2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland - 30-JUL

Christine

Those glasses :lmfao:

They remind me of those palm tree glasses from 2007. There's a picture of him wearing them with that rainbow angel shirt (black) and purple skinnies. Maybe I'll go find it. :naughty:

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello: He said that Finland is the only country where his name is normal. Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

Awesome report, Marianne!

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around Mika + MFCers in a sauna ... :wub2:

One more thing that I need to say before bed: I've never seen Mika sweat so much. It must have been HOT for him, too. I've never sweated so much. :naughty:

:drools: We'd better get plenty of pictures! Thanks tons and tons for the report.

Now go to bed, missy!

They remind me of those palm tree glasses from 2007. There's a picture of him wearing them with that rainbow angel shirt (black) and purple skinnies. Maybe I'll go find it. :naughty:

20070904204133.jpg

I thought they were the same glasses, without the decoration. Till Marianne said he got them from someone in the audience.

Edited by kaatje066

One more thing that I need to say before bed: I've never seen Mika sweat so much. It must have been HOT for him, too. I've never sweated so much. :naughty:

I see your point. I actually had a sauna with him in Monte Carlo. :mf_rosetinted:

In Nice he had no curls left after two songs. Totally soaked through! :shocked:

BTW Please everybody, don't say it was dah best gig evah because that was two days ago in Moscow. :naughty:

20070904204133.jpg

I thought they were the same glasses, without the decoration. Till Marianne said he got them from someone in the audience.

Haha, you beat me! I just found this one too.

mika_vfestival.jpg

to compare:

IMG_2062.jpg

Lookin' good, Mika!

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello: He said that Finland is the only country where his name is normal. Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:at least he knows the name of my country....

MIKA - Grace Kelly & Sweet Dreams LIVE at Helsinki, Finland 30.7.2010 | 30th July 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EV61fzapYw&feature=channel

:wink2:ooo,his moves are getting better and better!

:wub2:i love Martin rock guitar sound!iMMa is a Rock Star ,like usual!(I love her so much!)

awww is so cute :swoon:

IMG_2062.jpg

GAP = gay and pround... we're gay and raely PROUND!!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

MIKA - Grace Kelly & Sweet Dreams LIVE at Helsinki, Finland 30.7.2010 | 30th July 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EV61fzapYw&feature=channel

:wink2:ooo,his moves are getting better and better!

:wub2:i love Martin rock guitar sound!iMMa is a Rock Star ,like usual!(I love her so much!)

thanks sweetie!!!

thanks for all pics, vids and reports...

oh God...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Tiibet, thank you so much for your amazing pics as usual. Unlike DA who just wants to see his skin, I was actually really pleased to see a close up of the flowers on the piano...the ones I stuck on in Singapore:aah: They have travelled FAAAAAR!

I know it was the first time Mika played in Finland, so my question (as one mother to another:naughty:) did you take your family too???

I confess I have never taken mine...would impact too much on my fangurling:mf_rosetinted:

I confess I have never taken mine...would impact too much on my fangurling:mf_rosetinted:

Most of my family came with me when I saw Mika the first time. They embarrassed me a bit afterward. :sneaky2::naughty:

Tiibet, thank you so much for your amazing pics as usual. Unlike DA who just wants to see his skin, I was actually really pleased to see a close up of the flowers on the piano...the ones I stuck on in Singapore:aah: They have travelled FAAAAAR!

I know it was the first time Mika played in Finland, so my question (as one mother to another:naughty:) did you take your family too???

I really loved his flower stage (this time only flowers, nothing else), it was beautiful, and was fab to see it so close :mf_lustslow:

More flowers:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

My whole family was there, they loved it. My two younger kids saw quite well (they were sitting on a table) and my oldest one didn't see that well, but he said he really enjoyed and he took a lot of pics and videos (he likes filming etc like me :teehee:). I didn't want them into the crowd (for safety reasons), they were with my husband.

I will write a report, I need some time for that, but I must say that I was SO pleased to see young Finnish Mika fans (if you read this, thank you!!!!). Everyone was really sweet and helpful, and they made it a fantastic gig dancing and singing. Young fans were very exited, but in a cute way, I think Mika liked this small (and hot, lol) Helsinki gig :wub2:

Most of my pics are either blurry or you see only a piece of his stomach (he was so close and movings so fast :roftl:) but Mellody and Statue took a lot of pics, so don't worry :wink2:

Edited by tiibet

I really loved his flower stage (this time only flowers, nothing else), it was beautiful, and was fab to see it so close :mf_lustslow:

More flowers:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

My whole family was there, they loved it. My two younger kids saw quite well (they were sitting on a table) and my oldest one didn't see that well, but he said he really enjoyed and he took a lot of pics and videos (he likes filming etc like me :teehee:). I didn't want them into the crowd (for safety reasons), they were with my husband.

I will write a report, I need some time for that, but I must say that I was SO pleased to see young Finnish Mika fans (if you read this, thank you!!!!). Everyone was really sweet and helpful, and they made it a fantastic gig dancing and singing. Young fans were very exited, but in a cute way, I think Mika liked this small (and hot, lol) Helsinki gig :wub2:

Most of my pics are either blurry or you see only a piece of his stomach (he was so close and movings so fast :roftl:) but Mellody and Statue too a lot of pics, so don't worry :wink2:

*waits for report*

i was about to take my son to my last gig... but at last he didn´t come... he´s just 4 years old,and i was worried about his safety too... (even he already can sing all mika songs and i´m pretty sure he would had enjoyed it :teehee:)

and don´t moan!! your pics are great!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

IMG_2084.jpg

LOL! The last picture. :roftl:

These are great pictures, and I would love to see more - even if they only have his stomach in them. I'm not writing a long report this time, but I'm going to write a review instead and put it on my Mika fan site. :biggrin2:

More flowers:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Most of my pics are either blurry or you see only a piece of his stomach (he was so close and movings so fast :roftl:) but Mellody and Statue took a lot of pics, so don't worry :wink2:

thats great that your whole family now knows how great his gigs are :biggrin2: , i hope i can bring my sons once but i'll wait until we get a gig closer to my home or when they are older.

i also don't want them in a huge crowd yet and if the gig is closer to my home my husband can also take them.

i love your pics!

More flowers:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Most of my pics are either blurry or you see only a piece of his stomach(he was so close and movings so fast :roftl:) but Mellody and Statue took a lot of pics, so don't worry :wink2:

wanna see... :biggrin2::aah:

ohhhhhh no no no!!!! i just like it... a lot... and only the skin on his tummy and chest :naughty: