NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Yes, really -- I mean who among us hasn't had a little revenge fantasy like this? :teehee:

I love the way it's so stylized, very Tim Burton-esque. The music is so uptempo, Ariana is so perky, which contrasts so well with the dark storyline. And Mika is perfectly creepy -- a little too believable, in fact! :hypo:

I also love that I recognize Mika's clothes -- the blue vest and the white shirt. :original:

Anyhow... I really do love it! :clap:

Edited by dcdeb

Yes, really -- I mean who among us hasn't had a little revenge fantasy like this? :teehee:

I love the way it's so stylized. And the music is so uptempo, Ariana is so perky. And Mika is perfectly creepy -- a little too believable, in fact! :hypo:

Anyhow... I really do love it! :clap:

Indeed!! They managed to do it really well :teehee:

I really loved the video! It's like a proper Tim Burton's film....maybe the "supercar" was a little bit amiss but the other things fits very well with the story that he wanted to tell us.

Well done, Mika!!

Finally!

Love the video, even if the acting was a bit comme ci comme ça from time to time, and I would have skipped the car. But the Tim Burton-ich style is just perfect and love how Mika looks in the classroom :naughty:

I have to watch this more times, which is plus because I never watch anything more than one time. :aah:

I really loved the video! It's like a proper Tim Burton's film....maybe the "supercar" was a little bit amiss but the other things fits very well with the story that he wanted to tell us.

Well done, Mika!!

I agree, the car was a bit too much :teehee: but the styling and creepy atmosphere are really well done! I love it that he is recycling his old outfits (jackets and the green suit and not this one in the vid).

Well done, Mika!!

I don't care much about cars, so I don't even know what kind it is -- but I suppose it is some sort of product placement... a little jarring, but it's just a fleeting moment, really, so I won't complain about it. :wink2:

Love, love, love it. I wasn't fan of Ariana's version too but watching the vid my fears have disappeared. The video reflects very well what Mika means in the song. :wub2:

Chapeau Mika! :wub2::wub2:

I agree, the car was a bit too much :teehee: but the styling and creepy atmosphere are really well done! I love it that he is recycling his old outfits (jackets and the green suit and not this one in the vid).

Totally agree! I love all the atmosphere :teehee:

I don't care much about cars, so I don't even know what kind it is -- but I suppose it is some sort of product placement... a little jarring, but it's just a fleeting moment, really, so I won't complain about it. :wink2:

Yeah in fact! It was just a thing that made me laugh a bit :teehee: but the video is totally amazing! It's on my top 3! :thumb_yello:

Finally,a great one! :thumb_yello: I think it's better when you have no expectations,and in the end you get a pleasant surprise.He should do vids for every song from TOOL,every one has a story,it's such a waste :doh:

Love it!!!! There's a proper story and it's funny and clever. I wasn't a fan of this Popular version but the vid is awesome and makes it much better! :thumb_yello:

Same, I actually kinda like this version now...

I love the way it's so stylized, very Tim Burton-esque. The music is so uptempo, Ariana is so perky, which contrasts so well with the dark storyline. And Mika is perfectly creepy -- a little too believable, in fact! :hypo:

OMG, very creepy, but sexy at the same time. Kinda reminds me of Zachary Quinto when he was playing Sylar in Heroes... creepy but sexy at the same time...

And I loved the car and the way he said "we have a dinner party for some very special guests"... Even Ariana was really good in this.

Overall, I absolutely love the video. And Mika is seriously drop dead sexy in it. :das::fangurl::swoon:

not only that, but i also recognized a black flower skirt on adriana, that used to be a stage outfit for cherisse or imma or ida (don't remember who of them). :teehee:

it's such an obvious product placement, lol! :lmfao: you can see it on the car key he presses. :teehee: but it reminds me so much of knight rider, which was my fave tv-series for years when i was about 10-14, and i love that so much that i don't even mind the product placement. :naughty: tho i agree, the car doesn't really fit. but mini probably paid for the whole video, being featured that prominently. :naughty: i don't like the car, if you sit in it it feels like you're sitting on the street. :aah: but it's a german brand, even from munich, belongs to bmw. maybe that's why i don't mind mika advertising it. :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

not only that, but i also recognized a black flower skirt on adriana, that used to be a stage outfit for cherisse or imma or ida (don't remember who of them). :teehee:

it's such an obvious product placement, lol! :lmfao: you can see it on the car key he presses. :teehee: but it reminds me so much of knight rider, which was my fave tv-series for years when i was about 10-14, and i love that so much that i don't even mind the product placement. :naughty: tho i agree, the car doesn't really fit. but mini probably paid for the whole video, being featured that prominently. :naughty: i don't like the car, if you sit in it it feels like you're sitting on the street. :aah: but it's a german brand, even from munich, belongs to bmw. maybe that's why i don't mind. :lmfao:

Oh, I didn't notice the flower skirt! I didn't pay that much attention to Ariana. So cool! :thumb_yello:

The car made me think of knight rider too, I used to love it as a kid too :naughty: Not sure it fits here so well but it's just a tiny detail any way, lol!

it's such an obvious product placement, lol! :lmfao: you can see it on the car key he presses. :teehee: but it reminds me so much of knight rider, which was my fave tv-series for years when i was about 10-14

The car made me think of knight rider too, I used to love it as a kid too :naughty: Not sure it fits here so well but it's just a tiny detail any way, lol!

The one with David Hasselhoff? I loved it! I usually watched it when i was a kid in 90s

And it´s already blocked in Germany. Please could someone upload the vid somewhere :pray:

it works with proxtube (https://proxtube.com/) :wink2: but i also hope they'll upload it soon on myvideo. the last few times, they did it within a few hours, so let's hope... :pray:

The one with David Hasselhoff? I loved it! I usually watched it when i was a kid in 90s

yes, exactly that one. :teehee:

it works with proxtube (https://proxtube.com/) :wink2: but i also hope they'll upload it soon on myvideo. the last few times, they did it within a few hours, so let's hope... :pray:

yes, exactly that one. :teehee:

I watched it on proxtube but I can´t make it bigger there and I think some people don´t have firefox. So I really hope to get a link when I come back home in the evening :wink2: