Hello~ newbie here ^^(from S korea)

hyejee

Hello :blush-anim-cl:

I am so nervous.. nervous hahha so embarssing to say hello to everyone.:blush-anim-cl:

My name is Hyejee from South Korea,21 years old and recently joined the MFC.

Oneday in Feb, this year, I heard Underwater at cafe and then....Oh MY....what is it?!!! It makes me almost cry :tears: eventhough i was not alone ;;

JUST THE SONG IS... JUSt AMAZING!!

I was so curious who is this artist? so i searched all his songs and recongnised that i already knew his song. I had listend several MIKA's songs (such as Happy ending, Lollipop) quite frequently from TV commercial or radio in Korea. Moreover, Lollipop was the ost of one of my favourite drama("Coffee Prince") hhahhahahh

Deeply fall in love with his music !!( how can all single of the songs are amazing !!) Really glad to listen his songs

Furthermore, the live show?? ( i checked it from Youtube) i love the enthusiasm of the show which seems from interaction with MIKA and his fan.(hahha maybe i am also fan of MIKA's fan)

I joined Mika Korean fan cafe(mikaholix) and they are really nice and kind.:wub2:

SO exciting and Really happy to meet alll fans :blush-anim-cl::aah:

regards,

hyejee

Edited by hyejee

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

Have a lot of fun here :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hi, welcome and enjoy MFC:wink2:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I know you will have a great time at the gig :thumb_yello:

Thank You ~ haha :mikalove:

And the gig... honestly... i am already high now hahaha ( i need to study hard for final exam but cannot focus on the study T.T )

Anyway, lthough we are live in different places and using diffenet languages but we can meet on here for MIKA hahahaha

This is so great experience hahah

Really thanks you for the hospitality ^^

Thank You ~ haha :mikalove:

And the gig... honestly... i am already high now hahaha ( i need to study hard for final exam but cannot focus on the study T.T )

Anyway, lthough we are live in different places and using diffenet languages but we can meet on here for MIKA hahahaha

This is so great experience hahah

Really thanks you for the hospitality ^^

Is you final exam before or after the gig?

Hello :blush-anim-cl:

I am so nervous.. nervous hahha so embarssing to say hello to everyone.:blush-anim-cl:

My name is Hyejee from South Korea,21 years old and recently joined the MFC.

Oneday in Feb, this year, I heard Underwater at cafe and then....Oh MY....what is it?!!! It makes me almost cry :tears: eventhough i was not alone ;;

JUST THE SONG IS... JUSt AMAZING!!

I was so curious who is this artist? so i searched all his songs and recongnised that i already knew his song. I had listend several MIKA's songs (such as Happy ending, Lollipop) quite frequently from TV commercial or radio in Korea. Moreover, Lollipop was the ost of one of my favourite drama("Coffee Prince") hhahhahahh

Deeply fall in love with his music !!( how can all single of the songs are amazing !!) Really glad to listen his songs

Furthermore, the live show?? ( i checked it from Youtube) i love the enthusiasm of the show which seems from interaction with MIKA and his fan.(hahha maybe i am also fan of MIKA's fan)

I joined Mika Korean fan cafe(mikaholix) and they are really nice and kind.:wub2:

SO exciting and Really happy to meet alll fans :blush-anim-cl::aah:

regards,

hyejee

Welcome to MFC Hyejee :huglove:

You will love your first gig for sure :mikalove:

Underwater is my fav Mika song and it always makes me cry when it's live :wub2:

If you need any help around the forum, just ask :wink2:

This is a thread with wonderful and rare Mika videos I think you will enjoy :swoon:

http://www.m.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4050655

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Welcome to MFC Hyejee :huglove:

You will love your first gig for sure :mikalove:

Underwater is my fav Mika song and it always makes me cry when it's live :wub2:

If you need any help around the forum, just ask :wink2:

This is a thread with wonderful and rare Mika videos I think you will enjoy :swoon:

http://www.m.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4050655

:mikalove: Thank You~!! so sweet~>_<~ :thumb_yello:

Hello Hyejee :bye:

Very nice to virtually meet you. I just attended my first Mika concert in February this year and what a treat that was! You're going to love him singing live, he's so good!

MFCers are wonderful people and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

If you find some time between your exams then stop into our chat room, we often meet up in the evenings there. (evenings for me in Canada LOL not sure what time that would be for you but just test it out one day)

Welcome! :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC and have fun here! :naughty:

262da731.gif

Nicole 9whf5wt1.png

Hello Hyejee :bye:

Very nice to virtually meet you. I just attended my first Mika concert in February this year and what a treat that was! You're going to love him singing live, he's so good!

MFCers are wonderful people and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

If you find some time between your exams then stop into our chat room, we often meet up in the evenings there. (evenings for me in Canada LOL not sure what time that would be for you but just test it out one day)

Welcome! :thumb_yello:

Thank You for the kind hospitality :blush-anim-cl:

chat room??? oh~ it sounds soooo fun :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: hahha plz invite me~~

Thank You for the kind hospitality :blush-anim-cl:

chat room??? oh~ it sounds soooo fun :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: hahha plz invite me~~

To enter the chat room, just click on Chat in the menu bar at the top of the page