2014 - MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary) 18 May -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report from the middle of the crowd (about 70th row):

The show was an abridged version of the same show of last summer.

I have not heard the voice of the singer, almost anything!

I think there are several causes:

- the singer out of practice *especially for "falsetto" notes (but i have not heard a note even from Chiara who has, usually, a powerful voice)

- the music too loud

- the choir of the crowd too loud

- no soundcheck because the square was open to people since the morning

So the result of the show was a big party, a big success (according to the opinion of the mayor and the newspapers of Naples), nice but not with a particular musical value.

For the crowd far from stage big screen was very usefull but sometimes the video was not in syncro with the music (quite funny to see!).

Italian version of songs and duets with Chiara are not my favourites but... sincerely... old songs, old concert (ok, we are fans so we like the same old songs, of course), the crowd divided in two parts during Blame it on the girls (since 2009), the Love Today jocke with Max (since 2010), the Underwater choir with the crowd (since 2010)... are not news! When i saw Chiara on stage i thought: "ohhh, finally something new!" and also when she returned "ohh, another new point". Sometimes i could think that for new songs or new tour... But since 2010 the Chiara duets are the only innovation so better than nothing.

Ā 

Finally *it is not the best concert i attended. Anyway would you like to know because i'm very happy???

Because for a lot of friends Mfcers and for the entire group of fans of South Italy it was the first concert. They enjoyed it and so i'm happy.

They probably understood that the gig was not the best but i'm happy again because it means that next concerts will be better and better even more for them.

I'm happy also because M was flamboyant and energetic and he seemed happy. Maybe he remembers to be a showman and not only a tv superstar.

Ā 

Ā 

Naples and Neapolitans (except fanatical young girls) are amazing.

Ā 

The only active Mfcer from Naples (maybe there are others but i don't know them) was a gentleman boy usefull for fans in every moment (before/during/after the concert, even the days before and the day after). I feel like to have gained a little brother.*

Ā 

:bye:

Ā 

Ā 

You have expressed the exactly felling I had about the gig.

Ā 

Elwendina! Why you are waiting to see the video before to write your report?

You were there in person! Your fan job it is to write what you remember from your direct vision :thumb_yello:

Ā 

:naughty: cause if I wrote what I remember it would be something like that:

Ā 

I went there, met people, saw gig, sang along, happy happy happy, bye

Ā 

I took notes on my mobile all the week end long in order to be able to write the report. I'm doing it for myself. I want and need to write everything I felt cause I don't want to forget. Rewatching the gig allows me to experience and remember those feelings, cause I didn't take notes during it :teehee:

Ā 

Ok, chapter 4:

Ā 

Goodbye Naples, goodbye friends

Ā 

Oh, come on!

We did close the shutters, wtf, what is this freaking daylight! It was just 8.30 a.m. and I felt like seafood. Really, my bones must have melted during the night and I was pretty sure I turned into a blob. The girls were either still sleeping or dead, I wasnā€™t sure at that moment, my intention was to check on them if no one would have at least taken a breath after the alarm clock and eventually to call the cops. At least we could have used the CSI rope from the day before and I would have eaten all the delicious muffins and biscuits that we had to abandon at the flat the day before. I pictured myself guzzling with chocolate chips cookies while swearing that the night before the girls were quite alive, even if not that kicking.

Anyway, I would have faced the situation later, at that very moment I was too sleepy and I felt like a hundreds bees attacked my eyes, but since I couldnā€™t sleep any longer I better did something useful: checked on mfc, checked on facebook, checked on twitter. I was, and still am, after any bit of news, pic, vid about the gig. Of course. I read a message about how nice was the pic I posted the night before and I got totally confused. Did I? No clue. Iole is right, we were experiencing a massive hangover. My mind was blurred and my body, well, who knew. Remember? It melted in a blob.

Eventually Underwater acoustic version was played by a mobile as a alarm clock and it was just perfect. And for those who wonder, yes, the girls did breath. So no major cookies binge for me. But as I stood up, my bones suddenly appeared again out of the blue, aching like hell. My legs and arms muscles were on strike and hurted so much that I checked for bruises. Today I still can't hold a cup of cappuccino without having my left hand shaking... I wasn't even sure I was able to go downstairs without causing an Elwendin avalanche.

As expected in such situations, we started to chat till I tried to get us to get a grip in order to leave the flat and meet with Friend at the ice cream bar for breakfast. I actually was a kind of pain in the ass during the week end, poor girls. I always was the one who was breaking into chats to made them get prepared, plan, leave. But Iā€™m pretty proud of me managing not to make them gather in order to walk all together as a cattle. I actually felt a urge to do it but I controlled myself. I suspect I used to was a border collie in my previous life.

This is how we got to the ice cream bar even before Friend and we ordered the breakfast without waiting for her in order to be allowed to sit at the table in the road. Just for that, dear Friend. So not because we were a way too desperate for a proper italian breakfast and coffee to be able to wait for you to come. I ordered milk with some coffee, which is latte macchiato, and my waiter was fine with it, whereas when I asked for a brioche he was willing to saddle me with a lame packed sweet. I pointed at some golden brioches which were proudly showing themselves off on a shelf and he taught to me that those were cornetti. Then a friend ordered latte macchiato and her waiter correct her with the proper cappuccino word. The thing is, those are two different items. So basically he refused to provide her with what she asked for and he decided she better had something which could match the tradition over there. Italy is very united on love for Mika but we still have some issues when it comes to food and language. We then sat at the table enjoying the warm weather and the people passing by, along with some other fans we happened to meet.

Eventually Friend came along and she told us that some meters far two girls were fighting in the middle of the road and people was gathering to watch. I was a kind of tempted to go there to check whether they were those pitbull girls from the previous day but I rather went to a kiosk to buy some newspapers which wrote about the gig. I actually bought all the copies they had cause I had to share them with the girls, but as soon as I paid, I noticed that a copy was missing. WTF, I spotted it in a random womanā€™s hand! What is wrong with women in this town! I managed to made her get it back to me without having to pull her hair nor to cling desperately on a barrier, so I suppose I canā€™t complain. But I have to highlight that: a man who was having breakfast on his own noticed that we were missing a chair and decided to leave on purpose to allow us to get its. How nice of him.

After we all got our newspapers, ice cream, latte macchiato VS cappuccino, brioche VS cornetti, chairs, pics, nothing thanks Iā€™m just here to enjoy the company, some of us left to come back home and some others went for lunch. We followed our priceless guide Eugenio (who I bet was regretting to have randomly stumbled on us) through alleys, squares, roads and ended up in an alley which was basically on the main road which connect Piazza del Plebiscito to our underground stop.

For those who donā€™t know, itā€™s a straight line but I can spot some similarities between Eugenioā€™s inner navigator and my Chiara bitch (sorry boy, if you want to get this one you have to read my report about Mika to be guest at E poi cā€™ĆØ Cattelan XD ).

Just kidding, it was lovely to wander around under the rain with our suitcases and backpacks after having had to stand on our feet for about 14 hours the previous day. Ok, sorry. Iā€™m done with fooling around, I donā€™t want Eugenio to think Iā€™m talking seriously, he doesnā€™t know me enough to know that he shouldnā€™t take anything I say for real. Letā€™s speak the truth for one sec: Eugenio was the best guest ever. He was welcoming, nice, funny and he took a good care of us, showed us around, told us where to eat and he even walked us till the underground stop and bought for us the correct tickets. Therefore I conclude that Neapolitan boys are amazing and girls areā€¦ well. A bit like my navigator.

When it comes to Naples itself. Well. Itā€™s a bit like its boys and girls. Itā€™s nice on one hand and bitchy on the other. Some buildings seems about to fall apart. Like the stairs which lead to the flat we rented. The alley where it happened to be (200 meters far from Piazza del Plebiscito) was quite filled with garbage which included boots, a pram, and a matress, and there even was a poor old stray dog they fed with bones (how you expect an old dog to eat bones, ffs!!!) who broke my heart. But the flat itself was brand new, clean and tidy, had w-lan and a nice balcony.

The alleys are pretty peculiar if you donā€™t mind to be crushed by guys with no helmets driving their mopeds like they were aiming front row as well (run, run for your life!). The underground is new as well, our stop was wonderfully garnished. And even if someone tried to sell to me a very suspect Iphone and I-pad, no one tried to rip my kidney off. I felt safe enough to wander around without clinging on my friends and everything was pretty normal. I regret not having being able to go and visit the port, but I preferred to stay with Friend and friends who I probably wonā€™t be able to see again in a very long time.

And here we go, time to leave. Sitting on a bench at the airport with the girls and a no-smartphone provided-Andrea (told you to catch up with IT, boy) trying to sign on Instagram (I had to try it, I canā€™t stand not to be aware about stuff), I felt nothing but blessed.

Oh Elwendin, you are so incredibly cute :wub2: Thank you so much for writing your reports, they make me giggle remembering all what happened in Napoli! I still feel bad that I couldn't protect you in the crowd... It was your first gig and I should have realized how scary it was for you. I always survive in crowds, whatever happened, I'm like a cockroach. It must be much more difficult for someone who is new there, but you are brave and a quick learner! :huglove:

Grazie Meri62, grazie MFC!E' stata una festa anche da casa e ora la posso rivivere con i video!Solo oggi ho avuto il coraggio di riguardarli, ero ancora molto commossa e toccata!Bellissimo e incredibile!Lui ĆØ il top!

Ā 

:thumb_yello: TAKK!! :huglove: It's always a big pleasure to read you reflected reports, with the most lovely pics added ...:wub2:

Ā 

Love,love

me

I still feel bad that I couldn't protect you in the crowd... It was your first gig and I should have realized how scary it was for you. It must be much more difficult for someone who is new there, but you are brave and a quick learner! :huglove:

You couldnā€™t have protect me anyway unless you had a huge gun, a horrible catchy skin condition like leprosy or a giant bodyguard. Iā€™m planning to hire someone next time :aah:

And you did help me answering to my questions about what I should have expected (ā€œwill it be always like that? Will them stop pushing at a certain point? Will it go worse? Am I dying today?ā€)

Besides, I am the one who feels bad not having protect you from the pitbulls. I stood for you but I was useless. :dunno: I couldnā€™t argue more cause the security guys threatened us to make us leave.

you are so incredibly cute

you are brave and a quick learner!

I like your way of making up when feeling bad. :aah:

Feel free to feel bad whenever you want.

Sorry for the delay but being vintage ; I have my own time.:blush-anim-cl:

Ā 

It's been a long time since I did a trip with friends to a concert so soon as he heard the news the day off was required :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Over the controversies pre concert .. and on my mood before leaving home ( girls you know )

Ā 

The departure from Malpensa with Eweldin

the arrival in Naples welcomed by the smile and the sweetness of Loglady ..

my being totally on another planet to pick up FranciLovesMika .

(McDonald 's isā€¦.. but where ?)

Ā 

Hanging around ā€¦ getting to know each other better .. chatting .. remembering... planning ā€¦ buying some foodā€¦

Ā 

Dinner time came but before we had a sort of happy hour with a divine-delicious ice cream to the face of all diets :doh:

Ā 

The pizza with Mfcers; all in a small room eating... talking in English recalled my Erasmus :mikadas:

Ā 

Ā 

1 oā€™ clock arrived we went to bed... :teehee:

Ā 

Ā 

The wake up.. the expectations .. the queue... and I found myself in the front row center stage .. I was divided from my friends by 3 girls very unsociable ... while those behind me were so lovely ...:fisch:

Ā 

Ā 

I was standing for 15 hrs without moving:blink:

Ā 

I was thinking about not losing stand and space and my random thoughts were about the music.. the showā€¦managing to have a Nutella shopping bag for my mum.. the meaning of lifeā€¦ the cover songs made by Arisa .. good.. Giuliano Palma bad.. and so on.. ending with the meaning of life.:overreact:

Ā 

I did not care about having Nutella I am allergic to ingredient so no regrets ... but thanks to Mr Ferrero :naughty: :naughty:

Ā 

Ā 

at 21: Il Mika to say alla Milanese :mika2:

Ā 

He is a stage animal .. I have all sung with great surprise of the neighbors .. who knew very little ... lasted not enough :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

The best moments

Ā 

The confession / justification for poor resistance "**** I've done too much television screen " ...In Italian was more rude

Ā 

Gag with Max

Ā 

The translation of Lollipop

Ā 

worst one

Chiara

Ā 

And we got to the end of the concert .. sad ...

Ā 

I'm glad I met Mikasister again even if it was in a hurry..

Ā 

Thanks to the people I knew Tiibet ... PaolaC and other people even though I know they will never want to be my friends

Ā 

I met Melanie, honorary citizenship Neapolitan to you.. girl ...

Lasher you are a Vulcan.. Eugenio thank you .. Luisa we see on twitter

Ā 

Please forgive to me :group_hug:if I miss someone but to you all a big hug

Ā 

Everything perfect ... but it would have been more ' if ... a word to the wise

Thank you all for the pics and reports, I really enjoyed them, it's like living it all over again. I'll write mine as soon as I have a moment, these last days have been mad for me. Also, I am still overwhelmed and I'm afraid I would write something too emotional, personal and cheesy. I still haven't made up my mind about what to write. Until then, all I can say is that I had the time of my life :aah:

Ā 

Oh, please write a report! I really enjoyed sharing this concert with you and would love to hear your thoughts!

Ā 

Thanks everyone so far! :thumb_yello: I feel I'm reading everything more carefully than usually as there are no other gigs coming.

Chapter 1

Ā 

Major adventure starting in 3, 2, 1....

Ā 

Friday afternoon at work usually goes sloooowly.

Imagine how slow can be the Friday afternoon before The Gig. I kept checking the missing minutes before being allowed to leave, while thinking about the sweets in my backpack, melting down in the hot of my car.

I meant to buy food in Naples, but my anxious temperament always makes me have a plan B (how much I was right, oh God, now we know that plan B saved my life and probably even Ioleā€™s). I sometimes wonder if my plan B melting in a backpack got me sick these days, but I suppose itā€™s more likely itā€™s about stress. Or my hands touching Naples ground, then barriers, then chemical bathrooms, then ground again, then barriers, then getting glued to that Nutellaā€™s slice of bread may be somehow involved. Anyway, 5.30 p.m. finally came and I ran to my car to change my clothes. See, dear Laura, when you asked to me how could I just have one backpack for a three days holiday when you had three of them for two days, hereā€™s a clue: get changed in the evening in a parking lot full of truckers so that you will be able to use those clothes even the day after.

This is how I left on Friday evening, and I drove to Milan without any Chiara bitchā€™s help. I already did it so many times that I can go over there by myself now, I just need her in the city roads. And guess what. My way was pretty simple and straight. Elwendin does beat Chiara. Mika should remember this statement XD

Just to be clear before that Chiara girl would press charge on me: Chiara is my stupid, ineffective navigator which always has me visit every alley and do the most crazy itinerary. She has no red hair and she doesnā€™t ruin previous perfect songs, she just gives me non-sense instructions.

During my drive I lost my fav radio station, and I happened to listen to RDS, which is the radio that was supposed to broadcast from the square on Nutellaā€™s celebration day. I took it as a good omen. Someone could wonder why I wasnā€™t listening to Mika to prepare my soul to the gig. Well. Just because I was preparing my sould to the gig. Deprivation, and you will get desperate for the thing you miss. If this is not dedicationā€¦

But I did listen to Mika after a stop I made in order to buy a present for Sarahā€™s parents who are always totally kind to allow me to sleep over (I actually cooked some wholegrain bread with raisin but something went terribly wrong with it). Ok, this is the official reason. The real one is that I couldnā€™t stand my mobile to ring with alarms and not be able to read them. Addiction is not always a matter of drugs. So, as I said I ended up in listening to Mika cause I realized that I actually donā€™t know the whole lyrics of some songs Iā€™m not crazy of. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like them, I do and I know the chorus and stuff. But when I love a song I know it all, when I just like it, wellā€¦. Luckily I love most of his songs. But still, what if some supernatural god make me get front row and I donā€™t know all the lyrics? Omg. That would be sooo awkward. Cause sure, he would have looked at me right when I was stammering random words. So I desperately tried to catch up during my drive.

I mean to tweet him this novel when itā€™s finished, cause I know he has nothing better to do in his life than read my delirium, but Iā€™m not sure this is a brilliant idea so farā€¦. Iā€™m not picturing myself at my best. Damn you, honesty.

Anyway, singing, stammering and driving I got to Sarahā€™s place and I even found my spot back. They should give citizenship to me by now. We had a nice dinner and evening and when I got to bed I was totally happy and ready for the next two days, even if I felt butterflies in my stomach (Italian saying, I think it fits perfectly. And then, he loves butterflies, doesnā€™t he?) like I havenā€™t felt since ages.

Next morning our adventure began and Sarah did a pretty good navigator till the highway. The girl improved very much since our last adventure to Le Invasioni Barbariche. But then, once we got out of the highway, we needed Chiara to get to the airport. Guess what happened. We were about to do the last U turn in a dead end, when Sarah spotted the shuttle which was supposed to get us from the parking lot to the airport. Hell, Iā€™m not going to miss it. This is how I graduated in car stalking, but we managed to park my car.

A guy asked Sarah if we were in need of terminal 1 or 2. She answered 2 and he pointed a shuttle which was about to leave, so we get on. Too bad that another guy claimed that was the shuttle for terminal 1, everyoneā€™s sure? I stared at Sarah replying that yes, we were fine. Ok, she knows better, Iā€™m going to relax. We have plenty of time anyway, the worst thing that could happen could be that weā€™d have to come back and change shuttle. Which of course we did. See? Call me anxious when I want to get to the airport with much advance, but donā€™t call me stupid. Plan B, guys. Plan B.

At the airport another omen was waiting for me: "come and try our neapolitans tastes". Keep calm, I'm doing it.

When we landed in Naples we met with Iole and all together we hit the road to the bus station, to pick Francesca up at the Mac Donaldā€™s. Now, be aware that in that square there are two of them. You guess what happened. But this useless wait had me to taste a sfogliatella so that I can claim Iā€™m totally aware of what it is. And I could take a good look at the surroundings, which were not much different from Porta Palazzo in Turin. Slums are slums everywhere.

When the four of us finally got to the tube, we all were impressed by how empty it was. There were really just a few people passing by, and everything was brand new and tidy. As you may already read in chapter 4, I enjoyed Toledo stop very much. We walked down to the main street towards Plebiscito square and I felt pretty tempted to go over there and peep at the stage immediately, but we better go to the flat and drop our luggage first. The flat was pretty close to the square, but letā€™s say that 200 meters on a flat large road is very different from 200 meters on a steep alley full of parked motorped, prams, and random stuff you have to dodge walking in the middle of the alley. And I assure you, when they call it an alley itā€™s because you barely have the room to squeeze yourself in order not to be run over by cars. And I wonder if putting the flat name on a label next to the buzzer, if not a proper sign, would have killed the landlord. We had to call him in order to find our way to the flat and when we received the instructions I realized I was totally delusional if I thought just to explain Melanie how to reach it and let her walk herself the next day.

We finally got to drop the luggage and there we were, on the square. We noticed the barriers and the CSI murder scene ropes and we realized it would have been impossible to queue properly cause security guards told us that they would have open all the gates at once. I wasnā€™t impressed, though, cause I was so blessed not to be aware of what it would have been. And then. What could I do.

I better just relax and enjoy the feeling of staring at the stage for the very first time in my life. Itā€™s not like I never saw a stage in my whole life. We use to have stages even among the mountains. We donā€™t have a decent internet connection, but we happen to have little gigs cause make a life out of tourism. But you know, this was The Stage. Origin of Love items were already on it, and I felt thrilled. That was happening for good. I was about to attend a gig of his. I spent so many time watching videos and I did have hopes, wishes and expectations on my bucket list. That Underwater thing, Maxā€™s doom da da di da di doom, his jump and many more things Iā€™m not talking about yet. I pictured him on that stage, doing what he does best, and me somewhere singing along.

Ok, I actually pictured myself front row. If I have to dream, I dream big. When I realized I was starting to feel anxious about the spot I would have got, I thought I better focus on practical things: sightseeing a bit, looking for Friend, figure out how to meet some other fans from abroad, and, most important, how to get food for the next day. Iā€™m new but Iā€™m not dumb and I knew it would have been difficult to move to go for shopping during the queue, so had to go for food right away. I planned to look for a normal shop but apparently no way you can find one downtown. There just were snazzy useless shops, whereas I was looking for packed sweets, sandwiches and water at a decent price. We eventually had to give up on our quest and to get a salesman really happy with our shopping (we still thought we would have had a kind of lunch the next day, while actually we were just buying a burden), while Mika's band was doing the soundcheck palying little snippets of Stardust, Love Today and maybe Relax, I'm too messed up to remember the third one. Hell, that bread costed us much more than some money. I'd have loved to see the soundcheck.

We finally sat in a panoramic spot, the sea in front of us, the stage behind. Everything was perfect, the weather was warm, the company was nice, the view was amazing, the chemical bathrooms were standing close to us, romance was in the air. And my stomach was awfully empty.

When we finally got to dinner there were about 20 of us and it was about 10.30 p.m., I suppose. We already had an ice cream trying to dupe our hunger but the bitch is pitiless and smarter than we are. We had quite a nice - loooong - time before we got our pizzas, but they were totally worthy: that was the original one, so now we can brag all over the world we know how a proper pizza should be. We did the foreigner corner just out of convenience: we needed to speak both english and french cause there were people from Korea who just spoke English, people from Japan who just spoke French, and me, in the middle, who just spoke messy gibberish. I was totally confused, speaking the wrong language with the wrong people who were a way too kind to make me notice that I was screwing up. But it was quite rewarding both cause I like to speak those languages (I'm already missing it so so much) and cause I've been asked from where I come from (implying that it's not evident that I'm not italian, which is quite a compliment to me). In the process I've also been told that I'm sweet, so I'd say I'm ok with screwing things up anytime.

When we finally got home (yes, it was a flat hence I'm legit in calling it home XD ) it was about 1 a.m. and I pretended not to notice the tiny, normal, full of groceries shop standing at the corner close to our flat.

S h**t.

Edited by Elwendin

I apologize cause I won't write a report about this gig. I understand that you are really curious to have feedbacks from everyone who was there, but this gig was absolutely awful for me (not Mika's fault of course..just crowd problems, insane queueing etc...) so I dont have enough positive things to say cause I didnt see well and I didnt hear well either..anyway..was amazing to see him on stage again!

And it was great to meet you all!

Edited by Sarina

I apologize cause I won't write a report about this gig. I understand that you are really curious to have feedbacks from everyone who was there, but this gig was absolutely awful for me (not Mika's fault of course..just crowd problems, insane queueing etc...) so I dont have enough positive things to say cause I didnt see well and I didnt hear well either..anyway..was amazing to see him on stage again!

And it was great to meet you all!

Ā 

Aww, so sorry your experience was not a great one :(

Ā 

But thanks to all of you who have shared your stories so far! It's been great reading, especially in this time of Mika-drought. :naughty:

Thanks to all of you who share so much here :huglove::flowers2:

To all who wrote reports and shared pics and videos :group_hug:

Sorry Sarina it didn t go well for you this time :hug:

I don t know if you know already but you can download and/or watch the whole streaming of the gig on mikawebsite.com thanks to Antoine or dowload/listen to the MP3 of the gig too.

http://www.mikawebsite.com/

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Sylvie I love your report :wub2:

It feels like being there with you and all the lovely MFCers you meet :wub2:

I ll put it in one post as soon as I can if you don t mind. It truly deserves to :biggrin2:

It would have fit so well in one of our yearbooks ...I miss those...they were epic :sad:

Ā 

Lovely report :)

I am glad this Italian experience has been a positive one for everyone :)

:thumb_yello: TAKK!! :huglove: It's always a big pleasure to read you reflected reports, with the most lovely pics added ...:wub2:

Ā 

Love,love

me

Ā 

Lovely report :)

I am glad this Italian experience has been a positive one for everyone :)

Ā 

Thanks! :)

Ā 

It wasnt for me :emot-sad:

Ā 

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good experience to everyone :huglove: Being in the crowd was harder than usually, I know that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good experience to everyone :huglove: Being in the crowd was harder than usually, I know that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Apart in Bayonne that I was seated, I've always been on the first row and it is totally different, you enjoy everything better by far but this time I couldn't travel the day before but I've learnt the lesson. If it depends on me never will happen again...and I'm gonna think twice before going to a gig in Italy.

Ā 

Sorry for my italian friends but from now on if the things are like in Milan signing and Napoli gig, I will stay at home :emot-sad:

Edited by Mikasister

Sorry for my italian friends but from now on if the things are like in Milan signing and Napoli gig, I will stay at home :emot-sad:

Ā 

No you won't :huglove: You know you are welcome any time in France! :huglove: Ryanair and Easyjet are good friends of Mikafans :thumb_yello::naughty:

Apart in Bayonne that I was seated, I've always been on the first row and it is totally different, you enjoy everything better by far but this time I couldn't travel the day before but I've learnt the lesson. If it depends on me never will happen again...and I'm gonna think twice before going to a gig in Italy.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it :(

I hope you'll change your mind about coming back to Italy.

Our meeting was too short this time :aah:

Ohh I was forgetting to write my report here :aah:

I personally enjoyed this gig very much! Of course there were lots of people, so there were the usual problems of a free gig with a very well known artist, such as people pulling and overcoming to get in a better place, and we had very little pure air to breathe as we were very very close one another and it was very hot! When Mika came on stage I was feeling very tired, because of all those hours spent standing up, but apart from that it's been amazing! It didn't last very long 'cos it was part of a whole gigs day, but it's been worth waiting for it! :thumb_yello: He was wonderful as always, and the moment I enjoyed the most has been the beautiful final of Underwater, with all those mobile phone lights and the whole crowd singing!

Now my question is, when will I see him again? :mikalove:

Aww, so sorry your experience was not a great one :(

Ā 

But thanks to all of you who have shared your stories so far! It's been great reading, especially in this time of Mika-drought. :naughty:

Ā 

Thank you Deb! I was very angry that day but I'm processing now...:blush-anim-cl:

Ā 

Thanks to all of you who share so much here :huglove::flowers2:

To all who wrote reports and shared pics and videos :group_hug:

Sorry Sarina it didn t go well for you this time :hug:

I don t know if you know already but you can download and/or watch the whole streaming of the gig on mikawebsite.com thanks to Antoine or dowload/listen to the MP3 of the gig too.

http://www.mikawebsite.com/

Ā 

thank you sweetie!