• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there :pinkbow:

I need your help!

I'm an English primary school teacher in Belgium.

My students are 10-12 years old. In our schools here in Belgium children start learning a foreign language when they are 10. For some of them it’s the first time they hear another language.

I’d find great that they could introduce themselves and their school to a Scottish school and native pupils. I'm lookin for a school which would be interested in being pen pal with a belgian school.

If you think a school that you know would be interested, please PM me its details.

Hélène

Hi there :pinkbow:

I need your help!

I'm an English primary school teacher in Belgium.

My students are 10-12 years old. In our schools here in Belgium children start learning a foreign language when they are 10. For some of them it’s the first time they hear another language.

I’d find great that they could introduce themselves and their school to a Scottish school and native pupils. I'm lookin for a school which would be interested in being pen pal with a belgian school.

If you think a school that you know would be interested, please PM me its details.

Hélène

Hi Helene,

I'm sorry that I can't help you personally, there is only one school in my local town and it is already twinned with several schools. I hope that you are successful in finding somewhere.

Hi Helene,

I'm sorry that I can't help you personally, there is only one school in my local town and it is already twinned with several schools. I hope that you are successful in finding somewhere.

Oh, thank you :wink2: I hope so! I'll tell you!

• 4 months later...

Yay, a Scottish thread!!  Glad to know there are lots of other Mika fans in my country; sometimes I feel like the only one!

By the way...

*subscribes and contributes* :naughty:

kiltu.jpg

...this is quite possibly the sexiest pic I've ever seen in my life!  Like, Mika in a kilt?  Any time. :wink2:

• 3 months later...