*whispers into the night* so how's everybody

Pretty bloody exhausted. My dad is now in hospice care in Idaho, and I can't be around him long without going half crazy inside. Still seeking work, waiting to hear on some prospects. And hoping things get better here soon... you?

Fabulous :mf_rosetinted:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling. :mf_rosetinted: *hairflip*

Pretty bloody exhausted. My dad is now in hospice care in Idaho, and I can't be around him long without going half crazy inside. Still seeking work, waiting to hear on some prospects. And hoping things get better here soon... you?

Aw :huh: I hope things look up for you soon! :hug: I'm not doing much. School is going well for me, and my dad's got a job interview next week and if all goes well, I'm looking at moving soon c:

Hello I am not sure I posted here before..

I just wanted to say HI :biggrin2:

Hey!! :teehee:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling. :mf_rosetinted: *hairflip*

Aw :huh: I hope things look up for you soon! :hug: I'm not doing much. School is going well for me' date=' and my dad's got a job interview next week and if all goes well, I'm looking at moving soon c:

Hey!! :teehee:[/quote']

:naughty:

I've been all up in the swedish duolingo for the past 3 days and I'm starting to remember things. Cheer for me.

:clap:

Well, Dad passed last Saturday afternoon. Still getting used to not being able to talk to him all the time. Gonna be rough here this holiday season!

I'm so sorry to hear. It's horrible to lose a family memeber :hug::huglove:

Hi y'all... just popping by to wish you a fantastic holiday season and all the best for 2015.

Been dealing with a number of personal issues and now I'm just working on getting through the holidays... take care...

Finland's parliament finally accepted the law about equal marriage. :boing: Finland isn't in the stone age anymore. :pinkbow:

:yay: That's great to hear. Now you just have to loosen up your abortion law :naughty:

Hi y'all... just popping by to wish you a fantastic holiday season and all the best for 2015.

Been dealing with a number of personal issues and now I'm just working on getting through the holidays... take care...

I understand, but I Wish you the best too. And hope you can find some Christmas spirit :huglove:

congrats :yay:

I will :das:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, guys. :mf_rosetinted:

p.s. Grace, take me there

Wow Mary was here :blink: I miss you :sad::hug:

As usual' date=' I know nothing about your politics, but if they're anything like ours (I hope they're not) then good luck. :naughty:[/quote']

Well it sucks because no side of the block will still get 50%, and the racist party will just get more votes. They will probably get like 20% this time. :tears: I just wanted the left winged parties to rule Sweden together for four years, so tired of having the right winged control Sweden ):

Finland's parliament finally accepted the law about equal marriage. :boing: Finland isn't in the stone age anymore. :pinkbow:

Hurrah :D:dance_man:

:yay: That's great to hear. Now you just have to loosen up your abortion law :naughty:

I understand, but I Wish you the best too. And hope you can find some Christmas spirit :huglove:

congrats :yay:

I will :das:

Wow Mary was here :blink: I miss you :sad::hug:

Well it sucks because no side of the block will still get 50%, and the racist party will just get more votes. They will probably get like 20% this time. :tears: I just wanted the left winged parties to rule Sweden together for four years, so tired of having the right winged control Sweden ):

Yay :yay:

Yes :aah: I feel you, even though we have nothing right now :aah: But what are you studying :teehee:

I'm studying international relations. (well, the course is called so) but I'm studying so many **** subjects actually in the first semester :aah: like maths, economics, laws, history, literature and art (I like this one :teehee: ) oh and I'm also learning Korean :teehee: 한국어 :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...