Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I like this growing friendship with Lagerfeld...:mikacool:

He's a good contact! It would be really cool if he did a photo shoot, Karl is an amazing photographer. :fisch:

Mika seems really good at networking. That's what got him the orchestra concert for next year. He had dinner with someone, they talked about it, now it's happening!

I love when he makes a new contact, and a new friendship. We never know where it can lead.

Maybe I'll show this to the husband and tell him this is the new standard for flower getting.

Seriously, though, it's beautiful and I love the colors. The smell must be overwhelming. Lagerfeld obviously thinks very highly of him.

pfffff

he gets a basket of flowers.... i got a basket of dirty laundry

life is just not fair :no:

:naughty:

Same here. And it's Easter weekend to boot!

I don't even get a chocolate bunny... *pouts*

Maybe I'll show this to the husband and tell him this is the new standard for flower getting.

Seriously, though, it's beautiful and I love the colors. The smell must be overwhelming. Lagerfeld obviously thinks very highly of him.

I showed him the pics and got a response somewhere along the line of pppffffttttbbbbhhhh. No fun, I tell ya.

I like this growing friendship with Lagerfeld...:mikacool:

He's a good contact! It would be really cool if he did a photo shoot, Karl is an amazing photographer. :fisch:

i like it too, mainly because karl is german... :naughty::fisch:

Yes he must REALLY LIKE Mika, as Lagerfeld is known to be very sharp, he either loves you, or hates you and won't hesitate to insult you. For example, he adores Cara Delevingne and is good friends with Lily Allen and Vanessa Paradis, but then he has said nasty comments about Adele and Pippa Middleton as well

Yes he must REALLY LIKE Mika, as Lagerfeld is known to be very sharp, he either loves you, or hates you and won't hesitate to insult you. For example, he adores Cara Delevingne and is good friends with Lily Allen and Vanessa Paradis, but then he has said nasty comments about Adele and Pippa Middleton as well

He was disrespectful of their size, and I'm sorry, but even in fashion that is rude and uncalled for. I am not a fan of his. In fact the whole fashion industry looking down their nose at anything other than Size 0 makes me annoyed.

Clothes are for wearing as protection, the whole fashionista culture leaves me cold.

Like Mika used to say (I'm sure he has "changed" about this too now) he liked style not fashion. This is what I prefer, and if you feel comfortable in the clothes you wear, it shouldn't matter if it's off a market stall or a high street shop, you shouldn't be looked down on for it.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 25m

On train home to London for Easter barbecue. Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Then onwards to the recording studio in Torino tomorrow :)

Happy Easter everyone! This is not the best time to be a diabetic, which is what I am.

Hope Mika enjoys himself with his family and (hopefully also) his boyfriend.

Happy Easter everyone! This is not the best time to be a diabetic, which is what I am.

Hope Mika enjoys himself with his family and (hopefully also) his boyfriend.

You wouldnt have any problems will Mel, Marilyn she's very placid:thumb_yello:

You wouldnt have any problems will Mel, Marilyn she's very placid:thumb_yello:

I got used to my sister's dog. I'm sure I could get used to Mel.

Apparently, when I was very little, a big dog cornered me and tried to attack. My mum shooed him off. I don't remember it, but Mum said, that's when I became afraid of dogs.

yes, mika really could've helped her a bit by sitting down! :sneaky2::teehee:

He was too busy taking a selfie :teehee:

I imagine me doing that...

- (In my mind with sarcasm) Yeah, don't worry, I can reach your hair without any help from you, keep taking a selfie

:doh: