Hiiiiiii

golden girl37

Uhm...OK...how do I start?

Hi!:aah::original:

I'm new (obviously) and I have NO idea how to do this. Well i guess I'll have to start like this: I first heard mika in 2006 when Relax came out and my cousin played it for me. I was little, and basically, that and cher's 'believe' were the first two songs I had on my old nokia...I instantly fell in love with his voice. But, like I said, I was really little and didn't know a thing about, well - anything! Anyway, that's when everybody started listening to rihanna and what not, and mika just slipped out of my mind (I'm still embarassed about that), although I still heard him a few times on the radio or mtv. About a year ago I was with a friend and she started singing rain and I said 'oh, that's mika, right?' The song was stuck in my head all day, so naturally I looked him up on youtube. After that I heard big girl, billy brown, lollipop and by the time I got to we are golden (which is now my anthem:wink2:) I was in love.:wub2: He was talented, crazy, gorgeous, weird and just perfect! I started adoring him as soon as I found out that he was the shy, bullied underdog (I guess I can kinda relate to that). And I've been crazy about him ever since!

I'm from Serbia and I've never seen mika live:tears: but as my excuse I can say he only did one concert here and it was the exit festival 2010, and you can only get in if you're over 18. Anyway, sorry for the novel I just wrote :biggrin2: Bye :bye:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm...OK...how do I start?

Hi!:aah::original:

I'm new (obviously) and I have NO idea how to do this. Well i guess I'll have to start like this: I first heard mika in 2006 when Relax came out and my cousin played it for me. I was little, and basically, that and cher's 'believe' were the first two songs I had on my old nokia...I instantly fell in love with his voice. But, like I said, I was really little and didn't know a thing about, well - anything! Anyway, that's when everybody started listening to rihanna and what not, and mika just slipped out of my mind (I'm still embarassed about that), although I still heard him a few times on the radio or mtv. About a year ago I was with a friend and she started singing rain and I said 'oh, that's mika, right?' The song was stuck in my head all day, so naturally I looked him up on youtube. After that I heard big girl, billy brown, lollipop and by the time I got to we are golden (which is now my anthem:wink2:) I was in love.:wub2: He was talented, crazy, gorgeous, weird and just perfect! I started adoring him as soon as I found out that he was the shy, bullied underdog (I guess I can kinda relate to that). And I've been crazy about him ever since!

I'm from Serbia and I've never seen mika live:tears: but as my excuse I can say he only did one concert here and it was the exit festival 2010, and you can only get in if you're over 18. Anyway, sorry for the novel I just wrote :biggrin2: Bye :bye:

:bye: Hello and welcome to the MFC! Nice introduction :wub2: You're in the best place to know about Mika and his music :wink2:

Have a lot of fun here! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...