2007_05 Mika HK radio interview crhk 881903_com.mp3
I edited MP3 from 3 videos of YouTube.
Mika HK radio interview crhk 881903.com
by user lcmika http://www.youtube.com/user/lcmika
1) Heard that u was born in Lebanon, can u tell us your story?
2) Actually did u have any formal music training?if yes, when did u start?
3) Many fans think "Grace kelly' is your first plug song, but actually it is another song?
4) Do u find challenge on singing "Relax, taking easy"?
5) You said u studied at Royal college of music in London, what kind of training did u receive?
6) What did u do before your music career?
7) You did some adv song and jingles in the past, do u want to work in these aspects?
8) What inspire u to write your hit song "Grace Kelly"?
9) Who did the girl voice in "Grace Kelly"?
1) How would u comment on your own album 'Life in Cartoon Motion'?
2) What else had u contribute on your album beside singing?
3) Can u introduce one of your song "Any other world" in your album?
4) Why u use 'Life in Cartoon Motion' as your album's name? Because u love watching cartoon?
5) Which singer is your imaginary enemy? Do u afraid of being compared with others?
6) Your recent hit "Love Today" 's about ?
7) One of your song called "Big girl" that it's about fat woman. Why u have such concept?
1) There was some news that u refuse to record until Freddie Mercury's piano is shipped in the studio?
2) Some peoplel say the subject of songs in 'Life in Cartoon Motion' are weird. How do u think?
3) Can u introduce "Happy Ending"?
4) Can u introduce "Billy Brown"?
5) Your song "My interpretion" is about?
Hong Kong Radio Station