Fancy font colour to celebrate the new thread! :naughty:

So, after a very, VERY long time waiting.....

Ladies and Gentlemen...

BOYS AND GIRLS...

THE ONE, THE ONLY...

say something random part 28!

:yay:

I can't think of something to add here to make it snazzy, so I'll edit later. It's too late for this. :mf_rosetinted: Either way, let us continue to keep the say something random thread alive, till death do us part. :naughty:

You guys know what to do. So get to it! :fisch:

***** I SAID I WOULD EDIT THIS POST ALMOST A YEAR AGO. I NEVER DID. IDK WHAT I WAS DOING BECAUSE THIS IS HEAVENLY. I COULD POST ANYTHING. I COULD POST A PICTURE OF A HONDURAN WHITE BAT. I COULD POST A PICTURE OF A PUMPKIN. I COULD POST ET. who on earth decided it was okay for me to have this power/ 

5gGYi0D.jpg

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I'm barely on twitter. Like' date=' I try for awhile, and then I totally forget about it or I'm too busy. I'm definitely more of a tumblr person. :aah:[/quote']

Im more of a DeiviantArt person xD And an MCF one :aah:

Im more of a DeiviantArt person xD And an MCF one :aah:

I never got DeviantArt. I'd much rather reblog pictures of someone else's art than go through the grueling process of trying to make some for myself. I'm a perfectionist, it doesn't go well. :mf_rosetinted:

I never got DeviantArt. I'd much rather reblog pictures of someone else's art than go through the grueling process of trying to make some for myself. I'm a perfectionist' date=' it doesn't go well. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

XD

Okay my laptop is being a bitch :mf_rosetinted:

IKR, Google is LYFE :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And I thought you left :aah:

I didn't leave, I'm just having a conversation with an annoying guy on facebook who has a crush on me :aah: he's asking me really sexual questions and I'm having fun thinking of creative ways to dodge them :mikacool:

I didn't leave' date=' I'm just having a conversation with an annoying guy on facebook who has a crush on me :aah: he's asking me really sexual questions and I'm having fun thinking of creative ways to dodge them :mikacool:[/quote']

Lemme hear one of the questions and dodges :naughty: