2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland - 30-JUL

Christine

Wow the stage was very near, amazing vids!

I think that the mika's team should start to qualify the gigs for +18 :shocked: xD

Agreeeeee :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for all the pics & reports :fangurl:

I had 3 non-shirtless gigs :bored:

I had one shirtless gig but when I was at the front low he was not shirtless :emot-sad:

This must have been the best mika-gig so far!! I got to be on the first row and wow.. He was just absolutely amazing! I don't have much pics because i focused on jumping and singing instead of filming:D the whole gig was just awesome! The crowd was more peaceful than i had thought, but in the end was a lot of pushing.. But that's alright.

And i got a drumstick in the end yay!

(AND BTW SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY ENGLISH:D)

My friend and I won a meet&greet with Mika after the gig! I got so nervous - oh god! we gave him 2 bracelets that we made and got to take pics with him! :) and he signed our tickets and a water bottle to a friend who couldn't be there. we also got to talk to Martin as well!

So could i ask for more?

It was the best day ever!

This must have been the best mika-gig so far!! I got to be on the first row and wow.. He was just absolutely amazing! I don't have much pics because i focused on jumping and singing instead of filming:D the whole gig was just awesome! The crowd was more peaceful than i had thought, but in the end was a lot of pushing.. But that's alright.

My friend and I won a meet&greet with Mika after the gig! I got so nervous - oh god! we gave him 2 bracelets that we made and got to take pics with him! :) and he signed our tickets and a water bottle to a friend who couldn't be there. we also got to talk to Martin as well!

So could i ask for more?

I just saw your photo on Twitter! :wub2:

Would you mind posting it here, too? It's just lovely!

Glad you had such an amazing time and :welcomeani: to MFC! :thumb_yello:

So could i ask for more?

thanks for your report!!! and wellcome to MFC too!!!

thanks for ALL pics, vids and reports!!!!

great gig!!!!

:mf_lustslow:

Just came back home from Helsinki.

It was something amazing, he was just perfect! My perfect gig ever!!!!

We were standing so near from the stage too...it was hot:biggrin2: real "sauna":biggrin2: Many hours to wait, but it really worth that!

I was so surprised to hear the "kick ass" and "sweet dreams" both!

And that's amazing glasses:roftl:

After the show we went to see him...now I have an autograph, he was sooo nice. And he sad that he is sorry for they didn't play in St.Petersburg:blush-anim-cl:

I think I was one of oldest person there:biggrin2:

Edited by natulevich

Thank you for the first reports, pix & vids! :groupwave:

looks like an amazing gig! :thumb_yello:

can't wait to learn more about it!

@Statue: Thanks again for calling me when KA was played! I really enjoyed it and I heard a lot of people singing along and screaming! :naughty::biggrin2:

So could i ask for more?

Such a cute pic of you two! http://yfrog.com/0c4hvej

So could i ask for more?

in which competition you won the m&g? :biggrin2:

i love ur pics! :roftl:

Hi All,

I borrowed tiibet`s computer as I feel I should definitely post something about the gig last night:wub2:

To me, the concert felt really special and kind of heart warming - just like the last 2 gigs (Vienna and Novi Sad) I recently attended. You really could feel that for most of the audience it was a dream come true: Mika in Finland - a moment they had been waiting for for a long time. It was well worth the wait in every sense (:teehee:). Mika loved the audience that was made up of mainly happy and excited teenage girls who tried to grab everything that belonged to their idol - whether that be the Dr John coat or the huge Toy Boy doll ...And Mika actually enjoyed every minute of it: he kept touching their hands, shaking his head so that his sweat would drop on them (:das:) and kneeling down in front of them so that he could be touched :naughty: .

The audiece was sweet and very enthusiastic, no rude pushing at all, just the general excitement that comes with seeing your hero for the first time in your life. :fangurl:

Actually, I am not sure if this was the most suitable venue for this audience, since some of them were so small that the further they were from the stage the more they could see (there was no gap between stage and the audience at all, so when one girl fainted, for example, she needed to be carried out from the stage, by a crew member).

I have to go now but if I remember anything else, I will come back on it later.

Edited by suzie

Hi All,

I borrowed tiibet`s computer as I feel I should definitely post something about the gig last night:wub2:

To me, the concert felt really special and kind of heart warming - just like the last 2 gigs (Vienna and Novi Sad) I recently attended. You really could feel that for most of the audience it was a dream come true: Mika in Finland - a moment they had been waiting for for a long time. It was well worth the wait in every sense (:teehee:). Mika loved the audience that was made up of mainly happy and excited teenage girls who tried to grab everything that belonged to their idol - whether that be the Dr John coat or the huge Toy Boy doll ...And Mika actually enjoyed every minute of it: he kept touching their hands, shaking his head so that his sweat would drop on them (:das:) and kneeling down in front of them so that he could be touched :naughty: .

The audiece was sweet and very enthusiastic, no rude pushing at all, just the general excitement that comes with seeing your hero for the first time in your life. :fangurl:

Actually, I am not sure if this was the most suitable venue for this audience, since some of them were so small that the further they were from the stage the more they could see (there was no gap between stage and the audience at all, so when one girl fainted, for example, she needed to be carried out from the stage, by a crew member).

Awwww. :fangurl:

Hi All,

I could feel how finland people enjoyed their first home gig :aah:

no gap between stage ...its my dream :teehee:

Thank you for all your pics - they gave me a very good impression of this gig (gives me the feeling of a living-room gig because of the direct contact between the audience and Mika :fangurl: ).

I'm happy you all had a great night, you will remember a long time to this!! (And greetings to Suzie!! :))

My vids:

Relax:

SITM:

Dr John:

Rain:

Kick Ass:

Happy Ending:

The Killing scene (with hysterical Jimmy :roftl: ):

WAG:

Sweet Dreams (finally :wub2:):

Lollipop:

That's all. Didn't film everything, wanted to dance too :biggrin2:

Thanks a bunch for filming these. I nearly died of laughter (pun intended) when Toy Boy died and Mika started killing the band members. :naughty: I was not expecting it at all, as I haven't watched any videos lately. :roftl:

My vids:

Relax:

SITM:

Dr John:

Rain:

Kick Ass:

Happy Ending:

WAG:

Lollipop:

:shocked:thank you so much for posting :wub2:

And you're surprised that he got shirtless? He seems to be shirtless more often than he is fully dressed!

Honestly, I think about the only country he hasn't gotten his shirt off in is Oz... :blink:

Not much anylonger... pretty damn glad he does it! My Mika shirtless folder loves em :wink2::naughty: But im still getting jealous when i sees em... :aah:

My vids:

Relax:

SITM:

Dr John:

Rain:

Kick Ass:

Happy Ending:

WAG:

Lollipop: