MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Caroline Savoie ‏@caroosavoie 29m

AUJOURD'HUI on a fait du cirque et c'était FOU @GIRACKENDJI @mikasounds @FloDeLavega @JeremyFrerot @ElodieMartelet ? pic.twitter.com/bgo3A9kAyG

BlXzi42CAAEqeH9.jpg

The Voice's page on Facebook has published a contest to win an autographed poster of each judge :wub2:

This is Mika's team poster:

#TheVoice : MIKA et la #teamMika

Pour tenter de gagner cette toile dédicacée, prenez connaissance du règlement du jeu (cliquez ici : http://goo.gl/ovGcBi ), et si vous l’acceptez, likez pour l’emporter.

- Ce jeu-concours n’est pas associé à, ou géré ou parrainé (sponsorisé) par Facebook® -

10009849_745831885456357_8664364585762788153_n.jpg

From the rules it seems that only residents in France may partecipate! :mikasweat:

They did a lovely version of that beautiful song.

Hm, I have nothing against interpretations and I like these guys but I don't like their version, maybe I'm the only one who thinks so but I#m honest

Hm, I have nothing against interpretations and I like these guys but I don't like their version, maybe I'm the only one who thinks so but I#m honest

You're not the only one :thumb_yello:

I'm not queen on them even if Mika is , for once I disagree with him :blush-anim-cl:

And singing a Mika song is something I prefer Mika to do generally :naughty:

I do love Stardust in duet with Chiara though :wub2: but not at all HE by freros delavega :no:

My fav in Mika's team is Elodie :wub2:

BONUS VIDEO

Répétitions : Kendji prendra un énorme risque...

Le troisième grand show en direct de The Voice démarre ce soir et Kendji poursuit sa préparation avec son coach Mika et... ses cours d'anglais ! En effet, les internautes ont choisi la chanson " Mad World " de Tears For Fears. Un tube en anglais, alors que Kendji ne maitrise pas la langue de Shakespeare ! Contraint d'apprendre la chanson phonétiquement avec l'aide de Mika, c'est un nouveau défi pour Kendji. Attention aux trous de mémoire sur scène ! Ne ratez pas la prestation de Kendji, ce soir à 20h55 sur TF1.

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/repetitions-kendji-prendra-un-enorme-risque-8403169.html

YT

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_168432305

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VK link

I knew the strange Mika outfits thread would be bumped tonight as soon as I saw his suit...but I love that he is not like everybody else :wub2::thumb_yello:

He's Mika :mikadas::naughty:

Sure it's original and purposefully made for the show. :) At least it prevents me from fangirling, helping me preserve some dignity :naughty:

Can someone translate this for me? My French isn't very good yet!

https://vk.com/video232312753_168160273

Thank you :wink2:

There you go :thumb_yello:

Caroline: Hi

Mika: Hi How are you?

Caroline: I'm a bit stressed.

Mika: Don't be stressed. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy all that's around you.

Mika: I'm a bit stressed too because I want to see which song you chose. Do you sing in English?

Caroline: In French.

Mika: What is it?

Caroline: C'est Vancouvers.

Mika: What?

Caroline: by Véronique Sanson

Mika: Really?

Caroline: Yeah.

Mika: That's classy. That's classy. I love Véronique Sanson.

Caroline: But I took a song that I'm not used to sing. Usually I sing

Mika: A bit soul?

Caroline: Yes, this time it is a challenge.

Mika: What's great in this song is that in one minute fourty five , you can illustrate three different feeling, so separate them well. Devide the emotion. Unvail each time a different voice little by little show what you can do. Tonight I'm Caroline and I'm singing a classy song.

(she sings)

Mika: All the energy that you put in your legs now, during the first part, you're wasting it, it should be in your voice and in your breathing. The way you're moving is not a choregraphy , it's an excuse.

Caroline: Yeah.

Mika: no need for excuses, you have a wonderful voice and it's showing at the end. Calm down, really. Everything is cool, you're singing wonderfully. Charm us, sing it like a lulluby.

Caroline: I don't know how to move.

Mika: Look , I'm showing you. You don't need to move you're singing , you're communicating with your voice and your eyes.And there on this line "rires et bravos" you can sing louder.

And on this other part, you can sing in a softer way, you can even close your eyes . And you can move your hand. And if you want to move your hand, raise your hand up , in a relaxed way.

315z6zr.jpg

Oh dear :lmfao:

I bought wallpaper with the same birds when I was nineteen , I fell in love with them, it must have been premonitory of becoming a Mika fan later :blush-anim-cl:

My parents change the wallpaper because they didn't like the birds ...but when I saw Mika's jacket, I remembered them :thumb_yello: