Hello!!

LadyVal

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned about Mika in 2009, I was watching a TV Show with a Mika's Interview, AND THEY SHOWED THE WE ARE GOLDEN VIDEO!! I loved It! :naughty: Then I listened some musics but I didn't showed much interest 'till July 2011 When I saw him again on TV, I decided to search information about him :biggrin2: , I realized that there are not a lot of singers like him, His Music, Always Make me smile,even if the Lyrics are a little dark :pinkbow:. Now I'm Here! :boing:

I'm from Paraguay and I've never seen Mika Live :( . I am also a Lady Gaga's Fan, I speak Spanish, Portuguese,Guarani, And I'm Starting to speak english :aah:.

I'm an Amateur Artist and I love animals! :biggrin2::wink2:

Aw welcome to MFC! Have a lot ot fun here! Sure you will :teehee:

Me gusta Paraguay! :biggrin2:

I learned about Mika in 2009, I was watching a TV Show with a Mika's Interview, AND THEY SHOWED THE WE ARE GOLDEN VIDEO!! I loved It! :naughty: Then I listened some musics but I didn't showed much interest 'till July 2011 When I saw him again on TV, I decided to search information about him :biggrin2: , I realized that there are not a lot of singers like him, His Music, Always Make me smile,even if the Lyrics are a little dark :pinkbow:. Now I'm Here! :boing:

I'm from Paraguay and I've never seen Mika Live :( . I am also a Lady Gaga's Fan, I speak Spanish, Portuguese,Guarani, And I'm Starting to speak english :aah:.

I'm an Amateur Artist and I love animals! :biggrin2::wink2:

You speak portuguese? :biggrin2: Great!! In that case... Bem-vinda!! :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...