Video interview in Italian 'Uno in musica - Mika' @ Skyuno Nov 16 2013

mari62

Mika opens the doors of his home and talks about his movie- like-life, his secrets and his new album "SONGBOOK VOL. 1"

Here's a 3 minute long preview, the whole interview (about 20 minutes long) was broadcast on Italian pay TV SkyUno on 16 November 2013.

http://skyuno.sky.it/skyuno/news/2013/11/14/uno_in_musica_presenta_mika_sky_uno_hd_.html

00_mika_screenshot.jpg

whole interview:

Translation: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3964059&postcount=39

Same video with Italian or English subtitles:

Uno in musica

Transcription and sync by Elwendin

(coming soon: Translation and sync by Laura,English revision by Kezza )

[YOUTUBE]gB9JXtvYV-E[/YOUTUBE]

Italian SRT file

English SRT file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uno in musica presenta Mika

L’artista e giudice di X Factor apre le porte di casa sua e ci racconta della sua vita da film, dei suoi segreti e del suo nuovo album “Songbook vol.1”. L’appuntamento con la popstar è sabato 16 novembre su Sky Uno alle ore 11.40

E’ la star internazionale del momento, ma non ha perso né quell’innata genuinità che traspare perfino attraverso lo schermo televisivo, né quel sorriso da bravo ragazzo che mette allegria. Ultimamente ci siamo abituati a vederlo ogni giovedì tra i giurati di X Factor in compagnia di Simona Ventura, Elio e Morgan, alle prese con la squadra delle sue Under 24 Donne.

Lo abbiamo incontrato a Villa Necchi a Milano, in occasione dell’uscita del suo nuovo album “Songbook vol.1”, la sua prima raccolta di successi internazionali: “Non mi piace chiamarlo best of perché mi dà l’idea della fine, preferisco chiamarlo raccolta, è una collezione alla mia maniera…capisco che il significato sia quasi lo stesso, ma vorrei farla questa differenza, anche perché un best of conto di farlo a 85 anni, non a 30”.

Ora non resta che metterci comodi e prepararci a un tête-à-tête coi fiocchi: sabato 16 novembre alle ore 11.40 Mika ci aprirà le porte della sua casa. Davanti alle telecamere di Uno in musica, la popstar ha svelato il suo vero volto, ci ha raccontato della sua vita, dell’incontro di sua nonna con Grace Kelly, del perché l’attrice è stata così importante nel suo percorso musicale, e di molto altro ancora.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One in music presents Mika

The artist and X Factor judge opens the doors of his house and tells us about his life as a movie , of his secrets and his new album "Songbook vol.1." The appointment with the pop star is Saturday, November 16 at 11.40 on Sky One

He's the international star of the moment, but has lost neither innate authenticity that shines even through the TV screen , or the smile of a nice guy who brings joy . Lately we've been accustomed to seeing him every Thursday among the judges of X Factor together with Simona Ventura , Elio and Morgan , with the team of his Under- 24 Women .

We met him at Villa Necchi in Milan , on the occasion of his new album "Songs vol.1 book ," his first collection of international hits : "I do not like to call it best of because it gives me the idea of the end, I prefer to call it a collection, it's a collection my own way ... I understand that the meaning is almost the same, but I want to make this difference, and also because I'm counting on releasing a best-of at 85 year old , not at 30 . "

Now we have to sit back and prepare for an amazing tête-à- tête : Saturday, November 16 at 11.40 Mika will open the doors of his house. In front of the cameras of Uno in music, the pop star has revealed its true face , he told us about his life, her ​​grandmother meeting Grace Kelly, of why the actress was so important in his musical journey , and much more.

[sky] 178103[/sky]

Edited by mari62
adding video with subtitles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww I love this interview! Smells good :teehee: I mean, interesting, I understand about 70% from what he's saying, surprisingly :naughty:

But I'm tired of videos where he doesn't speak English :aah: thank god we have you guys :naughty:

Thanks a lot for sharing!! :huglove:

Edited by lollipop161

Grazie mille for sharing! :flowers2: So many interviews - better I finally start learning some italian... :fisch:

˝I'm counting on releasing a best-of at 85 year old , not at 30 . "

Well, Mikasoon then. :glasses2:

Even though I don't speak Italian I got what he was talking about in the snippet. People wanted him to be like another Robbie Williams or Craig David, so the song GK was against that.

I love the interviews, even in Italian. I love the facial expressions and the smile, his voice, even speaking another language.

Looking at him in the GK video, then seeing him as he is now, I wonder one thing... Will he reveal where the fountain of youth is, in the full interview, or is he just going to keep drinking from it himself?

"The international star of the moment."

Absolutely correct!!:mikalove:

I loved it, he always seems so sincere in interviews :naughty:

He spoke about the making of his music, about Italian culture and and that he would like to do many things, many projects....to be the director of an opera, make a musical in his own peculiar way and write short stories.

But most of all, make an album any 2 years till he dies :naughty:

He loves changing all the time, because changes give him inspiration and this is what he needs to write new songs.

He admitted he was wrong about the duet with Ariana Grande, and now he's quite amazed by the success of Popular in the US.

He also said he adhores Chiara's voice and their duet. :mf_rosetinted:

oh well.

we cannot always agree, Mika, can we.

He spoke about the making of his music, about Italian culture and and that he would like to do many things, many projects....to be the director of an opera, make a musical in his own peculiar way and write short stories.

He loves changing all the time, because changes give him inspiration and this is what he needs to write new songs.

He admitted he was wrong about the duet with Ariana Grande, and now he's quite amazed by the success of Popular in the US.

oh well.

Oh, that's good :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Thank you!

Thanks for the summary :thumb_yello:

Did anybody record it?

Wrong in doing it or wrong in thinking that it wouldn't be successful?

I think recording from Sky streaming is quite impossible....I hope someone has the means to do it.

Wrong in thinking it wouldn't be successful.

He says that when he thinks something is fantabulous, then it turns out bad. And when he thinks something is really bad, then it turns out amazing...consequently he's always wrong! :naughty:

well...this is one of the made up statements he loves so much :teehee:

I think recording from Sky streaming is quite impossible....I hope someone has the means to do it.

I hope, too. Or is there a information if there will be a replay on Cielo one day?

Wrong in thinking it wouldn't be successful.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how it was meant :thumb_yello:

oh well.

Gratzie millie - this summary makes me happy!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

I'm happy with this! :wub2: Thanks Robi! :thumb_yello:

here is the full interview :)

:thumb_yello: Thanks a million Mariana - you're a star!! :huglove: I think this video is so well made, and I love that they use so many clips of diff. vids and concerts - it gives a realistic impression of MIKAs huge energy, his skill and contact with his audience :wub2: I'm sure a lot more Italiens now desperately want to experience MIKA live in concert - and hopefully you also will get this in a suitable arena, as a big "thank you for everything" - after his successful stay in your wonderful country ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Thanks a million Mariana - you're a star!! :huglove: I think this video is so well made, and I love that they use so many clips of diff. vids and concerts - it gives a realistic impression of MIKAs huge energy, his skill and contact with his audience :wub2: I'm sure a lot more Italiens now desperately want to experience MIKA live in concert - and hopefully you also will get this in a suitable arena, as a big "thank you for everything" - after his successful stay in your wonderful country ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

I don't know if the following link has already been posted.

Mika expressed a few days ago a precise wish for his next shows in Italy.

A prestigious venue, the Arena in Verona.

Pls tell me if you manage to see this short video, it's very nice.

http://www.larena.it/stories/Home/590965_mika_appello_allarena_vorrei_cantare_allanfiteatro_di_verona_video/