2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The videos I took at this gig:

And the playlist

Gracias! Thank you! Merci! Grazie! Danke! Obrigado! Faleminderit! շնորհակալություն! təşəkkür! ধন্যবাদ! дзякуй! Gràcies! Díky! 感謝! 감사! Mèsi! Hvala! Tak! Vďaka! Tänan! Esker! Kiitos! Diolch! მადლობა! ευχαριστίες! આભારદર્શક શબ્દો! Bedankt! Köszönöm! Terima kasih! Raibh maith agat! 感謝! Paldies! Ačiū! Grazzi! Dzięki! Mulţumiri! хвала! Shukrani! Salamat! ขอบคุณ! நன்றி! Teşekkürler! Nhờ!

:aah:

Gracias! Thank you! Merci! Grazie! Danke! Obrigado! Faleminderit! շնորհակալություն! təşəkkür! ধন্যবাদ! дзякуй! Gràcies! Díky! 感謝! 감사! Mèsi! Hvala! Tak! Vďaka! Tänan! Esker! Kiitos! Diolch! მადლობა! ευχαριστίες! આભારદર્શક શબ્દો! Bedankt! Köszönöm! Terima kasih! Raibh maith agat! 感謝! Paldies! Ačiū! Grazzi! Dzięki! Mulţumiri! хвала! Shukrani! Salamat! ขอบคุณ! நன்றி! Teşekkürler! Nhờ!

:naughty:

:roftl:

You're welcome! Sorry I can't tell it in so many languages :aah:

You forgot Дякую! on Ukrainian :sneaky2:

:wink2:

Oh LeiRe :original:that is impressive!!!:thumb_yello: thank you for including Polish (dzięki is a shortcut btw , the full version is Dziękuję....:wink2:)

and Dzięki, Dziękuję Purplecat. sure I've watched them a month ago but Maybe I forgot to say "thank you" :thumb_yello:

always grateful for videos :thumb_yello:

Oh Leire, thank you for including catalan :wub2: Gràcies! :thumb_yello:

People knows just a little bit about that language :blush-anim-cl:

Oh LeiRe :original:that is impressive!!!:thumb_yello: thank you for including Polish (dzięki is a shortcut btw , the full version is Dziękuję....:wink2:)

and Dzięki, Dziękuję Purplecat. sure I've watched them a month ago but Maybe I forgot to say "thank you" :thumb_yello:

always grateful for videos :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, my videos were uploaded just some days ago so, if you watched some videos of this gig, they were not mine :aah:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, my videos were uploaded just some days ago so, if you watched some videos of this gig, they were not mine :aah:

Ohhhh??????:shocked::shocked: but I clicked on the link with my favourite "love today" and it was 18 August (uploaded on yt?????) and I really remember I've watched these videos.....confused....:blink:

Ohhhh??????:shocked::shocked: but I clicked on the link with my favourite "love today" and it was 18 August (uploaded on yt?????) and I really remember I've watched these videos.....confused....:blink:

Yes, you're right, most of my videos were uploaded some months ago, but they were private, because I had to change the name, tags, etc., but later on I had some problems with my computer and couldn't do it and make them public until some days ago, when I posted the link here :thumb_yello:

They were public on October 8th, so you couldn't watch them before :aah: They might be another fan's videos :wink2:

Yes, you're right, most of my videos were uploaded some months ago, but they were private, because I had to change the name, tags, etc., but later on I had some problems with my computer and couldn't do it and make them public until some days ago, when I posted the link here :thumb_yello:

They were public on October 8th, so you couldn't watch them before :aah: They might be another fan's videos :wink2:

aaaaa, ok! that's why:doh: thanks!:wink2: (I checked and I probably watched PortugueseLollipop's videos....:original: )