Hello :teehee: I like your signature :teehee: you can give it to me :naughty:

Yes, you can't make a town without sidewalks :mf_rosetinted:

My town has no sidewalks. For the most part. :mf_rosetinted:

Tell that to the cold I have then :aah:

Does the cold have any preferred pronouns? :aah:

Yes cos I have the same thing right now as am in need of money but don't wanna do the work :aah:

I'm gonna second this statement.

You guys, I'm so sorry, we might have to reschedule the tinychat yet again. My grandmother is going on a trip to the Balkans read: she's going to serbia and not taking me this sunday and I'll have to go back to my house, where I don't have internet. Idk when we're getting it, if that'll be before the end of the week or what. :tears:

You guys' date=' I'm so sorry, we might have to reschedule the tinychat yet again. My grandmother is going on a trip to the Balkans read: she's going to serbia and not taking me this sunday and I'll have to go back to my house, where I don't have internet. Idk when we're getting it, if that'll be before the end of the week or what. :tears:

:tears:

Driving. :mf_rosetinted: It's not the best arrangement' date=' and other places near me get sidewalks, we just haven't for some reason. :aah:

Ask it. Talk to your cold. Persuade it to leave.[/quote']

Even if it is like 2km :mf_rosetinted:

You guys' date=' I'm so sorry, we might have to reschedule the tinychat yet again. My grandmother is going on a trip to the Balkans read: she's going to serbia and not taking me this sunday and I'll have to go back to my house, where I don't have internet. Idk when we're getting it, if that'll be before the end of the week or what. :tears:

Awe so sorry to hear :sad::itsok:Sneak into her bags it's going to be cold but worth it :mf_rosetinted:

Someone told me to come back today or else... So here I am.:mf_rosetinted:

WHAT UP :teehee:

Even if it is like 2km :mf_rosetinted:

Awe so sorry to hear :sad::itsok:Sneak into her bags it's going to be cold but worth it :mf_rosetinted:

Well, yeah. :mf_rosetinted: Unless you're down town or something. But I'm not, and I find that people in this area aren't so kind to walkers. And you have to be careful what you wear or else people will assume you're a prostitute or something. it's sketchy. My mom walks to work and she gets people yelling at her from cars sometimes. :huh:

I would, but I don't know if I'd fit. She packed her entire life in those bags. :naughty:

Good evening :mf_rosetinted:

Evening :mf_rosetinted:

You are having a party AGAIN? :naughty:

PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG...It's 1:24pm.

I know' date=' right? It has to have been a year or something like that. :naughty: How've ya been? :huglove:

[/quote']

I'VE BEEN GOOD, DEALING WITH SCHOOL, ORCHESTRA AND STUFF OH MY GOD, HOW'VE YOU BEEN?!