DENVER, CO @ Bluebird Theater - 31 March 2013: REPORTS/PICS

dcdeb

From the Mile High City! Let's hear your reports and see your photos! :excite:

Mika himself has already chimed in! From Twitter:

@mikasounds I loved tonight's show so much. The past two gigs remind me in every way why I do this. Thank you.

82fcf9369a8b11e29cc2220.jpg

==================

REPORTS

==================

sarac: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3894042&postcount=4

Blog: Happy Hour (or Two)

==================

PHOTOS

==================

sarac: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151547040475973.1073741826.633510972&type=1&l=8cd0559373

Edited by mari62
updating content - post 33

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other comments/pics from Twitter and Instagram:

nikkithesmith's photo instagram.com/p/XjM9SFSFO-/ @mikasounds

343c87449a8b11e2a32722000aa800c4_7.jpg

ddddropthecakes's photo instagram.com/p/XjML6MEVzH @mikasounds

432a90589a8a11e2b85522000a9e28f2_7.jpg

@LinSmitty: @mikasounds what an incredible show! Come back to Denver soon! http://t.co/apGv59EP7V

@GinaPeniche: Thank you @mikasounds concert was AMAZING!!! Wow! http://t.co/ggOq3kMfZy

@orchiewawa Awesome concert. Amazing voice. #MIKA #Bluebird #Denver #Colfax @mikasounds http://t.co/CVB08RJ5dK

@robbiemcmath I really can't get over how talented he is! Thank you for coming to Denver @mikasounds ! http://t.co/txWqfgDFdn

@zachham An intimate night with @mikasounds. #mika #denver @ Bluebird Theater e3e1a63e9a8b11e2a5e422000aaa08f8_7.jpg

Edited by dcdeb

Really quick.

Awesome. He played all three new songs, I don't even know the names of them, but Century Man was played. We got him to play longer!! He played Lola, Rain, Over my Shoulder, which was beautiful. He sang Elle Me Dit auf french!

Met lots of neat people. Took pics, phone then of course, died. We queued after show and Mika came out real fast and signed/hi-fived etc.

Manager was grumpy. Took a look at all of us in the alley, said, ****! and then went back inside.

I totally forgot to say anything to him about the MFC. /bad me.

Such a small venue, it was great. Mama Penniman was there as well.

T-shirts for sale. Minimal sizes & no tour specific t-s... ie, pic of him on piano/intimate show. Cash only, no credit cards, but oh the ATM machine is right there for a $3.00 fee.

He was looking forward to his day off.

Absolutely lovely show. Pics later, it's almost 1 a.m. & I have to work tomorrow. I hope it's not another 3 years or so until I see him again.

Now I'll pass him on to the next city. Enjoy!

So good to read on twitter Mika enjoyed the show so much! He deserves this so much!

Really quick.

Awesome. He played all three new songs, I don't even know the names of them, but Century Man was played. We got him to play longer!! He played Lola, Rain, Over my Shoulder, which was beautiful. He sang Elle Me Dit auf french!

Met lots of neat people. Took pics, phone then of course, died. We queued after show and Mika came out real fast and signed/hi-fived etc.

Manager was grumpy. Took a look at all of us in the alley, said, ****! and then went back inside.

I totally forgot to say anything to him about the MFC. /bad me.

Such a small venue, it was great. Mama Penniman was there as well.

T-shirts for sale. Minimal sizes & no tour specific t-s... ie, pic of him on piano/intimate show. Cash only, no credit cards, but oh the ATM machine is right there for a $3.00 fee.

He was looking forward to his day off.

Absolutely lovely show. Pics later, it's almost 1 a.m. & I have to work tomorrow. I hope it's not another 3 years or so until I see him again.

Now I'll pass him on to the next city. Enjoy!

Thanks for the first report! Sounds great:thumb_yello:

Really quick.

Awesome. He played all three new songs,

does that mean, also Bonnie & Clyde? if yes, how does it sound? Or do you mean Only Lonely Man by the 3rd "new" song?

thanks for your quick report! :thumb_yello:

Hey there everyone. To the above posters, would you mind if I used a couple of the pictures above to use in a local article about the show last night? I was there, however it appears as though you had a FAR better position than I did to get pictures. LoL. If I could use them in my review for the show, that would be extremely helpful! I can also post a link to the article here and give credit to whoever posted them if you'd like. :) Thanks everyone! Great show last night BTW. :) My first experience with Mika, and thought he did an absolutely amazing job last night!:thumb_yello:

Hey there everyone. To the above posters, would you mind if I used a couple of the pictures above to use in a local article about the show last night? I was there, however it appears as though you had a FAR better position than I did to get pictures. LoL. If I could use them in my review for the show, that would be extremely helpful! I can also post a link to the article here and give credit to whoever posted them if you'd like. :) Thanks everyone! Great show last night BTW. :) My first experience with Mika, and thought he did an absolutely amazing job last night!:thumb_yello:

Hi! and :welcomeani:

You'll probably need to get permission directly from the owners of the photos. The photos we've posted here so far are ones we've found on Instagram and Facebook -- I don't think of any of the photos posted here yet are from the people who actually took them. If you have any other questions, let me or one of the other moderators on the forum know! We'll be happy to help. :thumb_yello:

Hi! and :welcomeani:

You'll probably need to get permission directly from the owners of the photos. The photos we've posted here so far are ones we've found on Instagram and Facebook -- I don't think of any of the photos posted here yet are from the people who actually took them. If you have any other questions, let me or one of the other moderators on the forum know! We'll be happy to help. :thumb_yello:

How do I find the original owners? LoL! I just need about 2 pictures, however I don't want to get my publication in trouble. :(

How do I find the original owners? LoL! I just need about 2 pictures, however I don't want to get my publication in trouble. :(

You can try to contact this person,he has some very nice photos :

As a journalist, I understand about that :)

Which photos here did you want to use? The Instagram or Facebook owner's info is usually posted along with the pic. That would be the way to reach them.

How soon do you need the photos? It doesn't look like the owners of the photos we've posted here visit this forum, but SaraC who wrote a quick report earlier is and I believe she's going to have some photos to share -- if you can wait until later today... :dunno:

You can try to contact this person,he has some very nice photos :

Thank you very much. I wrote to them regarding their photos. :) Doesn't look promising as I did not pay the $1.00 to send it to their "Premium" inbox or something. LoL.

As a journalist, I understand about that :)

Which photos here did you want to use? The Instagram or Facebook owner's info is usually posted along with the pic. That would be the way to reach them.

How soon do you need the photos? It doesn't look like the owners of the photos we've posted here visit this forum, but SaraC who wrote a quick report earlier is and I believe she's going to have some photos to share -- if you can wait until later today... :dunno:

I'm supposed to have an article up by end of day. So I'll wait and see what I can find out regarding the pictures. Either way, thank you all very much for so much help so quickly! I greatly appreciate it! :)

Thank you very much. I wrote to them regarding their photos. :) Doesn't look promising as I did not pay the $1.00 to send it to their "Premium" inbox or something. LoL.

Oh,I hope you'll make it,and you'll get to write a great article,then you can come here and share it,if you'd like to :thumb_yello: Good luck!