Mika's band since 2012.

nenartus

We might see them in Montreal... I sure hope so.

When Adam Cohen and Coeur de pirate performed with OSM, they had their musicians with them.

Really? That would be great! I didn't know he can have his own musicians with him, I thought it's just Mika being the soloist for the orchestra.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new drummer is called Lewis Wright. Pics and bio and all that fun stuff @ lewiswrightmusic.com

He's in the Talk About You video and played with Mika at the Asia shows, Ed Carlile played at the US shows tho. i dunno if Lewis is permanent but i'm surprised he hasn't got a mention here by name yet :thumb_yello:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

The new drummer is called Lewis Wright. Pics and bio and all that fun stuff @ lewiswrightmusic.com

He's in the Talk About You video and played with Mika at the Asia shows, Ed Carlile played at the US shows tho. i dunno if Lewis is permanent but i'm surprised he hasn't got a mention here by name yet :thumb_yello:

He mention him at the Caribana festival.  I saw him after the gig and welcomed as a member of Mika's band and he said, "ohhh, thank you very much!"   :pinkbow:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so apparently there's a new guitarist now, Mika introduces him in his periscope from today, but i can't understand the name clearly -  i'd say it's either Tristan or Christian. Tim is still there (for now), but in the background - in paris he sat in the mixer area in the back of the venue.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...