Customer of Mobistar? Win tickets to see Mika September 18 2014 in Brussels

guylainem123

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eriko, it's just the home page.

I think you have to wait for the 18th at 21:00 (Belgian time) to get something else and watch the streaming :thumb_yello:

:huglove:Thank you very much !!

Hope the streaming works good !! :pray:

Facebook Mobistar Belgique: Have a nice day a une autre surprise pour vous! Ce jeudi, Mika passera par notre concept store de Liège pour une exceptionnelle séance de dédicace, à partir de 12h30! Attention, timing limité.

Adresse: http://bit.ly/1y6qHXa

Guess they are announcing a signing session in Liège this thursday?

Facebook Mobistar Belgique: Have a nice day a une autre surprise pour vous! Ce jeudi, Mika passera par notre concept store de Liège pour une exceptionnelle séance de dédicace, à partir de 12h30! Attention, timing limité.

Adresse: http://bit.ly/1y6qHXa

Guess they are announcing a signing session in Liège this thursday?

so it seems :naughty:

Can I just get something into perspective, just because someone isn't a member of MFC, it doesn't mean they aren't a fan of Mika. You don't have to be a member of a fan club to be into an artist.

There could be quite a lot of people going to this gig, who are big fans of his, just because we don't know them, doesn't make them any less of a fan.:thumb_yello:

I'm sorry if someone interprets my post that way, cause that's not what I meant to say. That's why I put the word 'new' between inverted commas. It really doesn't matter to me if someone from MFC is going or someone else (as you point out well Rose, you can love Mika's music without being a member of this community). All that I wanted to say is that I hope that the one's who are attending, have respect for Mika and his band (my memories go back to the L'oreal performance in Amsterdam, where the majority of the people disturbed the gig). And I just like the idea that people who weren't aware of Mika's music, may become aware.

Edited by ~Wicky~

I'm sorry if someone interprets my post that way, cause that's not what I meant to say. That's why I put the word 'new' between inverted commas. It really doesn't matter to me if someone from MFC is going or someone else (as you point out well Rose, you can love Mika's music without being a member of this community). All that I wanted to say is that I hope that the one's who are attending, have respect for Mika and his band (my memories go back to the L'oreal performance in Amsterdam, where the majority of the people disturbed the gig). And I just like the idea that people who weren't aware of Mika's music, may become aware.

Ahhh, I see where you are coming from now. Yes, I get a bit irritated when people just stand talking during a gig, if they want to do that go outside, and let those who are listening to the music and dancing enjoy themselves. I don't get people who stand there chatting during a show.

Mika will be in Liege for a signing session at 12h30 rue du pont de l'Ile, 1 for those who can come :wink2:

I'll be theeeere :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Although I'm not that fond of signing sessions (just want to hear Mika sing), I'm starting to make some free time in my agenda: don't know if it works :aah:

Mika will be in Liege for a signing session at 12h30 rue du pont de l'Ile, 1 for those who can come :wink2:

I'll be theeeere :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I'll be there too :thumb_yello:

Anyone driving from Bruxelles to Liege in the morning? :fisch:

I will finally be at the gig too, very happy and thankful :wub2:

I'll be there too :thumb_yello:

Anyone driving from Bruxelles to Liege in the morning? :fisch:

I will finally be at the gig too, very happy and thankful :wub2:

Great news!!! How could you get some place? Super happy that we can meet again! Now for sure you will be there before me. Can I join you? MP me for the details!

Mobistar seems to want everybody to be able to watch the streaming so they gave a public link:

http://mobistar.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?id=AY5A5ltsxLU5v8SweYMKUgnlEeQKfm1YCIhmnyG%2BBAgu%2BSukQlgvGn_631BlfSZf2EGRwTDFM4ExL_kq0b

click on the link inside from 21h (Belgium time)

They just said on Twitter that the streaming will be geolocalised and not viewable outside Belgium, I'm sorry

Maybe someone knows how to do with proxy?

Dear fan who managed to do it for Mawazin, if you read me... :teehee:

Edit: it was not for Mawazin, it was for Vodaphone, and I contacted him ;-) hope he will answer and find a solution!

Edited by Alireine

It's a double-edged sword.

On the one hand we want Mika to gain new fans, and the people who have won tickets might not be fans, yet, but after the gig they could be.

On the other hand, it's a shame for people who have been fans for years, and can't go because they haven't won.

It's also a shame if people are there who don't appreciate his music and his performance, so they end up talking when he's singing. That's really insulting.

I hope it all goes well.

I can attend the gig, thanks to a friend who won! I'm so happy, I didn't even know she participated and I'm very very thankful that she asked me to be her +1! :wub2:

Btw my cousin received an email yesterday from Mobistar telling her she won the "2nd price of the competition" = 10 free downloads + the link to the live stream... It's weird that she received it this late, anyone else who won this?

I can attend the gig, thanks to a friend who won! I'm so happy, I didn't even know she participated and I'm very very thankful that she asked me to be her +1! :wub2:

Btw my cousin received an email yesterday from Mobistar telling her she won the "2nd price of the competition" = 10 free downloads + the link to the live stream... It's weird that she received it this late, anyone else who won this?

I won the 2nd price too :aah: