MIKA @ Star Academy France on NRJ12 - 24 January 2013

krysady

Star Academy ‏@staracademy

Jeudi soir : @mikasounds @youssouphamusik @ZAHOOFFICIEL et @willemofficiel seront sur le plateau !!!

http://star-academy.nrj12.fr/videos-4306/media/video/646676-au-programme-du-prime-21-01-a-15h00-.html

He will do a medley from EMD,GK and Rain,and Underwater on a duet with one of the contestants.

[YOUTUBE]-KHSJ_MH0OY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

He did Underwater too

[YOUTUBE]3nhMTWArUCg[/YOUTUBE]

just Underwater

[YOUTUBE]gLim27Sgurs[/YOUTUBE]

BACKSTAGE : Mika et Daniel - coulisse des répétitions avec Stefan Filey - StarAc 25/01/2013-

[YOUTUBE]gfHeDd8OA6g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mari62
updating content

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeudi soir : @mikasounds @youssouphamusik @ZAHOOFFICIEL et @willemofficiel seront sur le plateau !!!

http://star-academy.nrj12.fr/videos-4306/media/video/646676-au-programme-du-prime-21-01-a-15h00-.html

He will do a medley from EMD,GK and Rain,and Underwater on a duet with one of the contestants.

Thank you Chris! :huglove: Is there a link to watch it online?

The contestants are really.... *cough cough cough*:fisch:

But I'm really glad to see him there :thumb_yello:

TF1 is a popular channel (not a quality one), it can reach a lot of people :teehee:

The contestants are really.... *cough cough cough*:fisch:

But I'm really glad to see him there :thumb_yello:

TF1 is a popular channel (not a quality one), it can reach a lot of people :teehee:

Unfortunately this show is not on TF1 anymore... It's on NRJ12.

I'm not sure about this show (as you say, cough cough :biggrin2:) but it will be so nice to see him again!

Unfortunately this show is not on TF1 anymore... It's on NRJ12.

I'm not sure about this show (as you say, cough cough :biggrin2:) but it will be so nice to see him again!

Whaaaaaaaaaat ? :shocked:

(That means I can't watch it on TV :sneaky2:)

Well... I guess I'll watch it online.

Is NRJ12 a popular channel ? :blink:

*I had never heard of it*

Whaaaaaaaaaat ? :shocked:

(That means I can't watch it on TV :sneaky2:)

Well... I guess I'll watch it online.

Is NRJ12 a popular channel ? :blink:

*I had never heard of it*

It's basically a musical channel that is free when you have TNT. . NRJ is a French radio and NRJ 12 is their TV. They show video clips, american series and some movies as well and Star Academie right now.

Those are new "small"" channels compared to old "big" ones like TF1 for example, kind of outsiders .

Does this work for anyone? It just says chargement (loads) for me, but I guess it's supposed to work? :blink:http://www.nrj12.fr/plus-de-tv-4194/webtv/2-nrj-pure.html

It works fine for me LaraMay :thumb_yello:

I waited a little and it started suddenly .

But I'm in France.

Maybe there's a need for a proxy if you're outside of France?

Thank you for finding it and sharing it :huglove:

I can't watch Mika on TV because of my husband unless he isn't at home and he usually is so I always watch Mika on my pc .

Edited by crazyaboutmika

It works fine for me LaraMay :thumb_yello:

I waited a little and it started suddenly .

But I'm in France.

Maybe there's a need for a proxy if you're outside of France?

Thank you for finding it and sharing it :huglove:

I can't watch Mika on TV because of my husband unless he isn't at home and he usually is so I always watch Mika on my pc .

Yeah maybe I do need one?? So it's the right channel? I got confused since it says NRJ Pure but I guess they'll stream the show when it's actually on?

This sounds fantastic!! Hope I can watch it somehow :blush-anim-cl:

Tonight I won a radio competition on the biggest norwegian channel NRK P1 - where the right answer was: MIKA !! :thumb_yello::wub2:

i will get a radio cup :fisch: sooo funny!! :aah:

Love,love

MB

This sounds fantastic!! Hope I can watch it somehow :blush-anim-cl:

Tonight I won a radio competition on the biggest norwegian channel NRK P1 - where the right answer was: MIKA !! :thumb_yello::wub2:

i will get a radio cup :fisch: sooo funny!! :aah:

Love,love

MB

Congrats! :clap: Mika is the right answer anytime! :thumb_yello:

Oh, at last he's coming bak to us :aah: Can't wait to see him for the first time this year (on the screen of my computer of course) :clap: I hope somebody will record this show :boing: