2012 - The Vic, Chicago, USA - October 18: REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg omg omg i have to sleep now i have to wake up at 4 am! So i will just say a couple of things and will later write a full report:

- mik wore the hat i gave him

- he talked to me and a frind during the concert about him and curtis :wub2:

- i made funny faces to tim and he made them back ti me while playing celebrate

- mika told me he loved my hat, also that i was the first peruvian fan to see him

- he signed my cd :) and got my presents

- met the meyer twins and christine, they are fantastic :huglove:

Omg omg omg i have to sleep now i have to wake up at 4 am! So i will just say a couple of things and will later write a full report:

- mik wore the hat i gave him

- he talked to me and a frind during the concert about him and curtis :wub2:

- i made funny faces to tim and he made them back ti me while playing celebrate

- mika told me he loved my hat, also that i was the first peruvian fan to see him

- he signed my cd :) and got my presents

- met the meyer twins and christine, they are fantastic :huglove:

:yay:

So glad to hear that you had such a positive experience! Can't wait to hear your full report! Have a safe trip back home -- I assume you're going back now? :blink:

AWESOME SHOW!!

Third time I've seen him, he seemed more relaxed this time, having more fun.

non-stop crazy energy.

Crowd of 1800, sold-out!

theatre was old, with wooden floors, when everyone was jumping & dancing

you could feel the vibrations all the way up in the balcony!

I think it was same set list as New York.

Crowd just LOVED him, and the Polka-dot choir was amazing.

hope someone else got photos!

Leonita, I quoted your post and closed yr thread :thumb_yello:

VIDEOS by user http://www.youtube.com/user/Edwin4NOH8/

RELAX

[YOUTUBE]pi-wBV4ELP4[/YOUTUBE]

Billy Brown

[YOUTUBE]1S3fEb0BFx8[/YOUTUBE]

Blue Eyes

[YOUTUBE]Xxw-VVxSs5E[/YOUTUBE]

Blame It On The Girls

[YOUTUBE]f_LIj3s2Xlw[/YOUTUBE]

Lola

[YOUTUBE]BNussy_efao[/YOUTUBE]

Rain

[YOUTUBE]rOGRaeSfdQQ[/YOUTUBE]

Popular Song

[YOUTUBE]-bLjGvoph00[/YOUTUBE]

Big Girl

[YOUTUBE]KcMflOpvFrU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Ok im at the airport now so i'll wrige my report:

I had to wake up at 4 am to fly to Chicago from Miami. I arrived at the venue around 11 am and there were already like 8 people. I got to meet some mfc friends like Christine and the Meyer twins, also other frinds fron twitter. waiting wasnt that bad as time went by quickly but it was freezing cold! They let us in the thetre some minutes past 6:30. I got an amazing spot at front row at the centre. The Dolls were really good!I was so excited i started to cry desesperately once Mika walked onstage and during blue eyes i fetched him a peruvian hat and he wore it as he sang Billy Brown! He even winked at me from the pian after puting it on! I couldnt beleive it! There was a lot of eye contact, far more than what my poor heart can stand lol. Then my friend @msMIKAPTVlover from twitter had made this poster that said "we ship Mika and Curtis they are our OTP" she was at second row so she gave it to me to show it to Mika. I holded it up when he was flirting with curtis and at first Tim saw it and started laughing, so i made a heart with my hands over Mika and Curtis flirting and he was like "yeah in know!" then Mika noticed what Tim was looking at and he came to me to take it! He didnt had any idea of what an OTP as and he thought it was something dirty hehe. So he came to us and kneeled down to talk and we tried to explain it to him but he didnt got it! Then i shouted " we know theres love" and he was like " shame on you!" and dedicated celebrate to "MURTIS". Then during celebrate i noticed Tim was looking at me so i stuck out my tongue and did other funny faces and he copied them! It was so funny! Oh and he dedicated the origin of Love to someone but i cant remember the name! The concert was fully amazing Mika was sooooo happy and full of energy! He blew my mind! Then after the gig we waited at the artists entrance fir him, there as a lot of people waiting so everyone thought he wasnt coming out but he did! He gave everyone an autograph and even signed a guys boxers :naughty: Then when it was my turn i told him i came all the way from Peru to see him and he told me he loved the hat ! I gave him other presents and he loved them, i asked for a picture but he wasnt allowed and he said " sorry i cant do it not even for my peruvian fan":teehee: he told me i was the first peruvian to fly to one of his concerts! He signed my disc i was so happy and after he was gone i started crying so so much :teehee: christine came to make sure i was ok and that they were happiness tears :blush-anim-cl: it was for sure the best day of my life wont ever forget it!

Edited by chimacuito

I had to wake up at 4 am to fly to Chicago from Miami. I arrived at the venue around 11 am and there were already like 8 people. I got to meet some mfc friends like Christine and the Meyer twins, also other frinds fron twitter. waiting wasnt that bad as time went by quickly but it was freezing cold! They let us in the thetre some minutes past 6:30. I got an amazing spot at front row at the centre. The Dolls were really good!I was so excited i started to cry desesperately once Mika walked onstage and during blue eyes i fetched him a peruvian hat and he wore it as he sang Billy Brown! He even winked at me from the pian after puting it on! I couldnt beleive it! There was a lot of eye contact, far more than what my poor heart can stand lol. Then my friend @msMIKAPTVlover from twitter had made this poster that said "we ship Mika and Curtis they are our OTP" she was at second row so she gave it to me to show it to Mika. I holded it up when he was flirting with curtis and at first Tim saw it and started laughing, so i made a heart with my hands over Mika and Curtis flirting and he was like "yeah in know!" then Mika noticed what Tim was looking at and he came to me to take it! He didnt had any idea of what an OTP as and he thought it was something dirty hehe. So he came to us and kneeled down to talk and we tried to explain it to him but he didnt got it! Then i shouted " we know theres love" and he was like " shame on you!" and dedicated celebrate to "MURTIS". Then during celebrate i noticed Tim was looking at me so i stuck out my tongue and did other funny faces and he copied them! It was so funny! Oh and he dedicated the origin of Love to someone but i cant remember the name! The concert was fully amazing Mika was sooooo happy and full of energy! He blew my mind! Then after the gig we waited at the artists entrance fir him, there as a lot of people waiting so everyone thought he wasnt coming out but he did! He gave everyone an autograph and even signed a guys boxers :naughty: Then when it was my turn i told him i came all the way from Peru to see him and he told me he loved the hat ! I gave him other presents and he loved them, i asked for a picture but he wasnt allowed and he said " sorry i cant do it not even for my peruvian fan":teehee: he told me i was the first peruvian to fly to one of his concerts! He signed my disc i was so happy and after he was gone i started crying so so much :teehee: christine came to make sure i was ok and that they were happiness tears :blush-anim-cl: it was for sure the best day of my life wont ever forget it!

Aww sounds like you had an awesome time :wub2:

Lol at Mika shaming you naughty girls :naughty:

That hat is really cool! Looked great on him.

Oh and did he perform Overrated yet?

Seems like you had an amazing time :wub2:

Did anyone notice if Mika changed his accent in US? :aah:

I´m just curious...

Not that I noticed -- he sounded exactly the same as always to me. :thumb_yello:

He gave everyone an autograph and even signed a guys boxers :naughty: Then when it was my turn i told him i came all the way from Peru to see him and he told me he loved the hat ! I gave him other presents and he loved them, i asked for a picture but he wasnt allowed and he said " sorry i cant do it not even for my peruvian fan":teehee: he told me i was the first peruvian to fly to one of his concerts! He signed my disc i was so happy and after he was gone i started crying so so much :teehee: christine came to make sure i was ok and that they were happiness tears :blush-anim-cl: it was for sure the best day of my life wont ever forget it!

Aww, shame you couldn't get a photo with him, but I guess when he does it for one, then he feels like he has to do it for everyone, and that takes so much time. I remember it was the same back in 2007 even, the first time I flew all the way to Scotland to see him, and I couldn't get a photo with him.

:sad:

But again, I'm so glad that you at least had the chance to speak with him! And I saw a video of him wearing your hat underneath his bowler hat -- hysterical! :naughty:

Stardust :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Gm5GPO8413I&feature[/YOUTUBE]

*sigh* I just love the way he's performing Stardust at these shows. I love it with the dance beat, but this version is so touching, and his voice so controlled and beautiful, especially on the lower notes. This is a great video. :swoon:

*sigh* I just love the way he's performing Stardust at these shows. I love it with the dance beat, but this version is so touching, and his voice so controlled and beautiful, especially on the lower notes. This is a great video. :swoon:

From all the US vids,I think I already know which is my fav moment of the show :wub2: Stardust acoustic is simply magical,everyone from the audience should waves their bright lighter during this song :wub2:

What a night! Thanks for your report, it sounds perfect :wub2:

From all the US vids,I think I already know which is my fav moment of the show :wub2: Stardust acoustic is simply magical,everyone from the audience should waves their bright lighter during this song :wub2:

AGREE!

it was for sure the best day of my life wont ever forget it!

I'm so happy for you that you had a perfect gig and got to interact so much with Mika. :huglove: I didn't know the hat was yours, it was hilarious when he put it on and then the bowler on top. :lmfao: I didn't know about the sign either. What was OTP? I hope they all start calling him Murtis now. :roftl:

I have a few other things to mention but I'm getting kicked out of my hotel soon and we're heading downtown to do some sightseeing so I have to run. Have a safe flight back to Peru! It was lovely to see you.

Thank you for your reports and videos :wub2:

Here others vids from this user http://www.youtube.com/user/Edwin4NOH8

Origin of love

he's dedicated the song to someone, but i can't understand who :doh: (Lance freed ?)

[YOUTUBE]JjO3Rvdzvug&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Underwater

[YOUTUBE]afDjq3oxsWQ&list[/YOUTUBE]

EMD

[YOUTUBE]owCCFWWX6zk&list[/YOUTUBE]

Love today (i loooove the new introduction :wub2:)

[YOUTUBE]asmRAejmDB8&list[/YOUTUBE]

Love you when i'm drunk

[YOUTUBE]DZdEn10inHg&list[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lyli21

Origin of love

he's dedicated the song to someone, but i can't understand who :doh: (Lance freed ?)

Yes, Lance Freed -- he's mentioned in the "Thank Yous" on the album credits.

He's President of Rondor Music Publishing Group -- which is Mika's publisher.

I'm so happy for you that you had a perfect gig and got to interact so much with Mika. :huglove: I didn't know the hat was yours, it was hilarious when he put it on and then the bowler on top. :lmfao: I didn't know about the sign either. What was OTP? I hope they all start calling him Murtis now. :roftl:

I have a few other things to mention but I'm getting kicked out of my hotel soon and we're heading downtown to do some sightseeing so I have to run. Have a safe flight back to Peru! It was lovely to see you.

Going back to peru on monday! And thank you for being so sweet! Im so glad and happy i got to meet you :huglove:

Going back to peru on monday! And thank you for being so sweet! Im so glad and happy i got to meet you :huglove:

aww wish I could have met you, your hat was amazing!

I loved the colors.

have a safe trip back!

I had a goofy smile on my face all day today--

I told my boyfriend we just HAD to go see Mika, because he's like a comet, only comes through Chicago every few years!