MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

2014: Audio interview + translation: Fréquence Plus - Evènement : The voice 3 Mika http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4018727&postcount=901
2015: Audio interview + subtitles: Radio ECN http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4059971&postcount=2890

===========================================================================================

THE VOiCE 2015:
A list of OFFICIAL The Voice videos: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4057853&postcount=2819 -- thanks Kumazzz for listing and updating!

The shows can be watched and downloaded thanks to mikawebsite!

You're Welcome Eriko and Anne!
All shows of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" Season 4 are downloadable on MikaWebsite[.Com!] :D You can also view all shows
All shows are listed here:
http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-4/

===========================================================================================
THE VOICE 2014

TO WATCH ON STREAM LIVE:
http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/tf1-live-stream

TF1 live streaming here http://www.onlinetv55.com/tf1-direct/
please dowload nothing, you just give autorisation.

The shows can be watched and downloaded thanks to mikawebsite!

Hello I'm Antoine, webmaster of MikaWebsite[.Com!] :)
Now, all shows of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" are downloadable in 1 part on www.mikawebsite.com :) You can also view all shows
All shows are listed here:
http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-3/

On this youtube channel we can watch the 1st show
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPY4ixyWQMwgvZiatTryjkA?feature=em-uploademail

And here you can watch just the battles between Mika's contestants, thanks to Kumazzz!: http://vk.com/videos232312753
===================================================================
Hello MFC :wink2:

I just heard on Europe 1, a french information radio, that Mika would replace Louis Bertignac in the next season of "The Voice" in France !

What a surprise :teehee::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Mika is, with no doubt at all, better singer than Louis Bertignac who is a very good musician (in the mythic group Telephone).

Good luck to MIKA, hope he will have nice "singers" with him :naughty:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's official news now, from Mika's Facebook page:

"BIG NEWS - we are thrilled to announce that Mika has been confirmed as a judge for the new season of The Voice France! That's right, he'll be in one of the famous red chairs and tasked with finding France's next huge talent.

About the new role, Mika says, "I have the honor and pleasure to be a coach in the 3rd season of The Voice. I look forward to working on the show and with three talented judges: Jenifer, Garou and Florent Pagny. More than anything, I'm excited to meet the new talents The Voice will reveal to the public... I will try to stay spontaneous and instinctive in my choices. I am sure that the experience The Voice will fun and rewarding. So see you very soon! MIKA."

After the success of the first two seasons, Season 3 pre-hearings are already underway but registration is still open on MYTF1.fr. Stay tuned on TF1 and here for more updates!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151681431893040&set=a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039&type=1

Edited by Kumazzz
updating content

I understand what you mean Kath :wink2:, I nearly had a start of the same feeling but, eventually, I think it can be good for him.

I have never looked at the italian show, I don't know what Mika did and if it was good or not.

What I see is that Mika has just kept on doing his summer festivals as usual, he did not seem to change.

I did not have the chance to see him on stage this year but, for what I read here on MFC, he was always pretty damned good :thumb_yello:

But I am waiting for the 4th album too :wink2:

This will be the second edition of this show in France and, last year, they were really really good singers, honestly. And very good judge, singing very well, apart from that Bertignac who's giving up now. They needed a change because this man is a good musician but he is not "a voice" at all :doh:

They could not find a better "teacher" than Mika I think :thumb_yello:

I understand what you mean Kath :wink2:, I nearly had a start of the same feeling but, eventually, I think it can be good for him.

I have never looked at the italian show, I don't know what Mika did and if it was good or not.

What I see is that Mika has just kept on doing his summer festivals as usual, he did not seem to change.

I did not have the chance to see him on stage this year but, for what I read here on MFC, he was always pretty damned good :thumb_yello:

But I am waiting for the 4th album too :wink2:

This will be the second edition of this show in France and, last year, they were really really good singers, honestly. And very good judge, singing very well, apart from that Bertignac who's giving up now. They needed a change because this man is a good musician but he is not "a voice" at all :doh:

They could not find a better "teacher" than Mika I think :thumb_yello:

I do agree with you really. I am not a fan of these type of shows on the whole but I do think that out of them all The Voice is the best. And Mika has certainly got the talent and experience. And of course it is good exposure for him.

But I have to admit that my reaction is probably from a personal view point. We haven't seen Mika in the UK at all in 2013 and he just takes on more and more projects in other countries.

As I say.... I am just whining :naughty:

I do agree with you really. I am not a fan of these type of shows on the whole but I do think that out of them all The Voice is the best. And Mika has certainly got the talent and experience. And of course it is good exposure for him.

But I have to admit that my reaction is probably from a personal view point. We haven't seen Mika in the UK at all in 2013 and he just takes on more and more projects in other countries.

As I say.... I am just whining :naughty:

OK I understand what you feel and you won't be the only one to complain, I guess. This is totally normal :wink2:

You can whine on MFC, who would you whine to in real life ??? :naughty:

One more time, this show is in France and I already know the reaction of some fans who will say "again ???" :aah:

I just hope some people won't bother Mika in Paris when he will be there for his judge work, some of them can be intrusive, in my opinion.

maybe he just listened to our complaints about him going into hiding while writing his albums... so this time he's not hiding but judging every available casting show instead. :mf_rosetinted: the news are on different websites too now, for example here: http://www.public.fr/News/Mika-il-remplace-Louis-Bertignac-dans-le-jury-de-The-Voice-441676

i wish there was a casting show for songwriting. i'd love to see mika judging that. it'd be new and creative, instead of that usual casting show sh*t that is basically the same since 15 years, and probably won't get any better just because mika is in the jury. :aah:

i wish there was a casting show for songwriting. i'd love to see mika judging that. it'd be new and creative, instead of that usual casting show sh*t that is basically the same since 15 years, and probably won't get any better just because mika is in the jury. :aah:

We have that in Holland. It is called The Best Singer/Songwriter (very creative). It is a good show but I hope he won't become a judge on that.

As I am not in the mood for similar Xfactor drama, I won't say what I think. I hope that his new album will come sooner than 2016 and I hope he knows what he is doing. Without getting a burn-out in the meantime.

But yeah, if it has to be a talent show I figure the Voice is better than Xfactor.

We have that in Holland. It is called The Best Singer/Songwriter (very creative). It is a good show but I hope he won't become a judge on that.

As I am not in the mood for similar Xfactor drama, I won't say what I think. I hope that his new album will come sooner than 2016 and I hope he knows what he is doing. Without getting a burn-out in the meantime.

But yeah, if it has to be a talent show I figure the Voice is better than Xfactor.

I'm not sure he knows what he is doing. I mean, who can always know/be sure what he/she is doing? Is it even possible? Lol. But I want to believe things will work out for the best and that he will learn and experience new things. It's a bit worrying isn't it? Two judge work in two different countries at the same time?? It's a lot of work.

Ok, my first reaction: "oh nooooooo!!! Again?! :overreact:" (artistic way)

My second reaction: "oh, but it will be in Paris, so I can maybe go to the Voice and see him :teehee:" (egoistic way)

My third and current reaction: "if that's what he really wants, alright, I will still support him. And he managed to do X Factor AND summer festivals AND a bit of writing for the 4th album, so I guess he'll manage The Voice and album writting :mf_rosetinted:" (wise way?:naughty:)

I'm not sure he knows what he is doing. I mean, who can always know/be sure what he/she is doing? Is it even possible? Lol. But I want to believe things will work out for the best and that he will learn and experience new things. It's a bit worrying isn't it? Two judge work in two different countries at the same time?? It's a lot of work.

Are we sure that The Voice will be starting in November?

So, I checked, and it seems that this year (second edition, 2013), it started end Februar and finished in May.

I hope it will be the same this time :thumb_yello:

So we would have: September to November or December (?) 2013: X Factor Italia

End Februar to May 2014: The Voice France

He will have 2 months in between to write the album... lol

Edited by Alireine

Ok, my first reaction: "oh nooooooo!!! Again?! :overreact:" (artistic way)

My second reaction: "oh, but it will be in Paris, so I can maybe go to the Voice and see him :teehee:" (egoistic way)

My third and current reaction: "if that's what he really wants, alright, I will still support him. And he managed to do X Factor AND summer festivals AND a bit of writing for the 4th album, so I guess he'll manage The Voice and album writting :mf_rosetinted:" (wise way?:naughty:)

X-factor wasn't recorded during the Summer. It is impossible to do filming for a tvshow and gigs.

Thing is, knowing him being quite the impulsive person, I hope he gave this a liiiiittle more thought.

So, I checked, and it seems that this year (second edition, 2013), it started end Februar and finished in May.

I hope it will be the same this time :thumb_yello:

But X FActor has not officially started either and he has done a lot of promotion and auditions etc?

But X FActor has not officially started either and he has done a lot of promotion and auditions etc?

I'm not sure, but I think that in The Voice, the jurys are not auditioning the candidates before the live prime, are they?

As the are listening the voice without seeing the candidates, it makes no sense to do the audition before I think