members support each other

Sorry for double posting

This is the link to the HD video: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6q5r9gjdyhzj3j/AABEJrdruqbTXRHZYTz4UUzsa Thanks to Maylissa :wub2:

Last part still missing, I'll upload it as soon as I have it

I assume it should be in the dropbox pretty soon now, thanks a lot for your help :huglove:, now I'll stop messing around in this thread and quietly wait for chapter two/epilogue/prologue and other reports, in whatever order it'll come :wub2:

I also want a report about safety in Naples. Have you been assaulted, robbed or worse?

I'd like Naples to have its dignity back, if possible :fisch:

I'd say nothing happened. People around us were taking a look at our bags while we had to go to the toilet and offered water and stuff like that. I live very close to Naples and I went there a million times and nothing has ever happened to me. Everything was very well organized.

I didn't really like your sarcasm...

Anyway, the crowd was very nice to me, I haven't found problems of any kind. (My experience in Rome, 2010 has been the worse so far in my opinion).

People didn't know all of the lyrics but they sung as much as they could...We must say most of them were there because of x-factor. That's what happens when you're too much on the telly and too little in the recording studio :teehee:

now I'll quietly wait for chapter two/epilogue/prologue and other reports, in whatever order it'll come :wub2:

:floor: chapter 4 is ready, I'll PM you cause I don't want to spam here anymore

I didn't really like your sarcasm...

Uh oh. Too bad. You'll find plenty over here. :aah:

“@UberFacts: Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.”

Just saying.:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: chapter 4 is ready, I'll PM you cause I don't want to spam here anymore

It's not spam! I'm enjoying reading all the reports, and I'd like to see the rest. :mf_rosetinted:

Elwendina! Why you are waiting to see the video before to write your report?

You were there in person! Your fan job it is to write what you remember from your direct vision :thumb_yello:

I don't know why but I always thought you were French... :aah:

Really? Well, yes, I'm Italian, but I had the fortune to study both English and French, although I must admit that I know English better. I understand very well the French written, less well the spoken , so with The Voice France I made a nice refresher. :original:

Part 2:

So, my opinion on the various subjects that were already discussed here and on Twitter:

- I loved to see him on stage again, to see the showman again, he was doing more "seducing" things than usual in my opinion (the hips dance :mf_rosetinted:) and I found it really funny :teehee:

- Italian talking and Italian versions in Italy are fine for me. I think it's interesting actually, as someone said, that was something new in a show that we are used to (but I was not bored at all, even if I knew already all the funny parts and the order of the songs :naughty: it was like seeing an old friend who I missed deeply). But I understand why some of you don't like the Italian / with a girl duet "Origin of Love". You are right that it doesn't really make sense like that.

- As I said, I can't really talk about his voice yet, but I could see that he lost his breath on "Love Today". I think it's normal as he has made no shows in a long time, I like that he said it himself (I felt it was like a "private joke" he was doing to the fans who think he should not do TV shows :teehee:) and I hope he will exercise more for the next show (with or without bf, Ingie :mf_rosetinted:).

Love,

Thank you for sharing your opinion! :thumb_yello:

about the hips dance :biggrin2:

I'm sure he prefer with :naughty:

Report from the middle of the crowd (about 70th row):

The show was an abridged version of the same show of last summer.

I have not heard the voice of the singer, almost anything!

I think there are several causes:

- the singer out of practice especially for "falsetto" notes (but i have not heard a note even from Chiara who has, usually, a powerful voice)

- the music too loud

- the choir of the crowd too loud

- no soundcheck because the square was open to people since the morning

So the result of the show was a big party, a big success (according to the opinion of the mayor and the newspapers of Naples), nice but not with a particular musical value.

For the crowd far from stage big screen was very usefull but sometimes the video was not in syncro with the music (quite funny to see!).

Italian version of songs and duets with Chiara are not my favourites but... sincerely... old songs, old concert (ok, we are fans so we like the same old songs, of course), the crowd divided in two parts during Blame it on the girls (since 2009), the Love Today joke with Max (since 2012), the Underwater choir with the crowd (since 2012)... are not news! When i saw Chiara on stage i thought: "ohhh, finally something new!" and also when she returned "ohh, another new point". Sometimes i could think that for new songs or new tour... But since 2012 the Chiara duets are the only innovation so better than nothing.

Finally *it is not the best concert i attended. Anyway would you like to know because i'm very happy???

Because for a lot of friends Mfcers and for the entire group of fans of South Italy it was the first concert. They enjoyed it and so i'm happy.

They probably understood that the gig was not the best but i'm happy again because it means that next concerts will be better and better even more for them.

I'm happy also because M was flamboyant and energetic and he seemed happy. Maybe he remembers to be a showman and not only a tv superstar.

Naples and Neapolitans (except fanatical young girls) are amazing.

The only active Mfcer from Naples (maybe there are others but i don't know them) was a gentleman boy usefull for fans in every moment (before/during/after the concert, even the days before and the day after). I feel like to have gained a little brother.

:bye:

Edited by allegra