Your 2 favourites of the 5 new songs

suzie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...which only prooves the song`s huge potential ))

Sad? Why does it make you sad ? Missing him live ?

Missing him - it's the way of life :fisch:

I feel a bit sad because not so many people after hearing OOL on the radio will rush to a gig to hear it live. I wish there was a variant, which would allow non-fan people to feel the whole power of this song.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sariflor - I don't see you posting here on MFC very often, but now I have to use the chance to tell you how much I've loved your videos from Sentrum Scene, Oslo - especially "Over my shoulder" but also "I see you" - THANKS A MILLION !!! Btw, I think I met you outside the hall 17.3.10, and changed some words with you - while waiting for MIKA. But I don't expect you to remember though...

My fav. from TOOL is the titlesong and "Underwater" among these 5 listed, but I also need "Karen" as the ultimate "new" song ...

Love,love

me

Sariflor - I don't see you posting here on MFC very often, but now I have to use the chance to tell you how much I've loved your videos from Sentrum Scene, Oslo - especially "Over my shoulder" but also "I see you" - THANKS A MILLION !!! Btw, I think I met you outside the hall 17.3.10, and changed some words with you - while waiting for MIKA. But I don't expect you to remember though...

My fav. from TOOL is the titlesong and "Underwater" among these 5 listed, but I also need "Karen" as the ultimate "new" song ...

Love,love

me

Oh, thanks so much, this is very unexpected! :blush-anim-cl:. That Oslo gig was fantastic, wasn't it? I have very fond memories of it.

Thanks again for your kind words and I'm glad that you enjoy them! :huglove:

Oh, thanks so much, this is very unexpected! :blush-anim-cl:. That Oslo gig was fantastic, wasn't it? I have very fond memories of it.

Thanks again for your kind words and I'm glad that you enjoy them! :huglove:

You're very welcome !! :wub2: I'm the one to thank for these lovely memories - and YES - this was such a wonderful gig - also Nina, who sees so many, thinks so - and I'm extremely thankful for this eve, I had the first row, and could make my own beautiful photos of MIKA, really close up, just a couple of meters away :wub2: Anyway, after Oslo, both you, tiibet and saragiro videos have been my treasures - published on youtube :thumb_yello::fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
J'aime beucoup STARDUST ET HEROES. l'exploit vocal et la mélodie sont fantastique. I very exiting to see the futur new album of MIKA. What surprises MIKA prepare us.

I'm sure there will be a lot of surprises :thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...

I simply LOVE "Celebrate" ... I fistly heard it when I started university and the words the song says were exactly the words I was thinking... This song always remembers me how much is precious to have a place to come back to!

And I love "Stardust" too... well I'm Italian, and it's unbelievable to hear that wonderful song in my language too!!!

• 6 months later...

My favourites are "The Origin of Love" and "Lola"... but I think "The Origin of Love" is definitely my favourite song on the album. :wub2:

I also really like the acoustic version of "Celebrate" - in my opinion it's better than the original. :fisch: