2014 - Tonight (25 Nov) in MILAN (Swatch Store Opening/Concert)!

dcdeb

Live performance videos : shared by Sabrina Charlie https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x1eALn4NnjilnwcTKp9JQ

Grazie mille !!!:wub2:

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Toy Boy (intro)

Toy Boy

RAIN

Relax Take It Easy

Underwater

Blue Eyes

Saxophone

The Origin Of Love ( Italian version )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Live performance videos : shared by Sabrina Charlie https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x1eALn4NnjilnwcTKp9JQ

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Toy Boy (intro)

Toy Boy

RAIN

Relax Take It Easy

Underwater

Blue Eyes

Saxophone

All of his songs are wonderfull as like as his voice! Mika is fantastic! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Hello everyone! I'm sorry couldn't write sooner but i'm working as i'm a student nurse. I also get only now the chance to say thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

By the way here comes the report!

After the work in the hospital I took a train with my boyfriend, I was really tired but excited about this concert.

Even if the journey seemed to be eternal we managed to find our hotel wich was near the Central Station of Milan. In there we changed our clothes as fast as we could to take the first taxi available wich brought us at the location in 20 minutes. I must say that in that lapse of time I was thinking about how incredible was the whole situation.

As soon as we arrived there it started to rain and as if it's not enough the wind began to blow not to mention that we was freezing.

By the way all the waiting and the giant mess about the queue was totally worth the concert we listened.

We finally entered in and saw that the first row in front of the stage was all empty, we was incredibly near. They offered us drinks and little pieces of chocolate and after a while the concert begun.

As the first song he sang Toy Boy, I remained stunned for thw whole song since the second song, Grace Kelly, when he started with a calm intro and then exploded like a bomb.

It was amazing, we sang, laughed, got emotioned with Happy Ending and Underwater.

I've already seen him in Naples but this experience was litterally the best.

During the concert he started to speak in italian about the thanksgiving, it was a great moment because we didn't know where he wanted to bring us with that speech, simply amazing.

Then he started to sing Big Girl, but the first stanza in italian.

What else to say... I think that I've got beautiful Emotion that day and that it'll remain forever in my memories.

I was just a little sad because I wanted to meet him and give him a little gift and say thanks to him but he went away just as the concert finished.

It was anyway a great great day and I truly hope that you all will get the chance to live an experience like this.

I don't want to bore you anymore. Thanks again!

Grazie mille Denise! Thank you very much Denise for your report! When you've telephoned me during the concert and I've listened Happy Ending directly from Mika my heart exploded for happiness! I hope to see as soon as possible a Mika's concert! I've seen him twice in Milan but never in a private concert! Bye! :thumb_yello::wub2:

:thumb_yello: Thanks for fab. photos! :huglove: And big thanks to you all - for sharing pics, vids and reports from this great event, so happy for you!! :huglove: - I enjoyed to read and watch - and would like to have more ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Wonderfull pics! Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

VIDEO by SWATCH

Swatch

Finalmente ha inaugurato il nuovo #amuuuzing Swatch Flagship Store a Milano, via Montenapoleone 25. Guardate un po’ chi c’era al taglio del nastro! Ebbene sì, è proprio lui: MIKA!

VIDEO

Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/watch/h7vk0kq3azo799p/‪2014.11.25_Swatch_Milano_Flagship_Store#‎amuuuzing‬.mp4

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_170818795

I've the Kukulakuku and I love it! Mika is an artist, a complete artist! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a million!

Btw, can someone tell me what did he say in the beginning of toyboy?:blink:

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Toy Boy (intro)

Toy Boy

RAIN

Relax Take It Easy

Underwater

Blue Eyes

Saxophone

Hi Yang...he said that begin the concert was so difficult..and he thought in his dressing room to begin in a "little way", with a not know song..and then "we will see" :blush-anim-cl: . Then he said it was the first concert in Milan in which he could speak only italian!

:huglove:

Thanks,Denise:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Happy new year, have a wonderful 2015!

:huglove::huglove:

Hi Yang...he said that begin the concert was so difficult..and he thought in his dressing room to begin in a "little way", with a not know song..and then "we will see" :blush-anim-cl: . Then he said it was the first concert in Milan in which he could speak only italian!

:huglove:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • silver changed the title to 2014 - Tonight (25 Nov) in MILAN (Swatch Store Opening/Concert)!