Hi fellow mika fans

Mika-fan7

I had no idea a fan club existed but glad I found it now :wub2:

Um I first started loving MIKA when I was 7ish

I just really loved his songs like big girl, happy endings etc

My interest has developed and I now consider myself a fan :wink2:

This is a bit different for me because I never have been the sort of person to fan over things like bands who are the big thing that everyone loves etc I normally just like different songs from different artists :fisch: but there has always been something different about MIKA his songs are amazing and he himself is inspirational :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for being so welcoming so far :thumb_yello:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I really agree with what you said about Mika being inspirational - I feel that as an artist he is really unique. His songs have a very rare quality to them in my opinion. They are both unconventional and beautiful.

Hey! I really agree with what you said about Mika being inspirational - I feel that as an artist he is really unique. His songs have a very rare quality to them in my opinion. They are both unconventional and beautiful.

Aww thank you :blush-anim-cl: yeah he is an amazing person and I love how unconventional his songs are and I agree with you completely! Thank you for replying it means a lot :blush-anim-cl:

His voice is also unique as I don't know any singers with his tone and range :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...