MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

For the ones interested in watching the whole XF7 again, tonight clear Sky channel 'cielo' will start airing it all again from the beginning.

you can watch it on stream here

http://www.cielotv.it/index.html

enjoy! :naughty:

Thank you - this is great, and it will maybe keep MIKA "fresh" in Italy for a long time yet :wub2: I notice that he's still high, and even rise, on the chart :fisch: I didn't have much time to watch XF, so this link might be valuable, if/when I have some spare time ...:teehee:

I do love you Italiens !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

• 1 month later...

10 aprile 2014

Mika giudice di X Factor 2014

http://video.sky.it/xfactor/speciali/mika_giudice_di_x_factor_2014/v194895.vid

[sky]194895[/sky]

Il 13 dicembre 2013, subito dopo la finale al Mediolanum Forum, avete iniziato a chiederci: “Ma Mika ci sarà anche l’anno prossimo?”. Vi abbiamo sempre risposto che a tempo debito l’avremmo comunicato… e a distanza di quattro mesi possiamo finalmente svelarvelo: Mika tornerà a sedersi al tavolo della giuria di X Factor!

L’anno scorso Mika ha dimostrato di avere grande esperienza, sensibilità e voglia di mettersi in gioco. Ha imparato l’italiano in tempo record riuscendo a tenere testa agli altri giudici con le sue battute genuine e divertenti. Il suo bagaglio musicale ha portato una ventata di internazionalità allo show, facendo scoprire al pubblico canzoni appartenenti alla cultura di altri Paesi. L’avete visto cantare, ballare, arrabbiarsi e commuoversi. È stato un insegnante severo ma anche un fratello maggiore su cui contare. Cosa ci riserverà Mika quest’anno? Una cosa è certa: spacherà!

Se volete iscriversi all’edizione 2014 di X Factor basta compilare il form a questo indirizzo o chiamare il numero 0423. 402300 se avete tra i 16 e i 18 anni.

VK VIDEO link : http://vk.com/video232312753_168331271

Edited by Kumazzz

• 2 weeks later...

I just have some questions about 2013.....so I was putting in order Violetta's performances, and I got pictures from all of them except I couldn't figure out which performance this was.

4f5997f20a470effdb16ea160629c7f0.jpg

f752501cce685fb0b3c7f72a165fa7e8.jpg

And I have three different ones that seem to be from the finals, when she only performed twice! Can someone help me with these?

f4641c5008d6ae4d1f6582eb690566c6.jpg

cf41b0089952e223e569d8122951653c.jpg

8e7c53c36a3fbf5c185c12809eb5ae90.jpg

• Thanks 1

I just have some questions about 2013.....so I was putting in order Violetta's performances, and I got pictures from all of them except I couldn't figure out which performance this was.

4f5997f20a470effdb16ea160629c7f0.jpg

f752501cce685fb0b3c7f72a165fa7e8.jpg

And I have three different ones that seem to be from the finals, when she only performed twice! Can someone help me with these?

f4641c5008d6ae4d1f6582eb690566c6.jpg

cf41b0089952e223e569d8122951653c.jpg

8e7c53c36a3fbf5c185c12809eb5ae90.jpg

Well, the first two pictures were the pictures of a rehearsal before one of the live shows. At the moment I can't remember precisely when it was, though.

Talking about the outfits of the final, it's true that she only performed twice, and the outfit in the last picture was one that she wore only for her introduction on stage at the beginning of the show, together with the other contestants. Then she went backstage and changed her clothes to the other outfits you posted, if I'm not wrong.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for posting !

It's very fun, I didn't know anything about the blogger.

She's a famous person in Italy : wiki : http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selvaggia_Lucarelli

( In English by Google translator )

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/libero-pensiero/1339366/Selvaggia-Lucarelli---Mi-sono-innamorata-di-Mika--Peccato-sia-gay----.html

I think I'm in big trouble : I am madly in love with Mika .

And I emphasize " hopelessly " because love, when it is pure and unwavering as in this case , it should be celebrated with the adverbs right . It must be declared without hesitation and modesty unnecessary , because at thirty years he played pretty well I learned to distinguish the fleeting infatuations love authentic .

What is love for Mika . Point . And if it is true that love breaks down all barriers and prejudice and convention and the way and bumps , I do not see why it should stop the fact that he's gay .

Or rather, he claims to be gay, because I am a male more male Mika I have not seen even in the World Cup final of rugby New Zealand - France.

Mika is a stuff to make it look like Russell Crowe in version Massimo Decimo Meridio a nymphet in a field of daisies.

And with a detail that is unbelievable : it manages to be gay and male , without adhering to any cliché , to some stereotype of the male gay and manuals from the common place.

Mika does not encroach into attitude ever , the arrogance , the arrogance of certain hetero convinced to acquire the brand so dominant and even in affectation , forced eccentricity , caustic irony of so many gay cathode . They must have realized immediately the other judges of X Factor when you are seen arriving , that with the arrival of Mika air would change. Some even claims that Morgan has become blonde naturally , after having heard the first time.

Not surprisingly, for the first episode , the Ventura hath been presented with black dress and veil. In fact, during the live broadcast on Thursday night , have formally celebrated three funerals : that of Morgan , that of Elio and that of the same Ventura .

They tried the old judges to be brilliant , to be argumentative , to be insightful , but nothing they could against the charisma of dazzling crystal thirty Lebanese equipped with an air and grace in equal measure.

Ubi Mika lower cessat .

They were even tenderness , the other three .

The Ventura , guilty of having called for the departure of Arisa after violent fights last year and have thus effectively determined the arrival of Mika , I think if you could go back in time not only ripiglierebbe the poor Rosalba Pippa , but also Gerò give away , the house in Sardinia and its better singer .

Morgan , on Thursday evening , less original than usual with his gloves and sexy witch accustomed to unquestioned consensus of the public, hath been found with a singer eliminated in the first episode . Yes , I agree, Lorenzo Mengoni was a dull voiced by Ceccherini , but the matter is symptomatic of how the balance has changed .

Before the viewer hanging from the lips of Morgan , now in full Scottish Mika .

First thought that the judgment of Morgan was sacred and that no one could attract the attention as he was, he could bring his expertise , he could have his authority.

But , without black enamel and arrogance in spades , the mythological Mika has shown that the charism , behind the counter, can not dress clothes cursed.

That there are also good and interesting Where's My Car .

That the good guys do not have all the face of Fabio Fazio .

Mind you, it is always Morgan Morgan , but to paraphrase one of his most beautiful songs , this year's revolution is Elsewhere .

Then there Elio . And here is to open a parenthesis that is beyond even from my love for Mika .

Does anyone know by chance if Elio on Thursday evening , in theory, would have the football ?

No because the face and involvement are always the one to which they made X Factor the night that would else to do.

You hear Mika say "You were theatrical and gritty , you have a lot of potential ," then it's up to him and says, "

Well done, tuned , you have gone very well ."

I mean , in comparison Mara Maionchi was Hemingway.

On the other hand , in fact , the divine Mika after two months which is in Italy, an Italian can show off to embarrass half of our national football team. The Ventura tells the audience :

"I'd like you to hear this song ' and he says a piece of Fossati with a resounding :"

If I had not studied the subjunctive, I would not understand this song , " proving to chew subjunctive , conditional and consecutio best of parliamentary medium .

But it is also generous with Aba ( "You are more modern than the cliché beautiful voice and nice tits ") , ironic when you take off your shoes ( "Take off those slippers , I give you my shoes rather ").

Dare even funny neologisms forneriana memory ( "I choosato a song ").

He can be stopped and badass when the public oppose it because in the end chooses to eliminate Lorenzo , caring about booing and whistling like rain .

And finally, let me tell you .

When Morgan tells Violetta "You 're the girl with the ukulele " and Mika corrects him :

"No , you're not the only girl with a ukulele. You give off the most beautiful light this evening , "

I have finally given up the evidence:

Mika is not only the undisputed star of X Factor.

Mika is also the man with whom I would like to see X Factor on beige sofa in the evening , after putting to bed our twelve children.

And yes , I realized that he is gay , but Mika , now I turn to you

: if you really want to be a little ' Italian , not enough to know the language.

To be one of us have to leave home consistency. Deny what you have said and done to date, contradict yourself , say that agivi without your knowledge , changes sides and shirt .

And if you are not yet clear, the facts explain who they are and Capezzone Casini, so to speak.

You'll see that you'll understand. In short, it becomes straight, Mika .

I'll wait .

:swoon:

I love this woman :wub2:

The way she talks about Mika :mikalove:

She sure belongs to MFC :clap:

EDIT: I was trying to post this in this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4020660#post4020660

I don't know what happened :dunno:

Anyway I love those pics of Mika and Violetta :swoon: thank you girls :huglove::group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 2 weeks later...

VIDEO

Rossana Casale, she was a vocal coach of Team MIKA in 2013.

Gaetano Cappa e Rossana Casale (Vocal Coach di X Factor 7)@Occupy Deejay 18.10.2013

[YOUTUBE]FDyI4SAut-o[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 months later...

this interview video has never posted to the thread, I guess...

Could anybody translate it please ?

Sky Cine News: Intervista confidenziale a Mika 26/09/2013

http://video.sky.it/cinema/sky-cine-news/sky_cine_news_intervista_confidenziale_a_mika/v172495.vid

[sky]172495[/sky]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YouTube

Kumazzz said:
this interview video has never posted to the thread, I guess...

Could anybody translate it please ?

Sky Cine News: Intervista confidenziale a Mika 26/09/2013

http://video.sky.it/cinema/sky-cine-news/sky_cine_news_intervista_confidenziale_a_mika/v172495.vid

[sky]172495[/sky]

I can do it and I'll post it tomorrow.

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YouTube

I can do it and I'll post it tomorrow.

Confidential interview to/with Mika

At sky cine news comes/arrives Mika

Beloved/very much loved pop star and first international judge of the Italian edition of X Factor. Tonight on sky uno --> 0:11

01:10

And now we meet Mika

MIKA MALE QUESTO GIUDICE! (Mica male= not bad)

Not bad this judge!

- Mika: Come in the next (male) competitor or the next (female) competitor, with no excuses –

Confidential interview to/with Mika

Federico Castelnuovo (the interviewer) sing

FC: is it correct or not?

M: yes, it’s so.It’s good.Now that’s a presentation! I am honored, thank you.

- Mika: (it or she) is completely strange/weird, potential here. a potential, a potential

- Morgan: look, Mika –

FC: his real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., he will be the first international mentor/judge of the Italian edition of X Factor. Welcome in Italy and in the Italian television (Bienvenue en Italie et dans la télévision italienne)

M: Thank you very much!I’m happy to be here.But, (it’s) impressive, you have to do the judge

FC: You don't say it! (that) I have to do the judge, you and I.

MIKA: thoughts, words, and a lot of cinema.

Listen, Mika, you'll be “Relax, take it easy”,a judge more relaxed, or rather, angry?“Angry” was the title of your first song when you were only seven years

M: it’s true, “Angry” was my first song, but I will say what I think. sometimes I speak without thinking and put myself in trouble

- Simona Ventura: Mika?

Mika: yes!

SV: four yes! -

FC: somewhat, you have chosen this new Italian adventure, even a little to learn Italian and you're already very good

M: Yes.No.before doing this program I speaked nothing, I spoke two, some Italian piece (or some piece of Italian) and also the words/lyrics of Paolo Conte, but the words/lyrics of Paolo Conte don't help me, because when I want to order in a restaurant a song by Paolo Conte doesn’t help

FC: “Paris Milonga”, “Vieni via con me”

M: Un “Gelato al limon”, I want a gelato al limon (lemon ice cream)

FC: Morgan said that this edition will be closely linked to the cinema. what are your movie/cinematographic passions? the first movie that you saw, for example?

M: maybe “The Mission”, also with Italian music

FC: Ennio Morricone

M: yes, Ennio Morricone

FC: the movie that always makes you laugh?

M: Ah, “The Party”, Peter Sellers

FC: “Hollywood Party” (the Italian title), Peter Sellers. the movie that always makes you cry?

M: “Cinema Paradiso” (“Nuovo Cinema Paradiso”). this is nice/beautiful.I don’t know why, I don’t like it.(cry?)

FC: and you know that there was a movie that must be done/has got to do about Freddie Mercury, who is your great idol. had to do it this great English comic actor, Sacha Baron Cohen. would you like to make a film about Freddie Mercury? (he intends to interpret/play the role of Freddie Mercury)

M: no. no, because this is very dangerous. I like the (his) music, but I don’t want to be the reincarnation. I'm not sure of this choice, of Sacha Baron Cohen for the film, but we'll see. maybe he will surprise.

FC: do you give me your opinion on your colleagues of jury? Let's start from Elio

MIKA: the word to the judge of X Factor

M: a man who is not absolutely false. the whole part of this man, all parts are good

- Elio: it’s incredible/that’s incredibile, incredible. your voice, girl, generates the faces in those who listen -

FC: Simona

M: a woman who I respect a lot. she is very smart, very quick, fast. she is with/she has a force to understand the situation before we know what is, what is happening/what is going on (he says what is passing)

- Simona ventura: congratulations, you have the X factor! –

FC: then, instead (about) Morgan

M: Morgan

- Morgan: (do) you know what I say to you? that I like the gothic punk, horror, and so it’s yes! –

M: he is the thing, the most unlikely in European television.he is philosophically very interesting, even in his life, everything is a conflict, , everything is (or he is) a living contradiction, but perfectly consistent with himself.

- Morgan: Mika, go on like this that you're amazing.We love you, Mika! –

From this evening starts/begins the seventh edition of X Factor

FC: I wish you the best, I make/or I say to you my “in bocca al lupo” (good luck/break a leg!) and now I'll leave you the (last) word for a greeting to our viewers of Sky Cine News

M: Hello to everyone on Sky Cinema.I’m Mika and see you next time on X Factor.Bye!

Edited by charlie20

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anybody got daily 23 kicking around on their hard drive somewhere? I've got ALL THE OTHERS. But this one I couldn't find :-/ I've been all over the internet. I remember a while back I had a link to a Chinese (?) website where someone had uploaded I think ALL the dailys from seasons 6 & 7 but I have somehow managed to lose it :facepalm::banghead:  . Hoping to find someone else who hoards things on their hard drive like I do  :pray:

Here you are.

XF7 Daily 23 download link. attachicon.gifDL.png

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qnw2f6

You may find XF-Italia videos on this site. http://www.italia-film.co/x-factor-2008-streaming-reality-3/

That link takes me to 32 instead of 23 :-( That site is great, and where I got the others from, but for just this one, all 6 or 7 links for 23 are broken.

That link takes me to 32 instead of 23 :-( That site is great, and where I got the others from, but for just this one, all 6 or 7 links for 23 are broken.

Could you let me know which Daily videos do you need ?

Only number 23. Got all the others. The sendspace link took me to number 32, that's the only problem. It worked just fine, it's just the wrong number LOL

OK , I found it in my PC. will upload soon.

• Like 1