Hello from new member :D

Grzalka

Hi everyone !!! I'm Grzalka and i'm from poland. I very like mika music and today decided to join his funclub. I hope that my adventure with u will be as fascinating as mika music. What else...my favourite songs are grace kelly and happy ending ehhhhh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone !!! I'm Grzalka and i'm from poland. I very like mika music and today decided to join his funclub. I hope that my adventure with u will be as fascinating as mika music. What else...my favourite songs are grace kelly and happy ending ehhhhh

Hi and welcome Grzalka :wink2:

have fun here ;)

• 7 years later...
Welcome!

I once learnt how to say "Goodday" in Polish, but I've forgotten it :P

Dobre? ^_^

I see none answered you.

We usually say "Dzień Dobry" and it means Good Morning.

But I like your way of thinking.... :D sorry, it's a bit funny. It is said that Polish is a very difficult language :)

I see none answered you.

We usually say "Dzień Dobry" and it means Good Morning.

But I like your way of thinking.... :D sorry, it's a bit funny. It is said that Polish is a very difficult language :)

:blush-anim-cl: These two words I think I heard at the hotell lobby when we visited Gdansk three weeks ago - lovely city, especially the old part! :thumb_yello: But YES, your language must be very difficult - at least I didn't understand a word! :naughty: But luckily most people seemed to understand English...:blush-anim-cl:

Btw, MFC is growing very fast - now we are 30.000 members - that's really something - congratz to all the responsible mods !! :huglove: I remember MFC reached 26.000 members while "The Peace Project" was going on, and that's not very long time ago ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: These two words I think I heard at the hotell lobby when we visited Gdansk three weeks ago - lovely city, especially the old part! :thumb_yello: But YES, your language must be very difficult - at least I didn't understand a word! :naughty: But luckily most people seemed to understand English...:blush-anim-cl:

Btw, MFC is growing very fast - now we are 30.000 members - that's really something - congratz to all the responsible mods !! :huglove: I remember MFC reached 26.000 members while "The Peace Project" was going on, and that's not very long time ago ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

You were in Poland? I hope you enjoyed it :) Yeah these two words are the most popular! And yes, polish language isn't popular at all... Polish is known by some foreigners but english in poland must be known by almost everyone :D

You were in Poland? I hope you enjoyed it :) Yeah these two words are the most popular! And yes, polish language isn't popular at all... Polish is known by some foreigners but english in poland must be known by almost everyone :D

:thumb_yello: Yes, I've now been in Poland for the first time! Me and my husband had a big "summerround" by car: First to Stockholm - with the ABBA Museum as the highlight - OMG that was AMAZING, and is hereby recommended! :fisch: Then with ferry to Tallinn - a cosy and lovely city, further down to Riga, another very beautiful city! :blush-anim-cl: Through Litauen and Poland the car GPS was not so good, so we ended up at the Russian border twice, at the little part of the country - the last time in the middle of the night! :naughty: Luckily the quardsmen said we were not the first to have this problem, on our way to Gdansk. But after getting a paper map, things went better, and we reached the city easily, and loved it very much! :wub2: A big wheel, 55 meters high, had been installed the same week, so we even saw the place from above! :thumb_yello: I hope to see more of your country by a later occasion. At last back home, via Germany and Denmark...

Love,love

me