Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she have a big crush on Mika now? :naughty: I wanted my mother to take me to Shaun Cassidy when I was 9 but she wouldn't :crybaby:

i wanted my parents to take me to see René Simard when i was little & that never happened :tears: ... but they did buy me his album for my birthday :aah:

Does she have a big crush on Mika now? :naughty: I wanted my mother to take me to Shaun Cassidy when I was 9 but she wouldn't :crybaby:

i wanted my parents to take me to see René Simard when i was little & that never happened :tears: ... but they did buy me his album for my birthday :aah:

She was a fan before I was. But she's a discrete fan. No poster, bobig fangurl like her mom (who was amajor fangurl back in her days LOL)

I had the Shaun Cassidy album but that was nothing new since I was always getting singles and albums. I really wanted to start gigging when I was 9. :lmfao: Fortunately by the time Rick Springfield came around and I was 14 I was old enough to go to gigs on my own. :naughty: Although funnily enough my mother took me to a Rick Springfield concert a couple of years ago. :roftl:

She was a fan before I was. But she's a discrete fan. No poster, bobig fangurl like her mom (who was amajor fangurl back in her days LOL)

Oh she still has time to turn into a big fangurl. Maybe not with Mika but someone else will come along. :naughty:

I had the Shaun Cassidy album but that was nothing new since I was always getting singles and albums. I really wanted to start gigging when I was 9. :lmfao: Fortunately by the time Rick Springfield came around and I was 14 I was old enough to go to gigs on my own. :naughty: Although funnily enough my mother took me to a Rick Springfield concert a couple of years ago. :roftl:

Oh she still has time to turn into a big fangurl. Maybe not with Mika but someone else will come along. :naughty:

I know! At least she's not too fond of Bieber :naughty:

ah! glad you can join us! :blush-anim-cl:

I am really happy. C'est grâce à Nadeshiko. Thanks to her. My friend's son will be so happy. He really likes Mika, his songs, his clothes, etc.

I am really happy. C'est grâce à Nadeshiko. Thanks to her. My friend's son will be so happy. He really likes Mika, his songs, his clothes, etc.

:blush-anim-cl: Well, it moooooore fun to go there with people than alone, even if there are many people of the MFC at the event... (2 times 3 hours of car, well, may be long to do alone, so, more MFC in the care = more fun!)

Mika music for the travel trip? (don't bring CD's, my car can't read them... i'll have my iPod for that). :mf_rosetinted:

Mikatravel! :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: Well, it moooooore fun to go there with people than alone, even if there are many people of the MFC at the event... (2 times 3 hours of car, well, may be long to do alone, so, more MFC in the care = more fun!)

Mika music for the travel trip? (don't bring CD's, my car can't read them... i'll have my iPod for that). :mf_rosetinted:

C'est super les filles!

It's ok. I am certain we will have lots of fun. And it will be a magic night.

Montgolfières just confirmed Mika's opening act:

Montgolfieres‏@montgolfieres

Bonne nouvelle ce matin: @mariloubiz assurera la première partie de @mikasounds le 15 août à 20h!!

I hate opening acts. :sneaky2:

me too, but i'm not sure how well known she is, so maybe not a large crowd? :dunno:

i've heard of her, but can't tell you what song she sings.

i listened to 2 songs this morning, she's quite mellow!