symbol representing mika

sunfeather97

So I'm making a collage of all the things I'm interested in and I'm using symbols to represent each thing. For example, I'm going to paint a Tardis since I'm a Whovian and a Mickey Mouse since I'm a fan of Disney.

So of course I want Mika to be represented in my collage, but I don't know what to use to represent him. So does anyone have ideas for a simple symbol that could represent Mika (like if you see it and you know who he is you'll know this symbol is about him)?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big letter M comes to my mind first.

:thumb_yello: Just the same for me!! :wink2: And since I found him in 2007 I've always written his name with big letters, because for me MIKA is big , in every positive meaning of the word I can think about! :wub2: In the early days of my fandom, I had to explain it to family and friends, because they read about him in small letters!! :naughty: I only do the same for one person more, and that's TINA, always did. And the funny thing is that in the last part of her carriere, she didn't use her second name Turner anymore, but only used her first artistic name - this way... :wub2:

Love,love

me

a Mika rosette....an old symbol, but still so significant

img-thing_zpsedb9f34c.jpg

Whats the significance of the rosette? Like is it something he used to wear or sell at concerts? (Sorry. I just "found" MIKA a few moths ago so I don't know a lot about him...)

Whats the significance of the rosette? Like is it something he used to wear or sell at concerts? (Sorry. I just "found" MIKA a few moths ago so I don't know a lot about him...)

hahahahah yes ,sorry.

They used to wear it at the beginning, and for quite a long time they were sold at his gigs. It's a symboil we are very fond of :wub2:

I'm sure someone will post a pic of Mika with a rosette soon :wink2:

hahahahah yes ,sorry.

They used to wear it at the beginning, and for quite a long time they were sold at his gigs. It's a symboil we are very fond of :wub2:

It was part of the design on the first hoodies too.:thumb_yello:

hahahahah yes ,sorry.

That sounded like a challenge, so... from Ibiza, 2006...

mika01.jpg

And for nostalgia's sake... from June 2007 in DC...

1910463_23494310320_1022_n.jpg

You can see I'm wearing one, just under Mika's left wrist, and the girl behind me is wearing one also. :thumb_yello:

That sounded like a challenge, so... from Ibiza, 2006...

mika01.jpg

And for nostalgia's sake... from June 2007 in DC...

1910463_23494310320_1022_n.jpg

You can see I'm wearing one, just under Mika's left wrist, and the girl behind me is wearing one also. :thumb_yello:

haha you won the challenge!!

thanks for posting that picture