Hi so i usually dont make threads about other artists but i am now:naughty::naughty::naughty: lady gaga is an amazing singer, her songs are very unique and interesting they arent like most songs out right now... she kinda sounds like madonna and she has a bit of the 80s in her lol:naughty::naughty::naughty: any fans of hers out there???

heres her myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16823935

and heres a song by hers Just Dance:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M65zI9LH-as

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully she'll be heading to Europe too,in the near future

Don't mean to brag but her higest chart postistioning after the #1 she scored in Canada I think is eh..Romania :glasses2:

So,lady,move yer arse to the old continent

Aimee

you were RIGHT Lady Gaga opened for the NKOTB *before Natasha B.*

She was A M A Z I N G ......... I can see how you say her music is very catchy and addictive! I was very impressed! I got an 11 SECOND video for you :roftl:

She really puts on a W I L D show!!! :naughty:

Aimee

you were RIGHT Lady Gaga opened for the NKOTB *before Natasha B.*

She was A M A Z I N G ......... I can see how you say her music is very catchy and addictive! I was very impressed! I got an 11 SECOND video for you

She really puts on a W I L D show!!!

HAHAHAHAHA YAYYYY me and my friend wanted to go to the nkotb concert in connecticute (mostly for lady gaga but my friend likes nkotb also but only there recent songs lol) but then we found out the tickets were like 98 dollars and it was to far away:thumbdown: but i promised we would go next tour:bleh:

LETS HAVE SOME FUN THIS BEAT IS SICK I WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR DISCO STICK :das::naughty::punk:

• 3 months later...

i googled and got to her myspace page

Influences :

Yoko Ono, Elvis, David Bowie, Morrissey, Queen, Robert Smith, Robert Plant, Freddy Mercury, Prince, Rod Stewart, Thomas Dolby, Depeche Mode, The Faint, Radiohead, Beck, Franz Ferdinand, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Grace Slick & Jefferson Airplane, Queen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Talking Heads,The Scissor Sisters, The Dresden Dolls, Mika, She Wants

Influences :

Yoko Ono, Elvis, David Bowie, Morrissey, Queen, Robert Smith, Robert Plant, Freddy Mercury, Prince, Rod Stewart, Thomas Dolby, Depeche Mode, The Faint, Radiohead, Beck, Franz Ferdinand, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Grace Slick & Jefferson Airplane, Queen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Talking Heads,The Scissor Sisters, The Dresden Dolls, Mika, She Wants

I could have sworn I read that like twice and I never saw his name :blink::doh:

Influences :

I love her :wub2::naughty:

I think she's great! She was great live too, strange taste in outfits but whatever. Her songs are really good and catchy though :wub2:

Yep she was good live, we'll have to go see her again next time she does a gig here :thumb_yello:

I could have sworn I read that like twice and I never saw his name :blink::doh:

Same here...maybe it's just been updated or something...

Influences :

I like her, but she needs to learn how to spell Freddie's name. :P;)

I kinda like her style, but i'm not sure if i like the "Just Dance" video, i hope she doesn't do "that stuff" often.

Influences :

That's what i call variety! Lol, and she typed Queen twice or did she meant another Queen?