The return of you know who in the forum you know which

cubitus

Hello fellow MFCers.

It's been nearly a year I haven't been here :blush-anim-cl: so I thought i should announce my come back properly :mf_rosetinted:

Well for those of you who don't know me , my name is Jimmy , i'm nearly 30 ( OMG :shocked: ) been here since early 2007 (wow !) i'm a garlic eater ( lebanese lol ) I live in France in a city called Tours in the most magnificent Loire valley ( where all the good whine comes from ) , I'm gay , single , I like to laugh , traveling and of course listening to Mika.

This last year has been particularly tough for me but i finished 9 bloody years of medical studies so......finally....i'm a fully trained family practician.

I'm SO MUCH excited about Mika's new work , Staring at the sun :wub2: and good guys are very very good songs ! It motivated me to come back.

See you all !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow MFCers.

It's been nearly a year I haven't been here :blush-anim-cl: so I thought i should announce my come back properly :mf_rosetinted:

Well for those of you who don't know me , my name is Jimmy , i'm nearly 30 ( OMG :shocked: ) been here since early 2007 (wow !) i'm a garlic eater ( lebanese lol ) I live in France in a city called Tours in the most magnificent Loire valley ( where all the good whine comes from ) , I'm gay , single , I like to laugh , traveling and of course listening to Mika.

This last year has been particularly tough for me but i finished 9 bloody years of medical studies so......finally....i'm a fully trained family practician.

I'm SO MUCH excited about Mika's new work , Staring at the sun :wub2: and good guys are very very good songs ! It motivated me to come back.

See you all !

Welcome back!!! I dare to say we missed you :wink2:

I also really like what we already heard of his new work. Hope to see you here more often again and maybe on the one or the other gig in Europe :teehee:

Welcome back!!! I dare to say we missed you :wink2:

I also really like what we already heard of his new work. Hope to see you here more often again and maybe on the one or the other gig in Europe :teehee:

Aww thank you Sabine ! :wub2:

I shall be much more available now seing that all the stress is gone ! And I'm so waiting for new dates in Europe and especially France haha !

Btw any crunshy gossip about old forum members ? Haha

Edited by cubitus

Aww thank you Sabine ! :wub2:

I shall be much more available now seing that all the stress is gone ! And I'm so waiting for new dates in Europe and especially France haha !

If it´s true he will do a gig in Niort in autumn and s I think it´s near Tour maybe we will meet at least there :wink2: But I don´t have problems to travel to France beside the language ( which I desperately try to learn ) and so I hope to meet you much earlier. As he said in Paris he will do many many gigs next year.

If it´s true he will do a gig in Niort in autumn and s I think it´s near Tour maybe we will meet at least there :wink2: But I don´t have problems to travel to France beside the language ( which I desperately try to learn ) and so I hope to meet you much earlier. As he said in Paris he will do many many gigs next year.

Paris is an hour away in TGV and Niort is close to Tours so yesssss

Hello Jimmy, it is a pleasure to meet you! Not that I can say I've heard anything about you, but I certainly can appreciate people who are friendly, and you seem to be! Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Glad to know you like Mika's new songs... It makes one eager to get more, doesn't it?

hm, for me you are a stranger, so welcome:wink2:

Hello Jimmy, it is a pleasure to meet you! Not that I can say I've heard anything about you, but I certainly can appreciate people who are friendly, and you seem to be! Welcome back!

Thank you my friends :group_hug:

Hello fellow MFCers.

See you all !

Welcome back and many congrats Doctor Jimmy!! :huglove:

You have something in common with hubby, you know? he's a garlic eater as well, LOL :naughty:

I hope we'll get to meet at some Mika events next year! :bye:

Hello fellow MFCers.

See you all !

Welcome back Jimmy! :)

No! :tongue2:

And i don't need it, because now Doctor Mika speaks italian :fisch:

Allegra 1- Jimmy 0

And he talks it pretty good too , actually better than me , I forgot everything I learned :teehee:

Welcome back Cubitus! :huglove:

Nice seeing you again! :yay:

Thank you Guylaine !

Hello ! Welcome (back ^^)

Same think than Littlelady :naughty:

Thank you

Welcome back and many congrats Doctor Jimmy!! :huglove:

You have something in common with hubby, you know? he's a garlic eater as well, LOL :naughty:

I hope we'll get to meet at some Mika events next year! :bye:

Thx Mari , apparently garlic has so many benefits , in addition to keeping vampires away :naughty:

Welcome back ! :) Even if I don't know you at all ^^

Welcome back Jimmy! :)

Thx !

Hi and Welcome back :bye: although I don't think I've ever met you either but we may remedy that if there is a gig in Niort next year. :thumb_yello:

Apparently there's a direct fly Tours-Dublin with Ryanair and flights are cheap !

Hello Jimmy! Welcome back. I remember your username because of the comic books ;)

You're the first GP I know who's a Mika fan :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

I'm looking forward to these Mika's gigs too.