Mikasister

I heard a rumour Mika is going to Strasbourg at mid January and it seems for a "gig" I don't know if it's a fake info but is it possible Mika is going to "Les Enfoires" as a guest? I read that show takes place this January in Strasbourg

http://www.infoconcert.com/artiste/les-enfoires-2014-8086/concerts.html

I also saw this but a french fan told me this is the last year's list but they wrote "Enfoires 2014" :dunno:

Le Enfoirés 2014: Alizée, Yannick Agnel, Jean-Louis Aubert, Chimène Badi, Amel Bent, Bénabar, Patrick Bruel, Nicolas Canteloup, Patrick Chesnais, Thomas Dutronc, Gad Elmaleh, Patrick Fiori, Garou, Jean-Marc Généreux, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Jenifer, Michael Jones, Gérard Jugnot, Claire Keim, Michèle Laroque, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Mika, Pierre Palmade, M. Pokora, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, SHY'M, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier, Tal, Christophe Willem, Zaz et Zazie accompagnés par Guy Delacroix et ses musiciens

well, maybe it's a fake rumour, we'll see :dunno:

I heard a rumour Mika is going to Strasbourg at mid January and it seems for a "gig" I don't know if it's a fake info but is it possible Mika is going to "Les Enfoires" as a guest? I read that show takes place this January in Strasbourg

I also saw this but a french fan told me this is the last year's list but they wrote "Enfoires 2014" :dunno:

Le Enfoirés 2014: Alizée, Yannick Agnel, Jean-Louis Aubert, Chimène Badi, Amel Bent, Bénabar, Patrick Bruel, Nicolas Canteloup, Patrick Chesnais, Thomas Dutronc, Gad Elmaleh, Patrick Fiori, Garou, Jean-Marc Généreux, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Jenifer, Michael Jones, Gérard Jugnot, Claire Keim, Michèle Laroque, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Mika, Pierre Palmade, M. Pokora, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, SHY'M, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier, Tal, Christophe Willem, Zaz et Zazie accompagnés par Guy Delacroix et ses musiciens

:doh: We need Gibbs to solve the mistery...

yes! I mean, Les Enfoirés takes place on 15-16-17th January and in my opinion he's going to participate as now he's a coach of The Voice in France and the other choaches are going to take part (someone told me), but I don't believe he will be able to go on 17th because he has an interview for an Italian tv show

yes! I mean, Les Enfoirés takes place on 15-16-17th January and in my opinion he's going to participate as now he's a coach of The Voice in France and the other choaches are going to take part (someone told me), but I don't believe he will be able to go on 17th because he has an interview for an Italian tv show

The info says it takes place from 15-20 of January :wink2:

oh, thanks! in any case, if he will ever take part I don't think he will be in all the shows even though I don't remember if he did every date last year :bored:

I hope so because he has some work to do in LA :mf_rosetinted:

on French websites they say that there is still no oficial list of the "guests singers", but it will be given in the next days.

In any cases, Mika would only sing a few songs in duo or in group, so I'm not sure it's worth going there (for me :wink2:).

I've gotten an email from StubHub with the following message:

Mika

Saturday - April 12 2014 at 7:00:00 PM

Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY

Also on 2 separate websites:

Date: Wednesday April 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I want to get very excited that Mika's coming back and he was just at LPR last year, but neither venues have updated their calendars yet.

Does anyone know how legitimate these dates are??

I've gotten an email from StubHub with the following message:

Mika

Saturday - April 12 2014 at 7:00:00 PM

Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY

Also on 2 separate websites:

Date: Wednesday April 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I want to get very excited that Mika's coming back and he was just at LPR last year, but neither venues have updated their calendars yet.

Does anyone know how legitimate these dates are??

Those are the same dates he played last year. Not likely it's a new tour with the exact same dates. It's a bit far in advance for them to publish dates too :thumbdown:

OMG If he is taking part I will convince my French teacher to take us there as a treat for doing French GCSE early, because we are studying French music right now and Les Enfoires was one of the topics!!!

I HAVE TO CONVINCE HER!

It probably won't work though...:mikasweat:

Is he coming to England I asked him when I met him and he said "next year" I reaaaaallllllllly want to go to a concert!:fisch:

Well, we have no idea yet of where or when or even IF Mika will be performing this year... but he did say at the London after-party that this year would be a "full-on" year. Sounds like he has a lot planned, so we'll just have to hope that includes a few gigs in the UK! :crossed:

You know that as soon as we hear anything for sure we'll post it here! :thumb_yello:

Well, we have no idea yet of where or when or even IF Mika will be performing this year... but he did say at the London after-party that this year would be a "full-on" year. Sounds like he has a lot planned, so we'll just have to hope that includes a few gigs in the UK! :crossed:

You know that as soon as we hear anything for sure we'll post it here! :thumb_yello:

Thank you dear mama mod :bow:

Looking forward to a Mikaish summer :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I hope he tours everywhere all around the world so he makes all his fans happy :group_hug:

:excite::pray:

Thanks a lot Alba :flowers2::huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly it's a fake info :sad:

I was so excited because it said he was going to be in Las Vegas! But I looked on the Hard Rock Cafe website to see if he was listed and he wasn't. So it is a fake. :sad: I wondered why he was playing the same place at the same time as last year!