The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hello!

Due to some problems I am forced to sell my tickets for the shows at OMS, I have one for each night.

02/12 Parterre AA19

02/11 Loge 103/B 103

02/10 Loge 205/A 211

They are all good places and I sell them face value, for any infos please email me at getcarriedaway@hotmail.it unfortunately I am not able to check this site up often. Thanks a lot. Giulia

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I bought 2 tickets per night because my mom or boyfriend was supposed to come with me but I'm going with some MFCers only, so I have to sell my +1 tickets.

They are really closed to the stage:

02/10 parterre BB 22

02/11 parterre CC 27

02/12 parterre B 8

I sell them the same price I paid.

If you are interested please mail me at corsicopaola@gmail.com

Thank you! :wink2:

Hi all, first off I have to say thank you to a wonderful lady, Renate, who has offered to sell her spare ticket to me but it's in the first balcony and I will happily buy it if that's all that's left.

However, as I'll be sitting in the first balcony the first two nights in Montreal, I was really hoping that there might be a ticket up for grabs in one of the first rows on the floor. This will be my first ever Mika concert and it would be lovely to sit right up front.

If anyone has a spare ticket on the floor, maybe in the middle, maybe in the first few rows, maybe in the front row, maybe right on stage LOL, and you're willing to sell for the same price as you bought it for then I'll buy that :)

Thank you in advance.

Hi all, first off I have to say thank you to a wonderful lady, Renate, who has offered to sell her spare ticket to me but it's in the first balcony and I will happily buy it if that's all that's left.

However, as I'll be sitting in the first balcony the first two nights in Montreal, I was really hoping that there might be a ticket up for grabs in one of the first rows on the floor. This will be my first ever Mika concert and it would be lovely to sit right up front.

If anyone has a spare ticket on the floor, maybe in the middle, maybe in the first few rows, maybe in the front row, maybe right on stage LOL, and you're willing to sell for the same price as you bought it for then I'll buy that :)

Thank you in advance.

As I wrote in the previous post I have one for each night. If you are looking for one to feb12, mine is B8, one of the first rows, in the middle! I sell the price I paid. If you are interested mail me at corsicopaola@gmail.com

Edited by PaolaC

As I wrote in the previous post I have one for each night. If you are looking for one to feb12, mine is B8, one of the first rows, in the middle! I sell the price I paid. If you are interested mail me at corsicopaola@gmail.com

Hello PaolaC, that's wonderful, THANK YOU! I've emailed you.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeking a third night ticket that's got a decent view. Just throwing that out there for y'all. I will likely have some first and/or second night tickets I can exchange for that if you'd rather do that than do cash, due to a wonderful set of circumstances!

I have a ticket for the first night at OSM, Parterre 17. Of course, this means that you have to put up with me, but I also have a ticket for the mezzanine, A-210, for that night as well. I promise I have had all my shots and am housebroken.

Both going for the face value; I will cover postage.

Still seeking a third night ticket!

Email inquiries to Kez at ancora_imparo_2011@yahoo.com - thanks!

Edited by Kezza

I have a ticket for the first night at OSM, Parterre 17. Of course, this means that you have to put up with me, but I also have a ticket for the mezzanine, A-210, for that night as well. I promise I have had all my shots and am housebroken.

Both going for the face value; I will cover postage.

Still seeking a third night ticket!

Email inquiries to Kez at ancora_imparo_2011@yahoo.com - thanks!

UPDATE: 1st night extra ticket sold, mezzanine ticket still available for face value.

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: 1st night extra ticket sold, mezzanine ticket still available for face value.

to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

By any chance does anyone have a spare ticket to the 2nd night? :pray::crossed::nervous: the seat number doesn't matter (actually a further back, cheaper seat would be better but i'm not picky). i'll pay face value for it.

Question: Are 3rd night seats more expensive than the other two nights? I was just offered a third night ticket for more than the first night 5th row ticket I have, and it's several rows behind that one... I know people can set their own prices, but this one's quite a bit higher so I wanted to check.

Question: Are 3rd night seats more expensive than the other two nights? I was just offered a third night ticket for more than the first night 5th row ticket I have, and it's several rows behind that one... I know people can set their own prices, but this one's quite a bit higher so I wanted to check.

The third night is more expensive. :-)

The first rows are less expensive than those in the middle, which are considered "prestige" and with the most optimal view. They are in gold on this plan http://www.osm.ca/en/discover-osm/hall/halls-plan

Edited by cathouzouf

The first rows are less expensive than those in the middle, which are considered "prestige" and with the most optimal view. They are in gold on this plan http://www.osm.ca/en/discover-osm/hall/halls-plan

Thanks... thinking about it still, but waiting for a reply to a question I had about it. :) Given how much this trip means to me, I want to be able to afford it on top of everything else I have yet to buy...

• 1 month later...

Still seeking a third night ticket - preferably with payments possible, given recent developments here (including my father's passing the 22nd) - please let me know if you have one available! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for that elusive third night ticket.

Also have a first night mezzanine seat available - will consider a partial trade (equal to the value of the ticket) for a third nighter. (I'll pay the difference.) It's a hard copy, will send via mail to the person who obtains it.

Hello! You have a chance to recover two tickets for the dates of Montreal?

I would be interested in buying it ... Can you help me?

on the various links there is no more chance to get tickets .. I would be happy to go to Montreal and see Mika live ...

You know someone who sells tickets?

Hello! You have a chance to recover two tickets for the dates of Montreal?

I would be interested in buying it ... Can you help me?

on the various links there is no more chance to get tickets .. I would be happy to go to Montreal and see Mika live ...

You know someone who sells tickets?

I have a mezzanine level ticket for the first night available at face value ($81)... if you are interested, PM me.