Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

LINK TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAMING (ONLY IN BELGIUM) -- Thanks Alireine for the info!

http://mobistar.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?id=AY5A5ltsxLU5v8SweYMKUgnlEeQKfm1YCIhmnyG%2BBAgu%2BSukQlgvGn_631BlfSZf2EGRwTDFM4ExL_kq0b

click on the green button in the middle of the page, which reads: Je veux assister au concert en live! from 21h (Belgium time)

====================================================================================================

http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika

[YOUTUBE]XMO6ERbkoV8[/YOUTUBE]

"Have a nice day" presents Mika in concert!

The pop genius will be at the AB on September 18th for an exclusive concert!

Are you a Mobistar customer and dream of an unforgettable experience?

"Have a nice day" may turn this dream into reality! Enter our contest and maybe you'll be among the privileged fans who can dance to the sound of "Relax, take it easy," "Grace Kelly" and "We Are Golden" this September 18th!

Have a nice day vous offre Mika en concert !

Le génie de la pop sera à l’AB le 18 septembre pour un concert exclusif !

Vous êtes un client Mobistar et vous rêvez de vivre une expérience inoubliable ?

Have a nice day transformera peut-être ce rêve en réalité ! Participez à notre concours et peut-être serez-vous parmi les privilégié(e)s à vous déhancher au son des «Relax, take it easy», «Grace Kelly» et «We Are Golden» ce 18 septembre !

Thanks to Angèle for sharing this information :flowers2:

Edited by mari62
adding link to live streaming

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

But we don't have Mobistar in France :tears: Anyway that's great news for the one who can try to get the tickets!

It seems to be a private gig, right? So no way to buy tickets? :fisch:

it's a private gig for Mobistar customers only

Wow, good luck to everyone who enters! I hope lots of MFCers get tickets.

The video was funny. :teehee:

:thumb_yello: Yes, lots of good luck!! The Belgium people, and others close around, really get MIKA these days!! :blush-anim-cl: I loved to read about the Antwerpen event, which happened lately - must have been amazing to take part, and in fact also DO something FOR MIKA!! :wub2: Very nice arrangement - put together by team MIKA, and our Deb - well done!! :wub2:

Love,love

me

i am a customer, but with my amount of luck to win something...

plus i just won a deck of cards from the belgia red devils... meaning me winning anything at all in the near future is nonexistent :roftl:

DOOOON'T STOOOP BELIEEEEVINGGG:mf_rosetinted:

i'm not counting on it, plus if it's during the day and not in the evening, i won't be able to go anyway, cause of work :huh:

I'm pretty sure it will be in the evening. Showcases always are. It is worth a shot though!

Love this vid! And what a great prize this comp gives away, you can't imagine how I wish I could participate!!

Good luck to everyone who's able to enter:thumb_yello:

As usual, there is just a big blank space in the first post, where the video should be.

Is there another link for it?

I wish everyone who enters the contest, good luck.

Edit. Oh it's OK. I just saw the link above the video. Thanks for that. I've seen it. It's good.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

http://www.mobistar.be/fr/offre/have-nice-day/mika

[YOUTUBE]XMO6ERbkoV8[/YOUTUBE]

"Have a nice day" presents Mika in concert!

The pop genius will be at the AB on September 18th for an exclusive concert!

Are you a Mobistar customer and dream of an unforgettable experience?

"Have a nice day" may turn this dream into reality! Enter our contest and maybe you'll be among the privileged fans who can dance to the sound of "Relax, take it easy," "Grace Kelly" and "We Are Golden" this September 18th!

Have a nice day vous offre Mika en concert !

Le génie de la pop sera à l’AB le 18 septembre pour un concert exclusif !

Vous êtes un client Mobistar et vous rêvez de vivre une expérience inoubliable ?

Have a nice day transformera peut-être ce rêve en réalité ! Participez à notre concours et peut-être serez-vous parmi les privilégié(e)s à vous déhancher au son des «Relax, take it easy», «Grace Kelly» et «We Are Golden» ce 18 septembre !

Thanks to Angèle for sharing this information :flowers2:

Best of luck to those who can play :huglove:

I hope lots of MFCers can go and that we'll get reports :excite:

It's been a long gigless sunmer for all of us :aah:

Have a ball those who can make it :biggrin2:

i am a customer, but with my amount of luck to win something...

plus i just won a deck of cards from the belgia red devils... meaning me winning anything at all in the near future is nonexistent :roftl:

Usually you'd have 3 good lucks in a row, hopefully tics for this will be one. :crossed:

I think I am going to buy a prepaid Mobistar card to become a customer. It's not that expensive and you don't have to pay every month, no commitment...

I'll have to go to Belgium in a Mobistar shop to buy one though (on their site you need a belgian address to order one), but it's not so far away from Luxemburg.

Maybe all of you who live near the belgian boarder can do this???

You never know, you may win! :thumb_yello:

Unfortunately all my friends and family in Belgium have Proximus and not Mobistar, already asked everyone :wink2:

My old belgian number also Proximus... Oh well :doh:

I think I am going to buy a prepaid Mobistar card to become a customer.

I'll have to go to Belgium in a Mobistar shop to buy one though

And now you'll get asked a thousand times to buy cards for everyone.

Enjoy.

:lmfao:

Thank you for the news. :wub2: So lovely video. :mikalove:

I'm not customer of Mobistar. Also, i will come back to Korea 10 days ago this gig. Too bad. :(

But, if someone gives me a chance, I'll be there. :blush-anim-cl:

So, I want to find an angel who has an extra ticket.

Anyway, Good luck to Belgium mika fan. :thumb_yello:

I wish have a nice day to Everyone. ^.^

Edited by MyEtoileMk

I would suggest that anyone outside of Belgium and/or who is not a Mobistar customer read the rules thoroughly before trying to enter the competition:

http://www.mobistar.be/sites/default/files/resources/images/mika/reglement_concours_mika_concert_fr.pdf

My French is really limited but doesn't #2 say that the competition is only open to those who are physically IN Belgium? (I don't know, I'm asking :teehee: )

Anyhow, to spare yourselves disappointment, please read the rules first!

Also, before everyone asks -- I've already checked, and as of right now the only way to get tickets is through the competition. Sorry.