Hello, Bonjour, Ciao

maria-v

hello everybody

First of all excuse my English, I use a translator and I hope you can read this.

I am French and I also speak a little Italian (the language of my parents), for English it's hard :/

The first time I heard of Mika it was in 2007 when a French television show. Since, I buy, I listen and I love all of his albums... Without follow in his concerts, I am still video ... it's much better on stage

Yes. I missed a lot, it's sad to have the "phobia" of the great concert halls ....

Mika has talent that is undeniable, since he did Xfactor and The Voice (previously I never watched !!) I discovered that it was not only a multidisciplinary artist, but also a facetious and sympathetic character...

XD... Without being a groupie, I'm definitely conquered, is the reason I registered here.

I'm not used to this type of forum and I'll do my best to participate.

à Bientôt ! :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I have placed my post this time, the first I did not know where he is :blink:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Maria i'm new here too and i'm actually from greece and i speak greek but noone speaks them so i do my best in english!!! But i have two lowers and now i go for the proficiency.

I see mika first time "by luck" at the voice of france [i decided to see this cause i already see the greek and the UK's].I really like his music and how i already told his songs inspire me cause i write poems!!!! :wub2::mikalove::mikadas:

Welcome Maria i'm new here too and i'm actually from greece and i speak greek but noone speaks them so i do my best in english!!! But i have two lowers and now i go for the proficiency.

I see mika first time "by luck" at the voice of france [i decided to see this cause i already see the greek and the UK's].I really like his music and how i already told his songs inspire me cause i write poems!!!! :wub2::mikalove::mikadas:

Is anyone know greek???:mikasweat:

hello everybody

First of all excuse my English, I use a translator and I hope you can read this.

I am French and I also speak a little Italian (the language of my parents), for English it's hard :/

The first time I heard of Mika it was in 2007 when a French television show. Since, I buy, I listen and I love all of his albums... Without follow in his concerts, I am still video ... it's much better on stage

Yes. I missed a lot, it's sad to have the "phobia" of the great concert halls ....

Mika has talent that is undeniable, since he did Xfactor and The Voice (previously I never watched !!) I discovered that it was not only a multidisciplinary artist, but also a facetious and sympathetic character...

XD... Without being a groupie, I'm definitely conquered, is the reason I registered here.

I hope I have placed my post this time, the first I did not know where he is :blink:

Bienvenue Maria!

Wow your English is amazing! Have a good time I agree with you entirely :blush-anim-cl:

hello everybody

WELCOME! BIENVENUE! BENVENUTA! :wink2::thumb_yello:

hello everybody

Welcome to MFC Maria :huglove: Yes your post is at the right place :thumb_yello: Don't worry , MFC is so huge it's a bit complicated at first, but you'll learn fast :wink2: Ask if you have any questions :thumb_yello:

Have lots of fun here :huglove: