Hi everyone !

lorylory98

Hi everyone I'm lory!

I have joined quite recently but I absolutely love Mika and I have been one of his fans for six years.How do I know him? Thanks to one of my father's friend who decided in 2007 to gift me ''Life in cartoon Motion''.

I really enjoyed listening to all the songs and I was really attracted to the colorful cover. Anyway, at that time, I was pretty Young and ,honestly, I really appreciated his music but I wasn't quite interested in him.

Oneday I watched ''We are golden'' video and i was completely enchanted and shocked!:shocked:

Therefore, I started surfing on the net to find out who was the singer that I loved. Since that moment I have been definitely in love with him!:wub2:

And now I am here :)

Sorry for any mistakes!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone I'm lory!

I have joined quite recently but I absolutely love Mika and I have been one of his fans for six years.How do I know him? Thanks to one of my father's friend who decided in 2007 to gift me ''Life in cartoon Motion''.

I really enjoyed listening to all the songs and I was really attracted to the colorful cover. Anyway, at that time, I was pretty Young and ,honestly, I really appreciated his music but I wasn't quite interested in him.

Oneday I watched ''We are golden'' video and i was completely enchanted and shocked!:shocked:

Therefore, I started surfing on the net to find out who was the singer that I loved. Since that moment I have been definitely in love with him!:wub2:

Sorry for any mistakes!

welcome!! :fangurl: have fun here! :):huglove:

Hi everyone I'm lory!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Wow that's really cool! Yeah the colourful covers are very enchanting :teehee: oh yes! We are golden is an amazing video and song! :mikasweat::wub2:

Welcome here hope you have fun! :thumb_yello: