Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

The Voice team was giving a private concert for a hundred children fighting cancer in Disneyland Paris and spending the day with them there yesterday I heard on the news hence the balloon

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1-et-vous/reponse-a-vos-questions/the-voice-leurs-plus-beaux-reves-a-disneyland-paris-8578125.html[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Edited by crazyaboutmika

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 6m6 minutes ago

Morning of drawing for new project with Swatch. Here is a sneak preview

i wonder if there's a connection to "walk through the jungle that used to be my town". :teehee:

BIG NEWS TOMORROW !

"Hello there - happy Monday to you! We hope you had a good weekend... Just wanted to let you know we have some BIG news coming tomorrow, we thought you might want to be online when it happens. We'll make the announcement at 10am CET tomorrow - you don't want to miss this....."

:woot_jump:

BIG NEWS TOMORROW !

"Hello there - happy Monday to you! We hope you had a good weekend... Just wanted to let you know we have some BIG news coming tomorrow, we thought you might want to be online when it happens. We'll make the announcement at 10am CET tomorrow - you don't want to miss this....."

I'm not sure about the hour, in France it will be at 12h ? I'm not good with that :doh: (surtout qu'on a changé d'heure hier donc bon... :fisch: )

Anyway I can't wait !!

I'm not sure about the hour, in France it will be at 12h ? I'm not good with that :doh: (surtout qu'on a changé d'heure hier donc bon... :fisch: )

Anyway I can't wait !!

i think CET is also france, so it should be 10am. ;)

The conversion chart I consulted says 3am here. I'll have to get the news four hours after Europe; I'll be needing a good night's sleep before my first day at work!

After 1 year and half of "big annoucements" mostly about tv shows and side projects, reading fans' hypotesis on these announcement is really entertaining :naughty:

By the way, I guess it's really time for album or/and tour news :wink2:

at least so far they never announced the news in advance with a date and time. :teehee:

i guess it's the album release date tho. or title. or both. maybe the cover too. a tour would only be "big news" for half of the world, even if it was all of europe and US, because he can't go to every country. but let's see. maybe it's another doodle day competition. :mf_rosetinted:

BIG NEWS TOMORROW !

Merci!! :huglove: I'm excited...:teehee:

Love,love

me

at least so far they never announced the news in advance with a date and time. :teehee:

i guess it's the album release date tho. or title. or both. maybe the cover too. a tour would only be "big news" for half of the world, even if it was all of europe and US, because he can't go to every country. but let's see. maybe it's another doodle day competition. :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I thought...

As the new single will be out in the US (and hopefully the UK) tomorrow, I think it will be news of the album release. I wonder if he will do listening parties again for this one?

As the new single will be out in the US (and hopefully the UK) tomorrow, I think it will be news of the album release. I wonder if he will do listening parties again for this one?

:thumb_yello: YES, let's hope it is - and that we'll get to know "his plans" - for promotion...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Can they please either do it one hour earlier or an hour later? I am going to be tortured by my osteopath around that time. How inconsiderate.

:thumb_yello: Your pain today is rewarded with a MIKA gig at Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam 22.9.15!! :aah::fisch: Congratz !! :huglove:

Love,love

me