No thread yet for Mika's new bass player?

After he's been so funny and sweet on Twitter and at the latest shows?

I think we need to show him some love, don't you? I didn't get to meet

him at the NYC show, and they kept him so far away from the stage

that I couldn't even get any good pics -- but I know some of you have

some...

Care to share? :biggrin2:

Edit by BS:

4160425051_5cabf02778.jpg

Edited by Blue Sky

Good thinkin' Deb. He is a real character.Vey creative with vegitables and pieces of bread that's for sure!

Yes, I thought so! :naughty:

I found this in one of the gig threads, just to get this thread started :thumb_yello:

MIKAOct272009056-1.jpg

He has been a complete ham on Twitter. I thoguht it was funny when he was sad about sombody de friending him on twitter. Of course the MFC rushed in to the rescue. XD It's nice to know when I do go to a concert it wont JUSt be Mr. Meeks that I'll be happy to see.

Ah, so here it is - the long expected Jimmy thread! :mf_rosetinted:

:groupwave:

I really enjoy his tweets. He and Imma really managed to fill the gap (with no Mika tweets)!

Here's some of my pix:

Jimmy in the foyer after the Baden-Baden gig

P1050423jimmy-1.jpg

another one (it's blurry, but quite nice still...)

P1050419Jimmy-1.jpg

And last but not least - Jimmy and moi :wink2:

Jimmyandme-1.jpg

jimmy is fab, love his tweets! :wub2: and his hair... :biggrin2: though seems like he used to have it longer, there's a "save jimmy's hair" group on facebook with an older pic... :naughty: (search for jimmy sims on fb to find it). like that too, but it's not too short now imo - as long as it's still fluffy, that's fine with me. :teehee:

my pix (apart from the one that aclay already posted :bleh:):

oakland30.jpg

oakland29.jpg

this one he even used for his myspace... :wub2:

oakland53.jpg

and finally, him and me and his plectrum: :biggrin2:

jimmy.jpg

oakland29.jpg

oakland30.jpg

alice! :sneaky2: don't post my pix before i get the chance to! :naughty: lol, nah, it's ok, just kidding :bleh:

some pix taken by graciosa here:

badenbaden53.jpg

love this one! :wub2:

badenbaden52.jpg

and this one jimmy has taken of himself with graciosa's camera: :naughty:

P1070613.jpg

Oooooh, I love Jimmy! I really like his sense of humour and goofiness. He's totally one of my kind :roftl:. And, like iMMa, just generally a really nice guy, he gives off a great vibe.

And somebody will kill me because I was meant to create this thread for weeks and I kept forgetting :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Jimmy is such a sweety :wub2: We chat a bit in Montreal with Suzy and others and he's really nice. It was his first time outside Europe! He asked questions about NYC and was ashamed he ordered in english in a restaurant in Montreal! lol! I had to tell him lots of ppl living in Montreal don't speak french!!!

Jimmy is such a sweety :wub2: We chat a bit in Montreal with Suzy and others and he's really nice. It was his first time outside Europe! He asked questions about NYC and was ashamed he ordered in english in a restaurant in Montreal! lol! I had to tell him lots of ppl living in Montreal don't speak french!!!

And he really sounds so sincere about having the time of his life right now.

He is like a little kid taking this all in and totally enjoying the experience.

:biggrin2:

so... now that we have posted 1000 pics of jimmy... what do we think of him as a bass player? is he a good addition to the mika team?

i think he's a great musician & loves what he's doing. :wub2:

he's a great addition to the team... i hope he's a keeper :blush-anim-cl:

so... now that we have posted 1000 pics of jimmy... what do we think of him as a bass player? is he a good addition to the mika team?

i think he's a great musician & loves what he's doing. :wub2:

he's a great addition to the team... i hope he's a keeper :blush-anim-cl:

hey, deb asked for pix! :naughty:

i like his bass playing! :biggrin2: but then, i'm not a good judge, i'll like it as long as the whole music in general sounds good, and that's what it does. :wink2: if you asked me, is he a better bass player than mikey or dan, i'd have no idea. :dunno: but i definitely can say that he's my fave bass player of the 3 in mika's team so far. :biggrin2: hope he'll stay for a very long time. :thumb_yello: