Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Is it worthy a translation? Cause I can upload it as a video and do the subtitles, but since it's quite an effort, I'd do it just if he said something interesting

When it comes to people meeting him at the radio, well, the man is really unpredictable. He doesn't stop whenever there's just a handful super quiet people whereas he does it when he's sick (and I assume there were more people than six or seven). I don't pity him at all though. It's just up to him.

It's quicker to get through a few people, but if you're not 100% and there are lots, not as quick, and you can get caught up with it. My point is , the people themselves know he will be around for the next 8 weeks for the live shows, and on a day when he's not very well, cutting him some slack and letting him go to get a bit of rest before tonight, would be a nice thing to do for him.

Sincerely I don't want to talk about that....

Anyway, here's the link for the streaming of his interview at Radio Deejay this morning:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxtyZuo401xaZFJPRk5nYnlWaVk/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Let me know if I have to post in another thread :wink2:

Thanks a lot for posting !!!:huglove::flowers2:

Could you post it to XF8 thread please ?

Edited by Kumazzz

There's not too much sincerely but if you want to make something with it let me know :wink2:

I don't think I'm committing to it then.

I've been told that he said he had a 41° C fever and that Morgan was constantly winding him up. That's pretty much all. Right?

I don't think I'm committing to it then.

I've been told that he said he had a 41° C fever and that Morgan was constantly winding him up. That's pretty much all. Right?

I don't think it needs subtitles, they talk about Xfactor and some of the guests that are meant to be in the live shows, in particularly the ones of tonight. Morgan talks a lot about being very elegant and the importance of well-dressing, Fedez is not there, he gets interviewed by phone as he's sick as well, they ask him about politics and about being very young and having to judge people who're often younger or the same age as him.

Vicky says she's very happy, they ask her how she'll get dressed tonight, but she doesn't answers, she wants it to be a surprise.

Mika says he's been sick for a few days with a fever that reached 41C and they joke about catching what he has, he talks about Lyly Wood and the Pricks and the story behind the success of their song, they ask him how he is doing in Italy, he says that he's enjoying it because in Italy he doesn't feel the negativity caused by the crisis, which can be perceived a lot in many other European cities.

That's what they say, in a nutshell....

I don't think it needs subtitles, they talk about Xfactor and some of the guests that are meant to be in the live shows, in particularly the ones of tonight. Morgan talks a lot about being very elegant and the importance of well-dressing, Fedez is not there, he gets interviewed by phone as he's sick as well, they ask him about politics and about being very young and having to judge people who're often younger or the same age as him.

Vicky says she's very happy, they ask her how she'll get dressed tonight, but she doesn't answers, she wants it to be a surprise.

Mika says he's been sick for a few days with a fever that reached 41C and they joke about catching what he has, he talks about Lyly Wood and the Pricks and the story behind the success of their song, they ask him how he is doing in Italy, he says that he's enjoying it because in Italy he doesn't feel the negativity caused by the crisis, which can be perceived a lot in many other European cities.

Thank you :wink2:

Thanks!

I suppose he's never talked to some friends of mine. :biggrin2:

Hahah I completely agree with you, and I also suppose he hasn't watched many tv programs that are broadcasted in Italy in which they only talk about sad, depressing and crisis-related topics... :doh::fisch:

(I think I have to post it here)

New tweet from MIKA official:

@mikasounds

Sono felicissimo dei miei 2 talenti.Siamo veramente in gara.Vado al loft a lavorare come pazzi con @EmmaMortonOFC e @MarioGarrucciu a #XF8

1:23pm - 24 Oct 14

Also this:

MIKA official

‏@mikasounds

Mi dispiace per #Diluvio ,so che non era una performance perfetta, ma era coraggiosa, non come la scelta dei miei colleghi

03:46 - 24 ott 2014

I'm sorry for #Diluvio, I know it was not a perfect performance, but it was brave, not like the choice of my colleagues

So, Mel is in Milano now? Very good, because if she was waiting for him in London, she would forget even how he looks like :fisch:

I don't think she is... Unless he brought that pig to Milano too, it was on another pic he posted earlier this year, from London...

So, Mel is in Milano now? Very good, because if she was waiting for him in London, she would forget even how he looks like :fisch:

I don't think she is... Unless he brought that pig to Milano too, it was on another pic he posted earlier this year, from London...

MIKA official @mikasounds · Apr 15

Hanging out at home before heading back to Paris tomorrow to spend the day in a circus tent. More on that soon ;)

BlSZcm5CAAAbQkA.jpg:large

It is hard to understand what is "home" for him now :doh:

I guess he's calling "home" to London :wink2:

Yes, I think so too:

do you know this expression/quote?

"La casa è dove si trova il cuore" = "Home is where the heart is" (author: Plinio il Vecchio) :wink2::original: