Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahaha! specially for you, I still remember you are tired of "soon" "top of the year"and "almost" so that smilie is perfect :naughty:

It is :teehee:

This album is Gertrude to me. I'll believe it when I see it. And when it turns into a female and is called something else entirely. :mikacool:

I do hope it will be called something else in the end :teehee: This album makes me slightly insane.. And it's not even finished, how's that possible? :aah: I don't know if I wanna cry or laugh :crybaby::lmfao::freak:

Be a little more patient ... the guy is sick. :mikacool:

That's what Mika says :mikadas: Maybe he just wanna make us feel sorry for him.. I believe things like "get well soon", "oh, you poor boy", "how are you now" are much more pleasant for him to read than "when is your album coming out?", "when is your album coming out?", "when is your album coming out?", "when is your album coming out?" :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, I don't think he's lying.. He's a good boy :huglove:

Go check Beck´s cover for his album "Sea Change". That was my favorite album for a long time, and first time I saw Mika I thought "OH MY GOD THIS GUY LOOKS EXACTLY AS BECK!!! IM GONNA LOVE HIM!!"

I downloaded his songs and realized they had NOTHING in common :aah: but hey... I´m still here.....

Seriously. First time I saw Mika he looked exactly as Beck in that cover....

I'm surprised Mika is so into Beck too because they don't seem to have anything in common musically either. :dunno:

I didn't get a real sense of what Mika looked like until I saw him in person. All his early promo pics looked nothing like him and certainly didn't give an indication of what his music was like.

Mika-music-10.jpg

NOPE

mika.jpg

NOPE

mold.jpg

REALLY NOPE :lmao:

I'm surprised Mika is so into Beck too because they don't seem to have anything in common musically either. :dunno:

I didn't get a real sense of what Mika looked like until I saw him in person. All his early promo pics looked nothing like him and certainly didn't give an indication of what his music was like.

Mika-music-10.jpg

NOPE

mika.jpg

NOPE

mold.jpg

REALLY NOPE :lmao:

And I was surprised finding Beck like "similar artist" with Mika :dunno:http://www.youtube.com/artist/Mika

(I can't see the last pic)

Mika official @mikasounds

On a walk with my dog in battersea & came across this coming round the corner after a thunderstorm. I had to smile

AqxCaB7CQAIvUkY.jpg

:shocked: He walked around in a thunderstorm? He will be sick again, and then we do not smile ... :wags_finger:

On a walk with my dog in battersea & came across this coming round the corner after a thunderstorm. I had to smile

AqxCaB7CQAIvUkY.jpg

does he mean the train or the two dogs doing something that looks... wrong :aah:

AqxCaB7CQAIvUkY.jpg

France TT trends

#Avengers Promoted

TC de Liam

#LiamFollow

#LesProfsAimentTrop

#FrenchDirectionersHaveaSURPRISE

Ed Sheeran

Melachi Is Cuter Than Her Daddy :)

Moments

Twitcam

Mc Baguette

This album is Gertrude to me. I'll believe it when I see it. And when it turns into a female and is called something else entirely. :mikacool:

Excellent metaphor! :lmao: I'm totally going to use that from now on.

AqxCaB7CQAIvUkY.jpg

I was still at work when I saw this picture and struggled so much to keep a straight face but I didn't want to explain to the people around me what was so funny. The idea of that little train coming round the corner slowly like it's nothing new cracked me up. :roftl:

from Mika's FB:

Fans in Portugal, are you ready for Mika to come and visit you? We hope so because he's set to play the Expofacic on August 4th in Cantanhede! More information can be found here: http://www.expofacic.pt/

To celebrate, we've got a pair of VIP tickets to give away to see Mika at this show! To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night. Sorry but this competition is 18+ only... Good luck!

Did you see Mika perform last time he came to Portugal? Are you ready to have him back?

from Mika's FB:

Fans in Portugal, are you ready for Mika to come and visit you? We hope so because he's set to play the Expofacic on August 4th in Cantanhede! More information can be found here: http://www.expofacic.pt/

To celebrate, we've got a pair of VIP tickets to give away to see Mika at this show! To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night. Sorry but this competition is 18+ only... Good luck!

Did you see Mika perform last time he came to Portugal? Are you ready to have him back?

Oooh T4P Robi,will have a go at that, you never know:wink2: